Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Second day, a new master! Payback!

Kyla Foy

K
It was only in the morning when it was time for Nick Gamastar to go out of his room and go to the under cells which were the first idea actually from his master Darth Kyros. He would have had a task there but what the actual task was, he had no idea about. The wounds that had been caused by the Guard Tyron had given him were all completely healed. The scars on his back were a tint lighter than the day before as he went in his sith acolyte clothing over towards the place, with a happy smile on his face, he jogged towards the location.

He was allowed in side of the under cells section. There he was stopped by the guards, "Wait here, for your master... Acolyte..." The guard said staring forward as if they were droids wearing big red armored paddings which protected them, while not wielding a lightsaber but an electric pole.

He waited, his eyes were lurking on the cards he had in his pocket, they were all of different creatures, some were light side creatures and some were very dark. He prefered to look at the dark creatures since they had a lot of mystery too it.

All of a sudden a woman entered the under cells. He looked at her and said, "Hello, ma'am~ My name is Nick Gamastar... I am one of the new acolytes~" with an adorable voice he spoke, smiling kindly while holding the cards in both his hands.

@[member="Balaya Zambrano"]

Balaya looked down at the boy and he was small, smaller then she was used to and her eyebrow raised at that. It wasn't like her to get apprentices barely out of diapers not usually. Perhaps she had fallen out of favor with the emperor and upset him. Hopefully not cause she didn't know many other ways to keep him enjoying his time. Well there was but doing that to keep favor was so... low class and only something the desperate stooped to. She wasn't desperate yet and didn't plan to be. She would simply do as needed while he arms crossed over the hydra armor she wore. "Interesting, I didn't order a dwarf but no matter. As long as you can hold a blade you shall serve me well or I will be done with you understood?"

Kyla Foy

K

The woman didn't seem as playful and caring as Kara. The smile of his face was quite fast gone hearing that she did not have the slightest amount of playfulness in her body. He looked for a few moments at his cards, which were only two to three seconds. He placed them back into the pocket of his acolytes robes. He nodded towards the woman, "Okay, ma'am. I understand", the moment he taught he was no slave anymore... The story started all over again. When they started to walk to the unde cells in order for Nick to make his first kill. He asked, "Miss, am I a slave to you?" He looked at her eyes while they were walking.

@[member="Nick Gamastar"]

"A slave?" The zeltron looked down at the child and spoke while she walked. Leading the way towards the rooms and her own chambers. There she undressed while opening the large case. Not caring about the boy or if others saw her while she put on the armor as until she was done and raised an eyebrow. Her hair going behind the cape as she brushed it off and had it spotless. The hum from the draw came to her ears first as the Dark'chyld spoke to the room. "Well that wasn't a fun experience, traveling across the galaxy in your underwear drawer." Her face looked at the blade as the sith spoke holding the hilt. "I'll put you somewhere worse if you aren't quiet." The blade was still and silent until she turned to look at the boy and motioned him inside. "You are not a slave of mine, I have no need for another servant. Unless you fail me, you are my apprentice."

Kyla Foy

K
He looked at Zeltron, his eyes focusing onto the woman her eyes. His breathing pattern was heavy being highly scared that he would become a slave once agian. All of a sudden a smile came onto his face as he could hear the strange thing speak. He's very funny!" The boy had said while he was seeing how the woman was undressing and dressing herself once again in an armor. He could hear about her calling him her apprentice, but why did he already have new master? He had no idea, "Uhm, okay ma'am... What will I have to do first?" He asked her

"First you will have to kill a rancor and forge its armor." Her face was serious while she made sure the armor was shining and gleaming black. "We will be heading to my ship where you will practice." Her face remained impassive as Balaya moved towards the shuttle and went inside waiting a moment for the boy to join her and progress ahead. The shuttle went up to the Apotheosis and Balaya exited going into the throne room. "Now impress me, tell me what you can do."

Kyla Foy

K

"A...A...A rancor!" His eyes pupils were sizing down as if it was night. He was extremely scared, "I can't defeat a rancor...Those creatures are known for eating everything they see.." He was sounding hopeless. His body very slowly taking step after step while his body was shaking. He knew he would practice with the woman aboard of the ship, but fighting a rancor, that would be insane. The most advanced hunters weren't even able to finish a rancor. He went with her into the ship and to her throne room. He was asked about the things he can do and his head shaked. He did not really want to answer it. He whispered, "I can't fight... I can heal myself...Miss Kara told me...and I know things about a lot of creatures..." He had told her. "But I can't throw, push and pull objects around the room.."

@[member="Nick Gamastar"]

"Yes a rancor there are several but you'll fight jappa more then likely." Her eyes flicked over to the large creature on the side of the throne room obscured by its skin with the metal. Then it opened its eyes at the mention of its name and the ruggwort from Vendaxa stood up giving her a look. It lumbered over being just its head talled then her while licking her hand. "THis is Jappa, your final test will be to tame a beast of your own."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom