Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Second Verse, same as the First, put me in a plane so I can put 'em in a hearse! (Sun Leaders)

Amarant

Dead Men End All Tales.
[member="Danger Arceneau"] [member="Popo"] the hutt [member="Rayl Wilded"] [member="Wendy La Fey"] [member="Airal Thamne"]

Amaranth, the lunatic set free, Mr. Ash's "granddaughter," sat at the head of the table. She knew full well she'd have to call a moot of sorts to make this go well. While the Sun's leadership wasn't democratic, popular opinion of the major players mattered. If everyoen wanted her gone, she'd stay gone. It was a long list of enemies she had--hell, even half the people here would count at times. That was the game-plan in action, really.

She sat and waited, nodding to her right hand, Cobra. He was damn good at this security stuff. Probably one of two people in the univeerse she fully trusted. Cool. Now, let's see the election results and prove who's a winner.

[member="Amarant"] [member="Danger Arceneau"] @Popo @Wendy La Fey [member="Airal Thamne"]

From the shadows stepped forth Black Sun's jack of all trades, Rayl Wilded. He was uneasy at this meeting. Ash he assumed summoned him but all he saw was a girl and a man headed at the table. Not the usual metallic friend he was used to. Just who were these people? Acquaintances of the droid he'd yet to meet. Could this be a coup d'etat? Rayl lingered on the edge of light. He spoke no words and his hands were hidden away for good reason. The other big players should be along soon enough. Then they should find out just what this was about.

The Trandoshan named Sue was here for one reason only.

To be the Voice of the Trade Queen.

So, the burly reptile would cross his burly arms, spread his trunk like legs about a foot apart, and then peer his beady black eyes at the pink fleshy things.

Wendy was arriving somewhat late, her eyes and hands on the satchel on her shoulders while she made sure the strap was over her shoulder while the strap was secured. her stuff inside it while she wore her Song of the Suns armor letting herself take a seat at the table while removing the helmet.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
The massive, two tonne form of Popo the Hutt slid through the doorway. It was only just wide enough for him to pass through, barely leaving an inch or so on either side. He made his way to the opposite end of the table from the young woman and came to a rest. He politely folded his hands over his chest and settled in, gazing at the girl across the table all the while.

Whoever stood nearby running security didn't concern Popo. The Hutt's armor still retained its weapons, though he had left the electrostaff behind. The E-Web was deactivated from where it poked over his right shoulder while the twin wrist blasters were easily visible on his arms. He'd not come for fighting, however. He'd come to see what the others had come for: why they had been assembled.

Popo was far from a leader in the Suns. In fact, he wasn't anywhere in the leadership hierarchy, truth be told. He was a trader, a dealer in weapons and armor. A Merchant of Death, in his own way. He'd run the Cartel for a time and ran Tenloss, a chief supplier to many, many organizations, both criminal and legitimate. He'd even run the Republic for a time, though out of respect for his duties and office he'd placed his more questionable activities on a complete hold throughout the duration of his service.

Now, though, he was back in the game. And with the way things were developing within the Suns, he felt the winds of change. Not for him, per se, but in general. Change was always good, for it meant opportunity. The only question was, an opportunity for who?

"I am Popo," was all the Hutt said after another silent minute or two gazing blankly at the girl that had apparently summoned them here.

[member="Wendy La Fey"] @Sue @Rayl Wilded [member="Amarant"]

Amarant

Dead Men End All Tales.
Amaranth smiled, recognizing the major players. Cobra had his suspicions about Sue, but screw it. He was a known member of Danger's trade organizations, and could be trusted to accurately relay the story.

"I know you're all wondering a lot of things, so I'll jsut start easy with it," she began, looking at the group. "I am Mr. Ash's Granddaughter, and his heir. The old man died during the mess that was the invasion of Barab I. He was on board that space-station that got blown to hell, and unfortunately, he was too busy saving everyone else's skin during the evacuation to save his own neck, just like on Nar Shaddaa," she said calmly. "I've been declared steward and owner of his assets, both legal and criminal. The man at my left is my security adviser, the leader of the Black Scorpions, a gang from Nar Bo Sholla."

"We're here to discuss two matters. First, a New vigo needs to be put in power. Second, the old man has left some things in his will. In accordance with the will, we're handling the election matter first," she said, speaking calmly. So far, a single lie hadn't passed her lips. Then again, she hadn't had to answer any real questions, either.

"Rayl, Wendy, Popo, Sue," she continued. "You each represent forces that have some pull in this organization. You're each likely candidates to take control, in your own right. The truth is, I don't think any of you want to run the Suns, but I do. I've been groomed for this for a while, by the old man, in secret. If any of you feel I'm just some young upstart and shouldn't be making this play, now's the time to speak up. I'm willing to hear you out. And, to be frank, it's better we all know what side we're all on before we proceed further. What say you?"

She looked around the table. The protege of Domino, the Pirate King, the Hutt with a steel trap mindset, and the trade union's ranking delegation.

[member="Popo"] [member="Rayl Wilded"] [member="Wendy La Fey"] [member="Sue"]

Airal sighed and looked out at them, " I see how it is don't mention me, Well I am fine with that as long as I get to keep commanding the (ship of ours whose name escapes the writer at the time of this post.) Just tell me who to kill and where you want my arms, and I don't care who is the Vigo. Just know I would like to see some proof you are capable of such a postion, being his grandaughter doesn't mean your worthy. It won't be easy, and things are just getting harder. I would hate to put some unproven girl in power just to have you lead us to our demise."

She hated meetings, they were such a drag, she leaned against the wall, wondering what the answer would be.

Popo Rayl Wilded Wendy La Fey Sue
[member="Amarant"]

[member="Amarant"] [member="Airal Thamne"] [member="Popo"] [member="Wendy La Fey"] [member="Sue"]

The face cards of Black Sun had assembled, and those who couldn't attend sent a retainer. Popo was also an honored guest. Respected by Rayl and many others, he was a Sun as far as he considered. Airal Tharnne, not someone Rayl knew well. She had a reputation though, one that earned her a place to be here. Sue, all he knew was a name and who he represented. A shame Danger couldn't grace them with her presence, even on a holo transmission. Wendy, Domino's apprentice and heir to her legacy. If anyone had a real claim to power it was her. She lacked experience of command though. That of course compared to the claimant Amarant...

"I had no idea Ash had a granddaughter. Let alone droids adopt. That of course is exactly my issue". Rayl stepped forth from shadowy haven. A mask of iron hid his face and a long coat blocked out from sight his arsenal of gadgets and weaponry. "You know my reputation. And I'll say now I've no aspirations to take the reigns once again. However, how can I give my confidence to someone I've never known, or even heard of?" Rayl folded his arms as he loomed large over the table. His point was exactly that which elections were held by the inner circle. It was all about who was known to be best for the power. She was a nobody to him. So some hefty assurances were needed.

"The same same we gave it to you." Wendy sat there, she was still nervous and clumzy but she had impressed Domino for one reason... she had no filter to hold back... and the part where she had fought a zombified grandmaster on Coruscant and then a rancor with time to get her a cloaking device for the Reason. That had also helped. "Miss Domino would say we see first before making judgements."

Amarant

Dead Men End All Tales.
She nodded to Airal first. "Didn't mention you because you didn't strike me as the type to challenge me," she said matter-of-factly. "You've got the skills, Thamne, but you're not remotely interested in running this operation. That's fine by me," she said calmly. "You can keep your ships, and Rayl can keep his. Re-organizing fleets isn't a priority right now," she said as she looked about the room. She could practically smell the cynicism.

She listened to Rayl and Wendy's concerns. "Yep. You've never heard of me. That was intentional. The old man needed me as a contingency, and nobody knowing who the hell I was until he died was his grand scheme," she said with a shrug. "I can't prove I'm his anymore than I can prove you guys aren't. What I can prove, is that my money is good, and my word is better." She pull out a Laser knife. Ash's laser knife, a good luck charm. "The old man gave me this knife, and told me that I needed to carve my own path. Now here's the thing. Gramps would've wanted a lot of crap. He wasn't soft, but he gave more than one Bantha's Gonad about this outfit," she said flatly.

"I'm not looking at this as a game. I'm looking at it as a job. My job. Protect the Suns. Get us back in the profit-making and hell-raising side of things. We used to be a name more feared than the Fething Sith. Now, we've been made chumps by some red birds and the republic. I intend on getting us back to what we were--a criminal empire. The first step is capital. I intend to turn Sanctuary into a new money laundering operation--bigger than what we did on Nar Shaddaa," she said, a holo display showing a scan of the beautiful ocean planet--and the plans for a massive resort on one Island.

"We need to stay in the big leagues. That means tourism, gambling, selling vices and dealing in both blood and credits," she said flatly. "While I build the resort on one end, I want the Sun building a base on the other--with some help from Tenloss's considerable engineering," she went on flatly. "For a substantial fee, of course. Wouldn't want Popo to do his first job with me on charity, after all," she said with a nod.

"I can't prove my legacy to Ash, and I can't prove a reputation I don't have. My paperwork is all legal, but I doubt anyone here would believe if I said ti wasn't a forgery. Either I'm the legitimate back-up plan of a droid with a long con stretching forward half a century, or I'm a clever opportunist who found the prefect time to seize the entire fortune of your former Vigo. Either way, I'm the woman with the money, desire, and power to make us all richer. So, are you in?" She asked, raising a brow and smirking at the room. The mother of all Sales pitches.

[member="Popo"] [member="Rayl Wilded"] [member="Airal Thamne"] [member="Sue"] [member="Wendy La Fey"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom