Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Secondary Teacher Wanted

Greetings!
If you have seen Nazo around, you might wonder why he's not super active in the faction. So far he's been in one invasion partly, and he basically just communicated. He's far from your average Sith, although he is a Darksider and does align with the One Sith more or less. Thus far his interactions with the members of this faction haven't been the most friendly, but that is to be expected.​
So what am I after?
Nazo is currently being taught by [member="Duvain"] and he has no intention of stopping that relationship. However with the writer in college (the writer of Hion) we really don't have a consistent posting pattern. So for the time being, I would like a secondary teacher that could help train Nazo and get involved with a few more threads. I'm very particular about teachers though, so unless what I've seen of your character is something I think Nazo could relate to and vice a versa, I'll keep looking.​
Thank you for reading!

[member="Darth Ares"]

Most of that answer can come from reading his profile (link in signature), but for a quick run-down

• Nazo is the only one of his species on the board
  • His is one of the Four Eaters
  • Nazo has powers that stem beyond the Force
  • His only concern is knowledge, and philosophy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom