Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Second Skin [Dreadguard]

Second Skin
Fort Tal'verda, Zenith Prime
Development thread for the Hoplite-VI Armor System.
[member="Book"], [member="Kelghast"], [member="Dish"], [member="Riley Stryker"], [member="CC-308 Maverick"]​
research_facility_by_ianllanas-d5lu4nt.jpg
Miranda was still a bit undecided on this entire matter on coming back to the homeworld of the things that had turned Marcus from a simple man into a not-so simple man. While it had been - hopefully - all for the better, the massive pain and trauma that the man had experienced were simply just not things you could tell an almost eternal being to forget about. One minute for an average human was like a month for her kind.

"You sure about doing this? Won't it be fairly expensive?"

Pappy nodded his armor head, cobalt eyes gleaming at the holographic display of something he had helped create with his own hands. That's right, create. He didn't need to kill anyone or level any buildings to achieve this, and he was actually quite proud of it.

"Absolutely. If money must be spent to preserve blood, then any cost is necessary." He ran a gloved hand across the display, "I just hope it fits. After all, we merely just need to test these final models and we'll be good to go."

The AI's light blue feet shifted slightly as she bit her lip. "Will I be good to go too?" Her blue eyes looked right back at his golden visor, "I want to come too."

Though she couldn't see it, a smile had broken across his face. "Of course. I've made sure that all of that technical nonsense was capable of holding you all within its electronics system. They're even working on some even better toys for us to use."

"Toys? I like the sound of that."

The grin broadened. "Shut up and let me change. Seal the doors and make sure none of those scientists get in here. I'd rather not see a latex glove incoming as I bend over to pull my breeches."

Miranda giggled and closed the door. "Oh no, we wouldn't want that, would we?"

Book was biased as kark. The Mark V ASA kit had served the second generation of Dreadguard faithfully during their entire tenure. It was lightsaber resistant, up to date, and particularly deadly in any confrontation. The armor itself was a living weapon, and one Book rarely allowed himself to part with.

Currently, Stanley was integrated with the facility itself. The Dreadguard's mind was his own, technically speaking. Stanley was helping to work out what exactly the Dredguard were going to need to operate at their full potential in this armor. Book would offer his opinions, but ultimately he was only here to observe.

"It needs Phrik." Book stated in greeting as he came to stand alongside Pappy.

The Mark-III was significantly taller than him, but that wouldn't phase the Commander. He's dropped Graug twice any Dreadguard's size.

"Phrik, or something similar. We're trying to stop Sith after all."

"Aren't we feeling demanding." Stanley pointed out as he appeared on a nearby terminal, aviator glasses and all. "Marcus, Miiiranda~~~"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom