Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Secure Shipments (Daxton Bane, Olidiv Kenu)

Shevre'starn, Bothawui - CIS Space

One advantage of working for the Confederacy was the capital world being one of the sector's main centers of culture. Desmond certainly appreciated being able to spend his downtime from the Phantoms immersing himself in art, music and performance from every corner of Confederate space and beyond.

Today, it was a museum. However, the agenda wasn't strictly his own enjoyment, as much as he could appreciate the sculpture on display in the main exhibit hall.

Clad in a somewhat nondescript gray suit, he ran his hand through his combed back blonde hair, looking down the hallways towards the next exhibit and subtly checking the chrono on the wall. He was still five minutes early, but somehow he imagined the zabrak was already here somewhere. He was methodical like that, in his own questionably sane way. Something Desmond had respect for. Whether or not the morseerian had gotten the message on time was another matter, but with or without his friend's backup, he assumed whatever offer Daxton Bane had for him was certain to prove interesting.

@[member="Daxton Bane"], @[member="Olidiv Kenu"]

The Zabrak was standing in front of a weathered sculpture called Anguish, a hideous monstrosity of marble, copper wire and ferrous metals said to mimic the scream of souls lost in the pits of Hades. With golden orange eyes, the Sith tracked the movement of the mercenary the minute he walked into the room, tapping his cheek with a finger absentmindedly, he preferred to let the other man make the first move before they got down to business.

@Desmond Voralis @Olidiv Kenu

Hands in his pockets, Desmond made his way towards the statue about thirty seconds after spotting the zabrak. His lips rapidly curled into a familiar grin as he strode closer, a chuckle escaping him as he reached out to pat the man on the shoulder like an old friend.

"Hah, fancy running into you here of all places. How've you been you smegging nutter?" he gave the other man's shoulder another firm smack before withdrawing his limb, all smiles and friendliness as he stepped into place alongside him, looking over his choice of viewing material. It was... bleak, to say the least, though not without a certain charm and artistry, "Somehow I'm not all that surprised you're drawn to something like this out of every option in here."

@[member="Daxton Bane"], @[member="Olidiv Kenu"]

Olidiv Kenu

Behold, a Swordsman of Legend
The four-armed saber rake smirked as he walked in, a grin forming under his mask. He didn't flinch as he saw his old friend talking with a Zabrak who looked to be a bit of a wild man. He wondered what the large man desired, but this would be interesting. "Quite a nice piece. A little macabre for my taste, but even the brightest scenes need darkness to balance the frame out," he said with a nod. He nodded to Daxton. "I don't believe we've met, sir. I'm Olidiv Kenu, a colleague of Desmond's. We've done quite a bit of work together. I believe he said you need a pair of hands, and I can lend two," he said with a hearty laugh, waving his four arms, sword-cane in one.

he was dressed relatively tame, for hims any way. A half-open blue leatheris jacket, dark green shirt, blue rough-hewn slacks, and black boots. On each hand, green fingerless gloves. The current look was less the consummate actor and professional CEO. This was basically the gear of a Swoop Biker. He nodded and extended a hand towards the tall, ominous Zabrak. "Pleased to meet you," he said as he offered the shake, curious as to the man's aim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom