Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Searching for the Runaway Sister

Tags: Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu

Blazinda couldn’t believe that Kalira would do something so dumb and rash. Their mother was going to start a search for Krisstan for sure. Why did Kalira think she needed to go out and find him? What did she hope to accomplish? More importantly, where the Force did she go? Blazinda decided to try to start on Taris. It was Mom’s homeplanet. It was where Mom had last seen Krisstan. Of course that was more than a decade ago, but was something to start on. Blazinda didn’t have any more information. So Taris was where she went.

Blaz left her shuttle and pilot to circulate around the spaceport. Taris was quite the big place compared to
Ariana. Taris had risen and fallen several times in its long history, but seemed to be back to the large cosmopolitan area that definitely had Blaz intrigued and intimidated. She was largely ignored as she passed through the passenger terminals of the spaceport showing anyone who would look a projection of Kalira.

The young redhead didn’t notice that she had left the passenger area and strayed into the transport depot portion of the spaceport. Here she got much more attention from the transport crews waiting for their cargo to be loaded by the droids that made things happen in such an advanced spaceport. Little did she know that Taris, because of its location so close to the Imperial border, was a staging point for smuggling of “contraband” in the Empire. As well as a supply depot for secret resistance groups that were inevitable in authoritarian regimes. Those practices being the case, Taris transport crews were sometimes a little rougher than a normal commercial hub.

Blazinda gained the attention of one such smuggler who was bored anyways as his large ship was taking on a full load in Taris and it was about halfway done. That meant he’d been waiting for a long time, and had a long time still to wait. When a pretty young girl appeared out of nowhere he quickly left his spot overseeing the loading and walked over to Blazinda. Blaz showed him the picture of her sister. The smuggler smiled and asked if that was Blaz’ girlfriend. “Ew! No! That’s my sister and she’s almost ten years younger than me. I changed her diapers!”

The smuggler smiled and put his hand on Blaz’ butt. “Good. I was just making sure that you were free. How about we go to the cantina and see if we can’t find someone that’s seen your sister. I’ll buy the drinks.”

Blaz was naive, but not that naive. She shook her head and tried to pull away from the smuggler. “No thanks,” she said, but the smuggler reached out and tried to grab her hand. Blaz rushed over to the nearest ship. It was a light freighter, dark in color. There was a young man standing beside it. “Excuse me!” Blaz yelled out to the man. “Maybe you can help me?” The first smuggler seemed to lose interest for the moment and went back to his ship. Now it was time to see if Blaz would have better luck with this new younger, nicer looking man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom