Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Sebastian Cross

Sebastian Cross

S

Sebastian Cross

lucas_lin_by_gerryarthur_deuu9ni-fullview.jpg

• Name: Sebastian Cross
    Species: Human
    Height: 6’3
    Weight: 155 Lbs
    Homeworld: Kuat
    Faction: Eternal Empire

My father was a soldier. In the Eternal Empire, this is not much of an oddity. Everyone is part of the military, even if you never actively lift a gun in your life. The general principle of the matter is for every one soldier on the frontline, you need ten people back home supporting them. My mother was in this field, but my father was a proud soldier in the Eternal Empire. When we fled from Kuat, he saw it as the least he could do for the nation that took us in.

He was the Captain of a small patrol vessel in the Eternal Navy. It was an ugly little thing, but my father took his duty seriously. Called it the best ship in the galaxy, crewed by those who knew their duty and were loyal without fault. When the call came for battle, that ugly little spacer was always at the front, yet somehow survived.

That was until a terrorist attack on an Eternal Navy shipyard blew it up, along with all its fine crew. And my father.

That was the day I realized that the wars that must be fought were not always done in the light of day. A larger, more obscure war had to be fought in the shadows to ensure that our soldiers can do their jobs without the fear of being killed behind our own lines. Someone has to lower the shields of the enemy base so that the glorious charge can succeed. Someone has to steal the plans to the enemy superweapon so that the Eternal Navy can work out a battle plan.

That someone is Blackwatch.

My name is Sebastian Cross, and we are already among you.

• lucas_lin_by_gerryarthur_deuu9ni-fullview1.jpg

• Strengths and Weaknesses

Strengths: Quick Witted, Agile

Weaknesses: Cynical. Prideful

• WIP

• WIP

8YW14vP.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom