Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Searching for Nemesis-Friend

Hello there,

I am looking for a nemesis story partner. Someone who can imagine to do a hunter-hunted and vice versa dynamic.

Primarion is a Force Dead who is hunting Force sensitives of any kind (except Imperial Knights), especially those in higher, public offices and ranks as part of his ideology and training. Not a mercenary!

So if Sith, Jedi, 'Grey' or whatever, there is always a reason. :)

Looking forward to someone interested!

Hey!

My character's upbringing revolved around the concept of hunt or be hunted. It is literally a core part of who he is, so much so that he learned to completely mask his presence in the force. These days he is a Knight Inquisitor in the Sith Order, and a lot of his body of work consists of hunting down opposing force sensitives. Jedi Masters and rogue/enemy Sith Lords, primarily.

All in all I think I think there's some interesting parallels, and it sounds like our characters might develop such a relationship naturally if they crossed paths! I kinda have a huge backlog of RP to take care of right now, but I'd be interested when things slow down a little, to be sure. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom