Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Searching RP

Just looking for roleplay really. My character is a bit restricted as she lives on Coruscant and wouldn't travel unless it was extremely necessary. As you can read in the last part of her bio she owns a small mechanic shop that repairs and custom makes speeders.​
If you have ANY idea for a thread and is up for roleplaying. PLEASE let me know. I'm bored! :p

Jen said:
[member="Hasjo Hallu"]

That would be awesome. :) Want to start the thread or should I?
I'm about to begin watching a movie and write an essay that is due tomorrow. So I won't be able to do much for a good 6+ hours, so if you could, please and thank you?

Matreya

[member="Jen"]
What level of production do you achieve? A couple dozen bikes a year? A couple hundred? Etc.

Would you be into upsizing your company? We can work out a long term contract, or JAC can sponsor you

Care to make an extremely fast, highly dangerous speeder?:D

[member="Lord Daemos"] [member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

After some thinking I realized that it might be a good idea to restrict myself to as few roleplays as possible. No offense is meant by this, hope you understand. Exams and such are coming up soon. :)

I would love to roleplay with you on a later date though! :) Hope that will be possible.

Hey Jen! I have something to offer you. If you want someone to train you, I have friends in high places on the CIS, The Horde, and The New Order and I could do an RP with you to introduce you to any one of those factions and set you up with a master. Let me know what ya think.

[member="Jen"]

[member="Nar'vash Ver-Sha"]

Sounds really interesting, but I sadly have to say no for now.
I'm trying to keep a limit on my roleplays, but I will probably return to you when the other roleplays are done unless something restricts me from it. Furthermore we have to keep in mind the plausability of it all. I'm sure we could figure out something smart though, but my character lives on Coruscant and I don't know how often folk from the Horde, CIS and TWO visits. But we would find a good medium. Anyway. Sadly can't right now. Hoping to roleplay with you on a later date though! :)

Yeah no problem. I read your bio and it looks good. I could easily get Nar'Vash to Courascant and you'd most likely go best with the CIS just looking at what your character's like. But send me a pm whenever.

[member="Krest"]

Really really wanted to. But I need to think smart right now. I will have to wait at least a tiny bit before I toss more roleplays onto the tiny stack I already have. Need to manage my time. Sorry. Really want to sometime in the future though! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom