Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Secret meeting

Ingrid L’lerim
The Red Witch; Emperor's hand; Director of Blackwatch; Baroness of Vengard
sEbB6ey.png
Equipment: Military uniform | Black blade lightsaber | Red blade lightsaber shoto
Tag(s): Kainan Wolfe Kainan Wolfe
dRUm20K.png

~ After the Wayland invasion, before the betrayal ~​

Not so long ago, Ingrid requested a private meeting from her ruler. Preferably in a place where they can rest easy and no one will disturb them with anything. Ingrid had been to this hideout of Tacitus before, so she suggested it. Heavy and gloomy thoughts weighed heavily on her shoulders. That is why she wanted to speak more personally to her ruler this time. It wasn't typical of her, but she'd thought through a thousand times what she was going to tell the man. It was not an easy situation.

To outside observers, trust may have shaken between them. Appearance suggested this, especially when Ingrid accidentally attacked the Emperor and the two soldiers in front of him. It was true she would have avoided the six hours of torture, but it was necessary for all that. But this was far from true, the trust between them was stronger than ever. It was all part of a terribly risky "game" that only they knew. Not even the Empress. Just Tacitus and Ingrid.

The whole thing started in the Imperial wedding. Ingrid marriage went for it too, although she had a feeling that Tubrok suspected something, that is why he didn't look for Ingrid to keep her out of danger. But… Ingrid didn't count on just one thing, she was about to make the same mistake, as in the case of her husband only this time with AMCO AMCO . She still loved her husband, but she also liked the Dark Councilor more and more. Maybe too much, which is why she wanted to miss him out of the game.

She held her hands together behind her back militarily, standing in a small stretch and watching the distant. She heard the approaching plane and also felt through the Force that she was coming soon. She was already here at dawn, wanting to clear her head before the Emperor arrived. It arose in Ingrid that there might have been such secret meetings before. She was not afraid, she was completely herself again, she had already learned to master that ability and get rid of stolen emotions from herself if she needed to do that.

When the plane landed, she turned and saluted her ruler in the usual High Nelvaanian way.

<”Thank you for coming, my lord! We have a lot to talk about, but even before... “> she started.

Her voice trailed off for a moment, she had never asked such a thing from anyone, especially not from her Emperor. She overcame her embarrassment in an instant and continued:

<”I'm requesting my Lord, to allow me to speak to you this time as comrade with comrade, maybe a friend to a friend, and not as faithful subject to her Emperor. You know I will never ask for this and it will never happen again, but in light of what lies ahead, no matter how difficult I ask for it, I feel it is right my Lord.”> it was hard to say, but it just worked.

wUV8259.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom