Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Searching for Gurlanin (Mandalorian Empire Dominion of Ord Mantell/Qiilura)

Objective: 1 Find the Gurlanin
Allies: ME/CM
Enemies: Attrition, poachers

We were all pups in those days, barely fifty. Barely seventy five, when the Mandalorians came. Many of my brothers and sisters were taken as slaves, hidden in their lupine forms for vicious masters. Slavery. It stank off the bipeds, the single skins.

But the Mandalorians, they smelled of something else. Black metal, gun oil, sawdust, garden soil. Freedom. I sniffed at his boot, followed him from the village, where he grabbed two of my litter-mates by their scruffs. About to taste his flesh, I heard him speak.

The language was as strange the man. Guttural, vowel-led. For a reason unknown to me at the time, I neither ate him, nor attacked. I watched his bipedal motion, standing on my hind legs, and folded my skin as his. Walked in stumbles to my litter mates and clanged at the door holding them hostage. My sister licked my face. Run. Don’t be afraid.

I still do not know the words the Mandalorian spoke. But I know the feel of beskar on my skin. I know how to walk and run and bellow and rage and speak.

He took us to Mandalore. I never saw my parents again. After the Mandalorian died, his body too old to continue, I returned in his armour. Took up my orphaned gurlanin vode and brought them to Mandalore.

Every generation since, I have returned to my home world, and brought back orphaned gurlanin to become part of the Manda’s call.

Now, my homeworld is burning. Qiilura is overrun by partisans of the failed governments destroyed by the Sith. All want the gurlanin for their espionage and their forces. Shape shifters are desperately yearned for and despicably tossed, once captured.

No beskar’kandar Beskar’gam remains on my body as I run in my lupine form through the thicket. There should be a village ahead, one in an identical line of villages of which the last two have been missing.

Where have the gurlanin gone?

Objective 1: Investigate the missing gurlanin villages. Find the people.

Objective 2: Junk trawling on Ord Mantell

Objective 3: BYOO

[member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Cassiopeia Australis"] [member="Quoron Mantis"] [member="Lisset Australis"] [member=“Atheus“] [member="Connory"] [member=“Gilamar Skirata"] [member="Amanda Kryze"] [member="Skosk Australis"] [member="Strider Garon"] [member="Keira Verd"] [member="Rhaegar Nemesis Dib"] [member="Ginnie Dib"] [member="Ra’a’mah"] [member="Nita Quez"] [member="Joanes Quez"] [member="Cynthia Solus"] [member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Acaleus Thorn"] [member="Alkor Centaris"] [member="Gerarich Thanor"] [member="Jor Kvall"] [member="Ambrose Cadera”] [member="Rory Baccus"] [member="Nibsani"] [member=“Aaray Solus”] [member="Skorvek"] [member=“Lilik Mantis”] [member="Meerax Quez"] [member="Stardust Australis Skirae”] [member="Lily-Grace Australis"] [member="Tristan Wren"] [member="Garrus Garon"] [member="Petria Breguet"] [member=“Ursula Vizla”] [member="Mavarah"] [member="Jake Awaud”] [member=“Torin Verd”] [member=“Pylon Zerga”] [member=“Vyr Beviin”]

Deius Koman'na
Objective One: Find the missing villages
Allies: ME/ [member="Ambrose Cadera"]

The mushy ground beneath his feet reminded Deius the importance of keeping a light step, quick movements and slow breathes. Eyes focused on a tree up ahead and the young Mandalorian jumped ahead and quickly scaled the tree and up to a low branch. Lazily he sat down on the branch and glanced behind him, Deius scanned the foot steps he had left behind and noted that many were only slight indents and difficult to track for most hunters. Heavy armor can be so cumbersome. He mused slightly on his own armor, rather Deius enjoyed its light nature and simplicity.

His eyes cast a longing look around the area, the word "paradise" would had been appropriate for the planet of Qiilura, would had been if not for the disappearance of two villages. A soft sigh escaped his pursed lips, the job itself was nothing out of the ordinary as such jobs came but something unsettled Deius. "Koman'na, sector three clear." He reported, his helmet alerted him that his message was sent and with no much else to do for the moment he leaned back against the tree.

Hands grasped his helmet and removed it, fresh air covered his face and with a deep intake of air Deius eased himself slightly. Sharp Blue eyes looked around and wondered on the off chance of meeting one of these Gurlanin. Mysterious to some but this young Mandalorian let his mind run wild with the possibilities. Stories of their shapeshifting abilities and how they can turn into most species in this galaxy including humans, Deius nodded to himself anxiously.

"Maybe I'll be able to say good-bye after all." A mutter to mostly himself, his thoughts given spoken form.

Akita Silasrune

A
The Homecoming - Qiilura
Akita had returned home among the Mandalorians travelling to Qiilura, silent, cloaked in his Fallanassi illusion.

Silently, he watched and listened as others went about their business, taking in the sights, and sounds and smells of the homeworld.

He saw that time and the galaxy had not been good to his homeworld, and to his people. Twice exiled, he was somewhat indifferent to the plight of those that had seen him into his exile; but the innocent did not deserve punishment.

His brothers and sisters were coming home. He could smell them. They smelled of war and of death, of the wider galaxy and its conflicts. Those who remained smelled of fear, yes, and anger too. The angriest of all was the old one, now moving through the forest; [member="Ambrose Cadera"]

Akita had had opportunity to observe that one many times in Sundari. His anger could light up a black hole.

Following silently, Akita shifted into his lupine self. Still cloaked in illusion that rippled around him with the breeze and the leaves, as the White Current flowed, he was assured that he wouldn't be discovered prematurely. He would wait, and watch, and see about assisting.

[member="Deius Koman'na"]

Allies: ME folks
Enemies: Various targets of raids.
Objective: Search for signs of Gurlanin's while raiding.

Aedan Miles sat in the command suite of the Bane overlooking one of the holo tables that was zoomed in on the three systems surrounding Qillura and Ord Mantel signs of his ships scattered around as Blood Fleet continued their training and raiding. He was typing away at a data pad keeping track of both the ground based search as well as the raids his clan were undertaking. Around the Bane sat a small force of mostly Dire-class Patrol Ships, Deimos-class gunships, Dragon-class patrol destroyers, and a Captivas-class star destroyer. He looked down at his datapad as another report came in about a successful raid reporting they had gained large amounts of silk for use in creating clothing as well as what appeared to be armaments to be delivered to Ord Mantel. He sent them a new target area before another ping came in only this was for an active live hyperspace comms line. Blinking he opened it standing before the table as the hologram came up of his oldest and most trusted Captain Drake standing on the bridge of his ship finally speaking slowly in the language of the wookies. "Sire we just completed a raid on a series of transports headed to Ord Mantel you may want to get Ambrose on your ship and make your way here. It involves the Gurlanin's." Aedan's eyes darkened noticeably as the wookie spoke before he nodded his head curtly and turned his attention away snapping out orders swiftly. "Contact those on the ground with Ambrose inform him we have a lead on the Gurlanin's and wish to know if he wants to join us as we pursue it." His communications officer a young member of Clan Akaata saluted before hurrying into an adjoining communications room attempting to contact [member="Ambrose Cadera"] hoping that everything went through easily. "This message is from Warden Miles to Ambrose Cadera we have found a hint as to the location of missing Gurlanin's the Warden wishes to know if you will join us now or if we should leave some ships for you and set off on our own at once?"

Back in the command suite Aedan could be seen shooting out commands to ships that had finished their targeted area's to regroup at Captain Drake's position watching as all but 8 of the raid groups indicated they were finished and headed back the last 8 indicating they had gained intel on possible locations of hidden pirate caches that they were going to acquire. He chuckled seeing that and sent his approval ordering them to be safe in their ventures and remember he expected his men to return alive instead of dying for a cause.

Objective: 1; find her people
Allies: Buir ([member="Ambrose Cadera"]), the pack, ME
Enemies: Everyone else, feasibly

It felt so good to return to four legs and actually be able to move. In the weeks prior Ambrose had insisted that she learn to become accustomed to two legs, and Mia had grudgingly complied, restricting herself to a form whose only real advantage, if you asked her, was height and opposable thumbs. Speaking aloud was something she was still working on. Although she was capable, it felt unnatural communicating in a way that let everyone hear her, rather than just her pack. There were advantages to that too, she supposed, but overall the bipedal form didn't serve to do much else other than help her blend in.

Now she was home, her senses were as razor sharp as her teeth, and they were hunting. Two villages of her people had gone missing without explanation, and they were here to find them and bring them home. It was a time of urgency, that was evident in the emotions she could feel emanating from her father in near-tangible waves, but she couldn't help her own excitement in returning to the homeworld. This was where she belonged, where her preference for this form was not only understood but encouraged, because they were the apex predators of the galaxy and it was just as natural as anything.

But she did her best to quell those thoughts, because now was not the time. Instead she opened her senses to the world around her, taking in every sight, smell, sound and taste for any indication of where their people had disappeared to. It felt wrong that there were no clues laid out for them, but if a gurlanin didn't want to be found there would be no finding them. "What do you think happened, buir?" It was a question she'd hesitated in asking, but finally she'd put it forward, knowing he held far more knowledge than her. If anyone had any hope of finding the missing villages, it was her father, of that there was no doubt in her mind.

Objective: BYOO, Package Retrieval
Allies: ME & Strider's mercs
Enemies: Criminals, pirates and those standing in our way

The rustic armored hovertrain shook as it began to leave the Wolport Station. Such a ancient convention of engineering in comparison to the modern age of travel. But the train was and still is the safest means of travel into, through and out of the scraplands. Strider could of flown his 'Avril' in and easily have found a landing zone. Problem was, every inhabitant of the scraplands would of heard and seen the ship and by the time Strider and his team would of completed their mission, his ship would of been scrapped right down to the bones if not outright stolen. So here was the old mandalorian warrior, in a old train cart older than he was and in the company of mercenaries hired on for this mission.

Clad in beskar'gam, his scarred face hidden beneath the mandalorian T-visor, he would observe his fellow soldiers of fortune. Most, he had never been on operation with them, never shared the field of battle. They were not Vode and would not get the same field respect as if they were. This was a mission for financial gain, he would not risk his own life for any of them and he new the feeling was mutual. Yet they were teamed up for in a dog eat dog galaxy, it was best to be the wolves and wolves hunt in pacts. He licked his lips, longing for a shento cigar but he dared not take his helmet off. He wasn't protecting his identity by any means for there were very few mandalorian soldiers that make it to venerable age. So long in tooth, greying in hair was a dead give away to exactly who he was. No, he kept the bucket on cause the moment the train started rolling, they were actively on mission and was waiting for transmission from their employer. Their contact was very precise on not handing out full details of the operation till they were on Ord Mantell and were on the train.

The train shook again as it began to big up speed. Strider could feel the eyes of the other mercs gazing upon him. They too were waiting impatiently for their employer to make contact and for him to lay the complete plan and objective out. They all volunteered for this job for the love of credits, but fools they were not. One had to be a live to enjoy the earned credits so the mission details were vital if they were to stay onboard or bail. Mercs don't do suicide missions.

[member="Andrai Willows"] [member="Ella Nova"] [member="Koda Fett"] [member="Toni Nova"] [member="Rash"]

Objective: 1 Find the Missing Gurlanin
Allies: @Deius Koman’na [member="Mia"] [member="Rapax"] [member="Akita Silasrune"] [member="Alkor Centaris"] [member="Strider Garon"]
Enemies: Give me a target.

“Heard, Koman’na. Proceed to Sector Four.” My voice gravels out of the communicator in my lupine ear. I’ll give Kaine Australis one thing, the man is a wizard with tech.

The young Mando’ad seems to say something else, something about a goodbye? “Repeat, Koman’na? I missed that last bit.”

The forest opens toward another in a series of should-be villages. Another of the ones I remember coming beneath my paws. Mia forms up beside me, a noble gait to her lupine form, although the child needs to get over her fear of shapeshifting. She might be an adorable pup, but the humans would be fading to their graves at her age. I’ve coddled Mia too long.

Our fellow Yalilyr grip at their own minds at her question, knowing she alone had the courage to broker the answer those senior members of our species already know.

“The One-Skins, Pup’ika. They use our kind for many insidious things without restraint.” My telepathic voice spreads as the village which should have housed my People came into view. “Circle around, pup. Stay small. Stay hidden.”

Another village. I sniff the air, to experience ozone, torn grass and the stink of fear. Blood is in the air. Whoever did this, did it not long prior to our arrival.

“Miles. How far are you away from my position? I have signs of struggle. Blood’s still fresh. I’m sending Tuulu and his squad to you. Leave me a ship and I will follow, once I work through the rest of the sectors with Koman’na.” Tuulu peals off with three of our pack, and another six of the one-skin Mandalorians, who proved themselves in battle.

“Mia. Where do the tracks lead?” More than needing an extra set of eyes, I need to train my daughter. “What form do the tracks take?”

Deius Koman'na
Allies: ME/ [member="Ambrose Cadera"] | [member="Akita Silasrune"] | [member="Mia"] | [member="Aedan Miles"]

“Repeat, Koman’na? I missed that last bit.”

Deius nearly felt himself fall off from his branch but ungracefully steadied himself and for a moment he took a breath of air and calmed down a tad. He reached for his comm and simply said: "Sector Three cleared, will proceed to the next. Over." Deius calmly dropped back down from his tree and placed his helmet back on, his HUD displayed his next sector to clear and search.

Thankfully he had been assigned alone, and better since none witnessed the bright crimson that had turned his cheeks into warning lights. Even as his armor's environmental system cooled down his body temperature, Deius could still feel the heat radiating from his face. Next time, confirm my Comms are turned off before I mouth off out loud.

Quickly he moved swiftly across the forest floor, his body once more into a steady rhythm while in his run through the forest. His HUD continued to scan for any electronics nearby or energy signatures that would give him a clue of where these possible hunters or poachers were located. Kidnappers rather. The young Mandalorian continued to search, and even if he found nothing, it would mean one less area to search and the quicker he could finish and reach his next sector the sooner they would find these missing villagers.

"Koman'na here, Sector four appears clear. Readings show no sign of energy or electricity of sorts." Deius confirmed his readings as he commed his report. "Do we have any seismic scanners for any underground passages or bases?" He asked. Moving villages takes a lot of time and energy, and with the skis constantly monitored it would be prudent to wait somewhere until watchful eyes disappear.

[member="Strider Garon"] [member="Andrai Willows"] [member="Ella Nova"] [member="Koda Fett"] [member="Rash"]

[SIZE=11pt]Once again Toni found herself surrounded by strangers to fight in some stranger’s war for a fist full of credits. The woman sat in the corner of the transport, her arms crossed across her body. It was a living, but not one that she was particularly pleased with. She hadn’t seen her life going this way; if you had asked that 12 year old girl at her dance recitals with bright shining eyes where she could see herself in ten years, it wouldn’t have been covered in blood surrounded by sweaty men smelling the ozone of discharged blasters. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]She looked at the metal clad Mandos around her and couldn’t help but smirk. Their reputation went before them, but the irony could never escape her that even now, she could find herself fighting alongside them. She had nothing against the Chest-thumping vode-[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]shouting metal heads; her Sargent back in forced recon had been one of them. But even they apparently needed a little outside help too. [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]“Deniable assets”[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] you could say. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“Well now I feel underdressed for the occasion,” Toni said rising to her feet.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Her top was covered with a black Terrentek leather jacket and black shell spider-silk crop top that matched her tight fitting shell spider silk leggings. Toni’s history as a dancer and gymnast left her preferring to keep her speed and flexibility in exchange for raw protection. She was counting on having to earn her cash squeezing through tight places these brutes couldn’t and slinking through unseen where they would get caught. On either side of her hips were a pair of repeating blaster pistols, daggers, and an array of grenades for virtually every occasion. She didn’t have a helmet aside from the black bandana around her neck, the woman didn’t have any real way to hide her face. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Toni leaned against the bulkhead, looping her thumbs in her low-hanging gun belt.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“What’s the game plan, big man?” she asked, directing the question to the Mandalorian who had flashed the credits before her dark eyes.[/SIZE]

Allies: [member="Ambrose Cadera"]
Enemies: Anyone foolish enough to cross me.

Aedan looked down at the planet and chuckled mentally at Ambrose's question. "I am in orbit Ambrose have that squad hold there I will send a shuttle down. Transport was outbound when one of my raiding groups jumped in for new orders they recognized the IFF as slavers we have crossed more than once so disabled the ship and boarded it quickly. From what I can garner from that info this isn't good. I will leave a patrol destroyer and 3 Dire-class here under your command and forward any info we get to you." As he was speaking an assault shuttle broke away and rocketed towards the planet as Aedan gave orders to the captains of the 4 ships he had indicated to remain here and await orders from Ambrose. His eyes tracked over the info he was getting and narrowed farther these slavers were starting to really piss him off he would have to strike them hard soon to if not destroy them stall their attempts at making money and slowly strangle the lot of them through this means.

Objective: Facilitate oversight over hired mercenaries.
Tags: | [member="Strider Garon"] | [member="Andrai Willows"] | [member="Koda Fett"] | [member="Toni Nova"] | [member="Rash"] | [member="Thraxis"] |

Ord Mantell had come onto the radar of the Sith. A unique opportunity has presented itself; and it had come in the form of Strider Garon. Not too long ago there had been an open congress held by the Mantellian Commonwealth. Representatives from across the galaxy had convened to discuss trade, diplomacy and various other things. Such a convention of powerful and influential figures from the Silver Jedi and the Confederacy was something not to be ignored. [member="Vespasian the Elder"] had put Ord Mantell on the galactic stage. At least for the moment.

In the same carriage that Strider and the other mercenaries had set themselves up in were several large crates. They all held the sum of parts for a satellite that Darth Ayra wanted to deploy above the planet. She had sent word to Thraxis about the job and wanted him to go to Ord Mantell to ensure that the satellite was successfully launched as a precaution. It didn't hurt to be careful and she didn't care about the money. Information and surveillance was the currency that the Sith wanted to deal in.

In her chambers on the New Republic world of Humbarine Darth Ayra climbed onto the holographic projector and prepared to speak with the mercenaries. When she had reached out to Strider for the job she had come in the form of scientist who wanted to monitor stellar activity in the Ord Mantell system. The satellite that she wished to be launched was how she would be able to monitor the system from her home on Humbarine as part of her research papers on the affects of hyperspace travel had on interstellar objects such as asteroids, comets or black holes. This was a cover story that only Thraxis knew the truth about. She figured that it wouldn't be good if a Sith Lord or Republic Senator was connected to this operation. A mere Scientist conducting studies, however, was much less suspicious.

When she had finished recording the mission details Darth Ayra climbed off the projector. After reviewing the message details and finding it satisfactory she then sent it to Strider Garon through the frequency they had set up prior to the mission so that they could keep in contact with each other.

"Greetings. My name is Avedia Lacroix and I have paid great expense to bring together this team to deploy the satellite that is currently on board the train that you are traveling on. Your mission is to deploy the satellite from the Scraplands into low orbit above the world of Ord Mantell. This is very important to my work and I have paid even greater expense on the satellite parts that you are traveling on. Any damage to my parts will not only incur a heavy fine from the individual that damaged them but will also likely- if not certainly- end the operation. There are no replacements and the parts are very delicate. So be careful."

"With Mr. Garon here I will be monitoring the mission as per the terms of our agreed contract. Your mission is to ensure the safe deployment of the satellite from the junkers and scrapers that live in the Scraplands. The parts that you are escorting are expensive and will likely incur some attention. I needn't repeat myself about what happens if my satellite gets damaged or goes missing. Good luck. I look forward to following your progress. Know that my employer- the person who is responsible for the investment into the satellite and your pay should the mission be complete- sees this operation as an audition. Should the operation be completed to my satisfaction then you may find more work afterwards."

Objective: Get Space Metal into Space
Allies: [member="Ella Nova"]/[member="Strider Garon"]\[member="Toni Nova"]
Enemies: Unkown
Loadout:
Chassis Slot: Thraxis Armour Helmet Slot: Enigma Gas Mask
Cloak Slot: Phantasm Cloak Greave Slot: Thraxis Armour
Pauldron Slot: Thraxis Armour Foot Slot: Thraxis Armour
Melee: Cruciatus Blade Overcoat: Jkiti Greatcoat
Rifle Slot: DEMP Sidearm Slot: Pistolas
Misc: Null Generator Hand-to-Hand Weapon: Vambrace
Tuck-A-Bag Eternity Droid's
Allies: Morgukai x12 Purple Rejects xWho Cares their Cannon Fodder.
B2 Battle Droids x100

It all devolved with a metal spark, the sound of new pieces rolled and scraped along thick threads of rope, a massive present hidden inside the carriage of a dilapidated Hovertrain that creaked and moaned with seductive pain from misuse and the rigours of age. It was here that a group of motley colours gathered, clothing warped and wrapped in fresh linens to try and at least give the appearance of unison. On their backs, it was clear they had gone to the Op Shop and lucked into a 'uniform' in the loosest sense. Long Black Cloaks within fightingly bold letters and knitted colours read, 'Big Meals, for Big Boy's.' It was embarrassing, and while the hoped up Rejects might've thought it funny, Thraxis had no intention of running what little infamy he had through the mud.

But of course, this was a big job. And a single Hovertrain had for how many countless films met with the same cliched attack? Too many to count, Thraxis had little intention. Instead, he had called in some of the biggest bads from the Hutt Cartel. It cost favours, spice and weapons, but he managed to loop into this mission the Morgukai. Not many, only a handful that would struggle to fit into a small Mandalorian hand, but enough. Twelve to be precise. And with them, he filled them into the single Battle Barge he had bothered to bring along. If one had a keen eye for history this would all be far more apparent and seem to be a Hutt Run operation than a Republic Senators.

And it only got worse from there, beneath the bowels of the fresh ship laid rows upon rows of outdated Droids, long since forgotten by the annals of time. Not just Hutt Cartel Models, but only barely updated from the times of the Ancient Wars between Republic and Empire, though that war still seemed to rage since few men and women could leave the past behind. It's ranks filled with the spark of life as a series of clicks, beeps and boops rattled off beneath the Battle Barge that proved a scourge upon the sand's and dirt beneath, ripping up ancient roots as it travelled adjacent to the back of the Hovertrain like some tiger stalking its prey it all simply awaited for when the inevitable pricks would come to ruin the day.

But of course. In all the clutter, amongst the ravings of the newly formed... Grandma's Stud Muffin patrol... Where was Thraxis? The secondary leader and guardsman of the whole foray? Was he lavishly lounging? Was he leading the train? Mayhaps he found himself a lassie to settle with? No, no and gross. No, he swayed throughout the ship, a large keg that stunk with distilled and fermented smells that mixed in a gross unison, booze unrefined and amber liquid aged mixed and lapsed over one another like some foul water-esque orgy on his back as he moved through the carriages, a sense of unease permeating all around him. Though if given a far more specific and localized location for those of the Force Inclined, his bag that had a zipper half-way undone spilled out in vile lapses turning the heads and cheeks of many the fine passenger that was aboard this rattling deathtrap.

He rolled into the Carriage with a gallant step, slipping through the projection through a door just behind as Ella finished her speel. He knew the objective, he knew what needed to be done and had full intention to do just that. With a single great stride, he entered the room, cutting into the form of Ella Nova as dead eyes were hidden beneath the fading glare of Green lenses stared over the gathering concord of mercenaries he and Ella Nova had collected. His clothing was two-fold, the first was a great cloak that danced on that very fine line between fashionably old and Sith-esque, and beneath that, in a great tear that ran down the centres Phirik Armor of custom make and worn down colour and marks were exposed. Thraxis vision was drawn long, stretching across those in the Hovertrain as he spoke, his voice modulated cutting in and out with cruel jests to his voice as he spoke. "Hello, mercenaries and rabble. I am Zaneli of Coruscant." His words were drawn out, slow and uncharacteristic of a Thraxis as he took a single step forward, the large keg of booze dripped and swayed on his back as a broken metronome seemed to be the closest one could ascribe to his movements, his gaze drawn long around as he continued, "If there is anything you wish to discuss and ask about the mission, you only need come to me." His words a hollow chant and rolled with an unnatural rhythm. As he finished his little charade he rolled his shoulders, two straps snapped off from around his shoulders as the Keg fell down with a crash into the corner, wood splintered and metal bent though seemed adamant on never giving in as Thraxis made it his new seat, peeling from the side a long drawn out thread of white plastic that met at it ends with a dagger-like needle head that he proceeded to press into his skin, finding a weak point in the joints and utilizing it as to have no need to show his ugly mug.

Rapax

R

@Ambros Mantis [member="Akita Silasrune"] [member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Mia"]

The main reason he came here was to find out what happened to his kind and figure out where they have gone, He roamed free in his natural wolf form as he searched around even using his telepathic connection to send out simple messages to see if his kind can pick them up, Although they where short and only every now and then as he leaped from tree to tree as he observed the landscape he caught the scent of outsiders traversing his world, He let a low growl from the scent he assumed they might be the ones responsible for what has happened to his people and went forth to the nearest village. He came across a group of Lupine wolves checking out the village that showed sign of a struggle, They didn't look like any he was familiar with there scent smelled different to that of his own kind.

He needed answers and right now they are the only ones who can provide some, He leaped from his perch over to the pack that was explore landing infront of them with a Snarl showing his fangs as if they wandered into his territory and he was getting protective before he spoke with his telepathy.

Who are you I do not recognize your scent, Are you responsible for the disappearance of my kin?

All he had to go on was there unfamiliar scent and some assumptions but he was more concerned with finding his people and right now they where the only people who could help him find them.

Objective: 1 Find the Missing Gurlanin
Allies: @Deius Koman’na [member="Mia"] [member="Rapax"] [member="Akita Silasrune"] [member="Alkor Centaris"] [member="Strider Garon"]
Enemies: Give me a target.

"Koman'na, I'll send Vano to your position. He's equipped with seismic scanners." I clack my jaws and Vano runs off, already sprinting toward the young Mandalorian's geo-ping. Something about Koman'na seems off. I regret I can't dedicate more than a moment to him, before Warden Miles chimes me again.

"Heard, Miles. Tuulu and his squad are awaiting your shuttle's position. Keep your eyes fixed up there. This whole planet smells wrong and it's grinding my molars." The shuttle will present itself before I can twitch, if Aedan Miles' attitude is any indication. Tuulu waits for it, ready to jump on and rush to the Warden. I take comfort that I can hear him from the skies... if comfort is what this situation needed.

A new scent penetrates the air and my fur prickles immediately.

"Mia! Down!" I leap over my daughter, skidding talons in the loam. This new gurlanin is unfamiliar and bold. A low growl snaps through my throat and out my snout.

"I search for our missing kin. Back away from mine. The villages are empty, what do you know about it? Can you sense the others? The One-skins think they've been taken off world." My speech breaks from growling snout, as I stalk the new addition to the glade. No chances. It could be a traitorous trap.

Little did Ambrose know a squad of six clunking bounty hunters moved toward Deius Koman'na's position. Outside his armour, Ambrose had little of the scanning capabilities bipedal forms permitted. The bounty hunters moved loudly through the undergrowth, two muttering in Huttese.

Allies: [member="Ambrose Cadera"], [member="Aedan Miles"], [member="Deius Koman'na"]
Enemies: Maybe [member="Rapax"]?

Her ears perked at the questions asked of her, nose pressed to the ground as she followed the tracks for the next few feet, searching for any sort of familiarity in their shape, size or smell. Lifting her head, Mia looked back to her buir as her head cocked to one side in a display of lupine confusion. "They're humanoid, and it looks like they moved through the village to somewhere else." A pause as she inspected the tracks again. "Their footprints are sunk into the ground, they must be big or wearing armor. Or both." Again she looked to Ambrose for some sign of approval, padding back over to him once she finished the task he'd given her.

There was barely time to brush up against him before movement caught her eye and her father shouted his warning. Despite his demands she approached alongside him, teeth bared as a low growl rumbled up from her chest, ears pressed flat against her skull and her tail sticking straight out behind her, fur spiking around her neck and down her spine. There was no doubt her smaller form was less imposing, but she was no less dangerous despite being a pup.

Objective: 3 (bring these scum Mandalorian justice)
Allies: 210 Mandalorian Soldiers (100 from the 9th Mandalorian assault division 100 from the 1st Mandalorian assault division 10 personal droid guards)
Resources:H.M.N. Emerald all troops have landed

Quoron was on Ord Mantell to purge to the universe of some more slavers and vilians. As he strode through the town he tapped on his comlink a message to the new fleet that he had begun to create.

~Bring the new fleet into the system, once you arrive begin to land the troops near this location, we will end these slavers~

With that, he strode into the bar he was standing in front of drew his sword and called out to all the patrons.

"Hello all. My name is Quoron Mantis and I am here to kill you. Your transgressions merit death, I am light for those who are enslaved. Today you will die."

With that, he charged toward the closest slaver and plunged his sword into the neck of the slaver. Before the body hit the floor the sword tasted blood a second time, then a third, and another. Once his blade's thirst was slaked he dropped a grenade inside and as the blast went off he ran to the circle of troops. Tapping on his arm he sent out a message to his troopers

~Kill them all, no mercy, stop firing only when your guns no longer function or you are out of ammuntion~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnyLfqpyi94

Deius Koman'na
Allies: ME/ [member="Ambrose Cadera"] | [member="Akita Silasrune"] | [member="Mia"] | [member="Aedan Miles"]

"Copy, over and out." Deius responded, the whole situation certainly offered very little to him, at least presently. The options dwindled for them, but that also meant very places for these poachers and slavers to remain hidden. Or if they're trying hide. Deius kept himself crouched and low, his feet moved him along silently through the forest and remained focused. The idea of him being the one tracked hadn't occurred to him and now Deius wondered if he had compromised their mission.

Easy there Koma, easy there. Deius would reserve judgement for himself for later after this mission was over and for the moment he needed to proceed along as if everything was still fine. For time being, and until Vano arrived with the specialized equipment, if they could eliminated a potential underground operation Deius figured it would cut down on their search time.

Minutes passed on and Deius continued to move along before suddenly his HUD flashed red and flared up a silent warning of unknown targets. Eyes wide and quickened movements, Deius positioned himself very low and hidden beneath tall grass and a broken tree. His HUD displayed six unknown targets, all moving together in a group and decently spaced, the young Mandalorian gripped his blaster rifle closely as he carefully peeked out.

Deius now focused to his auditory sensors, the scuffs and mutterings of these targets were a bit clearer to hear but he still needed a decent visual line of sight to determine his approach of attack. Don't want to risk shooting a villager that might be with them. Deius carefully crawled to a much larger tree and monitored these target's movements. As if a shadow, Deius waited as these targets continued to get closer, but strangely enough their mutterings disappeared and Deius strained to hear anything.

They changed their trajectory each time I attempted to intercept them. Deius processed this and silently cursed himself, they knew someone was following them but with how they hadn't closed in on his position none of these targets were sure of where exactly the young Mandalorian was located. ​I can't let them surround me, best to keep them pinned until support comes.

The young Mandalorian breathed in deeply, eyes turned fierce and he primed a grenade and threw it in the direction his HUD indicated where they were clustered. Deius sprinted from his tree and got behind another for cover as shouts cried out before an explosion cut the targets off, soon screams followed and Deius peered with his rifle in hand.

Muffled yells and Deius spotted three of his targets, all armored and unknown how heavily armed. Deius figured heavily and fired away at the three as one of them slumped to the ground while the other two dove for cover. Return fire from further back hit the tree Deius was behind, and now he needed to a different location. The young Mandalorian sprinted away and kept himself low, he was going to have to set this group up on a silver platter for when Vano arrived.

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
Objective: BYOO

Gil's shuttle landed on the surface of Ord Mantell. It had been nearly half a decade since the old Mandalorian had been to this world. Too many memories and too many questions came to him at the mere thought of the junk-pile world. After a few minutes of staring out the viewport of the shuttle's cockpit he finally stood from the pilot's seat with a grunt and grabbed his helmet on his way out. The cargo bay doors hissed open slowly. Gil's beskar boots clattered and clanged as he walked down the ramp until he stepped foot on the polluted earth with a soft squish. He gazed up to the sky and could barely make out the large junk processor and shipyard behind the thick clouds that no doubt only held acid rain for those on the planet.

With a grimace behind his T-shaped visor Gil walked towards the only home for what he assumed miles. Though the junk hut could barely be considered a home. The automatic door was malfunctioning and there were several blaster holes in the durasteel. His helmet's HUD and battle computer worked in unison and pieced together the likelyhood of the building suddenly collapsing on top of him, trajectory of the bolts that scoured the surface with burn marks and holes, and the last time someone had been through.

The door controls sparked at him as he reached for them and caused the door to suddenly slid open part way. It failed several times before Gil reached between the door and the frame and pushed it open.

"Where are you son?" He'd failed all of his children. Dead or worse were the fates of those that called him father, but he had a strong feeling that Azrael was alive somewhere out there. Ord Mantell had been his first and last recorded destination in the Mandalorian Hyperlane and Hyperspace travel logs, he'd made sure to check the old monitoring and customs station database.

He only hoped he wasn't too late.

Rapax

R
Allies: Maybe [member="Mia"] @Ambrose Cadera, @Aedan Miles, [member="Deius Koman'na"]?
Enemies:

He circled with Ambrose as he kept an eye on him returning his snarls with snarls and growls of his own as Ambrose spoke to him, He looked to see the smaller pup was trying to help intimidate as well despite her small size a Gurlanin pup is nothing to take lightly. He listened as Ambrose explained the situation, Apparently they too where supposedly here to find the missing Kin as well and was asking about it he kept his distance of the two as he kept his senses sharp incase of an ambush before he spoke.

I know nothing of the missing kin...But how do I know you two aren't bait for those who have been taking us..

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
Ord Mantell
BYOO

The moment he forced the door open a storm of dust filled his vision, sending his helmet's air filters into overdrive. A combination of the sudden air fans in his helmet and reflex caused the older man to cough and wave away the dust. The home looked like it had been abandoned for years, but not before a massive fight went down. His HUD and battle computer had finished the trajectory report and with a few blinks and eye movements an overlay on his HUD showed the path of both the blaster bolts and verpine rounds that pierced the metal hut.

"Azrael...what did you get yourself into..."

He circled the room, looking for anything that might be a clue. Skid marks on the floor near a flipped table caught his eye. No doubt the thing was used for cover. What was even more interesting was the cover haphazardly thrown over what was obviously a trap door.

"What do we have here..." Gil threw the rug away and revealed beskar door with the crest of House Skirata carved into it with a cutting laser. He knelt down and with a smirk he gripped the latch and gave it a solid tug. A groan escaped the old man's lips as the door screeched open revealing a ladder down into a dark abyss. The Mandalorian stood and reached into his utility belt for a glow rod. With a snap the stick became to bright red lights. He dropped one down the ladder and watched it fall, its red glow illuminating the dusty path as it went. The second he set on a chair, giving much needed light to the dim room. The red glow it cast gave him an ominous feeling but with his nerves steeled he made the long climb down the ladder into the secret tunnel.

-Nearby-

A droid looked laid in a pile of junk, the scope of its high powered sniper rifle trained unmoving on Azrael's home. It watched as the Mandalorian entered the home. Its single rectangular photreceptor flashed red several times, then yellow, then green.

"Subject has entered the suspect's home. Sending coordinates now." The green photoreceptor flashed several times before it flipped back to blue and resumed its watch. Its slender mechanical arm reached up to switch the vision mode on its sniper rifle, giving it a thermal view of the building. It watched as the Mandalorian snooped around the house. As the Mandalorian vanished from its sensors it lifted its head and sent an update, its rectangular photoreceptor flashing again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom