Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search for the former king

korriban_by_kupieckorzenny-d9bxnf9_zps2morhq1x.jpg

Korriban, a planet made into a wasteland by the many wars long years ago. Nomkneer was tipped off with information about a scientist who was doing some cryptology work on the planet, Nomkneer was desperately looking for someone with his talent so that he may help him find the lost king. After the war in Atrisia and all the disasters that happened while he was in charge of the planet made him realize he needed to get stronger, after much training he realized that Mythos couldn't be dead because he could still feel essence of him throughout the universe within the force. Using the ships antenna, the kaleesh was tracking down signals from the scientist so that he could pin-point his location. After much dedication he found him hidden in some ancient ruines where he gathered the energy around him to power his machines.

"I need your help, your satellite might be powerful enough to send this message throughout the galaxy. Do so and i will give you the treasures that i have within my ship."

The scientist was not interested in money, but he was interested in something else.

"I dont want your treasures, but i want one of your lightsabers. I need the crystal inside it for my future experiment."

Nomkneer agreed, he then spoke the message through the microphone sent out in powerful radio waves throughout the galaxy in Atrisian language.

"My king i have a message for you"

After it was all done the Scientist asked for his reward, the kaleesh gave him one to stall time waiting for a response. Suddenly a signal came back to the satellite in the same language.

"You should mind your business, the king is dead."

Nomkneer then quickly located the coordinates of the signal and it led him to midvinter. The kaleesh then took the lightsaber by pulling it with the force, he them ran to the ship making his way to his next destination in search of Mythos.

[member="Mythos"]

Far beyond the main cities and dwellings of the frozen planet of Midvinter. High upon the mountains and deep inside the whistling caverns and over one hundred kilometers of twisting and turning tunnels in frozen caves Mythos had made his dwelling. Far beyond the prying eyes of the galaxy as he build a base of communications and collected what books and scrolls he could... ever since the fallen king had returned to life he was constantly searching for something. Something unknown for anyone other than himself and his closest Anubian adviser Serak Vir. What remained of the Jar'Kai... now twelve from three hundred managed the technical and communication aspect of the base, spanning an information network of encrypted coding and complex symbol based language to communicate with remote allies from inside Galactic Alliance territory and the outer rim without being detected from anyone who would want to look. They were keen on picking up any communication directed at them or their king especially those with the formatted encrypted coding they engineered and dispensed. This day however one signal came from the Korriban system that was alarming to say the very least. Only several people within the Atrisian chain of command back in the days of the early coronation and foundations of Mythonian Atrisia had select coding and words in the ancient Atrisian dialect that would be used to communicate during an emergency and or state of warfare without the enemy spies picking up on the transmission, the technique was ancient and to say that it was outdated was an understatement.... but it worked. It was so old that no current technology could even pick it up, the soundwaves it carried were meant to be picked up by select Atrisian satellite boxes in orbit and were a hassle to maintain and coordinate.

Every single person who had the codes and the transmission to send out the code that [member="Nomkneer"] sent was dead with the exception of him. Ashai Vinto, tech master of Mythos' base sent back the message, it was meant to sound discouraging, to turn away anyone who would use the code other than those who knew its true meaning but in reality what the message he sent back meant was 'Lima Charlie' Loud and Clear. An acceptance of the transmission and coordinate opening, giving Nomkneer the access to trace the transmission to link up with Mythos himself. Ashai walked into the tunnell that ead to Mythos' private chambers... alot had changed. No longer did the Jar'Kai serve as his closest body guards, no longer did Atrisian soldiers surround him, now Anubians held the guard at the gate and Mythos himself was accompanied always by his Visier and closest adviser as well as two Malebi. Gorgoros and Thimaros. Ashai knew that any interruption to his masters chamber could be met with ire and rage unlike himself before his death... Mythos was changed. Inside his chambers was a ritual of sith magic so vile and unholy that it took all Anubian sorcerers to veil it's power from the prying senses of the Silver Jedi to whom this world belonged to. Inside Mythos chanted for days or even weeks in deep meditation and conjuration seeking through all the galaxy whatever it was that he sought. Ashai looked into the black eyes of the Anubian guards without fear, eyes narrowed in defiance as he sought to speak to Animus.

"I must speak with my king... Move" The words were a command and the Anubians budged to his request... after all... it was his life on the line. The stone that blocked the path inside was lifted by telekinesis with Ashai's power and he saw his master inside. No longer the golden haired majesty but now a dark and sinister warrior sorcerer with runes literally carved into his body. "This better be good Ashai..." Mythos said, braking the silence and murmurr of his chants, his voice traveling through the force with such power that it made a seasoned warrior of innumerable battled like Ashai feel a cold chill down his spine. "You just interrupted my divination and set me back several days from my goal..." His words carried annoyance but also trust that such an intrusion was warranted. Ashain nodded confidently as he watched Mythos rise and place his robes back on his back, bones audibly cracking in the movement. "Someone has used the old Atrisian channels of the early years to send us a signal." Mythos eyes, yellow as two glowing orbs started from beneath his cloth as he moved towards him, the sound of bare feet upon cold snow the only thing aside from words in the room filled with warriors and Malebi. "and?" His words again chilling to the bone not due to his tone of voice but by the fact that his mouth did not move nor did his body... he communicated through the dark side of the force. Ashai tensed and clenched his jaw before continuing pulling a datapad with all of Nomkneers information. "Every single person with this information outside this room died in Atrisia, but one"

As the Datapad made its way into Mythos' hands, the iced stalactites dropped upon his cowl. His brow raised as he saw the figure of the Kaleesh, an old friend from the days of the One Sith. The King laughed maniacally. Ashai stepped back as Mythos examined the information, letting the memories trail back into his mind about the mad kaleesh with the eyes of death. "Just as i predicted Ashai. Everything is coming together as i planned... you are" He said, pausing to stare into the eyes of his techmaster. "Indispensable... to me Ashai..."

His voice was ominous. Mythos licked his lips and cracked a vile grin while with one finger pointing to Ashai. "bring him to me"

"Your will is my command My..." He paused... no longer king. "Master" finishing with a bow

Nomkneer was very well aware of the hidden message behind the discouraging answer. On his way to Midvinter he mentally prepared himself to see his friend after so many years. The kaleesh had nothing but his old ship, a few gadgets and his bonsai tree which was the only thing he had to remind him of the glory days. As he got closer to the destination it led him to steep mountains covered in the whitest snow, you could barely see anything through the windshield of the ship. Nomkneer had no way to find or see where he had to go. After much hovering around the mountains he felt a faint, almost unexistent trace of darkside energy that felt familiar. He then decided to land, snow was coming down as rough as it can be and it was becomming impossible to see.

The kaleesh jumped up the mountain trying to find the energy he faintly sensed before. He heard a faint scream through the whistling of the winds.

"Nomkneer!"

he followed the voice up the mountain until he reached the cave. He was met by a man covered in snow protective clothing from head to toes unrecognizable even to Nomkneer. The kaleesh being as impatient and agressive as he is, he grabbed him by the neck and slammed him against the ice. His eyes flashed yellow and the dark energy was materializing from the soles of his feet.

"Where is the former king! Take me to him!"

[member="Mythos"]

It wasnt long before Mythos got wind of what had transpired. He laughed, a bellowing laugh that shook the cavern, the Kaleesh remained unchanged as the passage of time wandered off. Nomkneer was a warrior that would brutalize even the most stalwart and trained with his tactics, a student of Isamu Baelor his insane behavior fooled those who would think him a foolish warrior... insane he was, mentally rattled and broken but the dark side of the force gave him focus and brutality and that is all he really needed to carve a scar in tbe galaxy with his name on it...

No if only Mythos could push him into the path of Galactic Relevance... He needed to push Nomkneer into battle once more but how?

Mythis awaited the Kaleesh personally at the entrance of the cavern, thw wind beatinf hard against his cloak and his yellow eyes peering into the white nothingness that was before him. He waites as the storm of darkside energy came nearer and as soon as Nomkneer began to climb Mythos easily sensed that Nomkneer was much stronger than he was in the past. Nomkneer was twice as strong... he would test that today...

He could hear the metallic ring of his climbing equipment and even see the ice break apart as be climbed up and into Mythos' veiw.

"It has been a long time My old Friend... We have much ti discuss"

[member="Nomkneer"]

Nomkneer felt a dark cold presence emanating from inside the cave, suddenly his dark energy was stabilizing for he knew to whom it belongs. He heard a Mythos speak to him through the force. Nomkneer gazed at the cavern and he saw the yellow eyes glow behind the blanket of darkness, as he got closer he did not recognizs the person he saw with the black hair and the body as it was nothing like the Mythos he knew.

Nomkneer knew it was him deep inside but his eyes said otherwise, there was only one way the kaleesh could make sure it was him. The kaleesh knew his fighting style and typical movements when he battles, he drew his lightsabers and ran towards him with both his lightsabers and launched his flurry of attacks.

Mythos has an increidable juyo fighting style that can overwhelm anyone in the blink of an eye if you do just one mistake with his skills in combat. It was nothing more than a test to see if he was him. Anyone with the right spell and materials can copy ones force energy but not powers and skills.

"Take me on if you really are the lost king! Prove me your worth!!"

[member="Mythos"]

Mythos locked eyes woth the Kaleesh and the violence of action that Nomkneer Artzhul displayed was the foundation of his identity... brutal and destructive. He laughed as the challenge came, twin red bladed lightsabers ignited before the Lord of the Sith and Mythos responded in kind with a single dual bladed lightsaber igniting in his hand. Juyo was an art, a state of mind and a way of life... Juyo demanded only one thing, the joy in battle.

Mythos strode forward meeting each slash of the Kaleesh with equal ferocity and power, his own strength meetinf the Kaleesh and putting forth every single ounce of his body mass behind each strike. When the momentum was his Mythos snapped into action, he twirlwd his red blade in his right hand and used it strike multiple times at his dual blades while pushing them to his left, once his blades both were in a single side Mythos snapped into a nimble acrobatics unusual to a man his size.

He Threw one leg up and with a speed that was more than impressive unleashed two snap round house butterfly kicks to his head and torso. He incorporated strikes and lightsaber slashes in a combination that was typical of juyo but he was not done. Once he was inside of the Nomkneers zone of control if he had gotten that far he would unleash a combination of Atrisian Martial art strikes to his center body. Short fast punches and elbows to his chest ending in a snap roundhouse kick to his chest to send his opponent flying back... if he was not careful he would fall over the cliff and meet his death at the bottom of a mountain.

[member="Nomkneer"]

Nomkneers was keeping up with his fast aggressive juyo style and with both his lightsabers it wasnt real had to parry, until he used brute force that his arms went back slightly and the spinning kicks were going to hit his face. The kaleesh summoned a cloak of darkness that materialized in front of him to make a shield and block the kicks.

Nomkneer realized there was only one way he could maybe deceive him to make an opening, he moved his finger slightly after opening through the shield of darkness to push down an icicles that hanged above him. As the icicles fell and he force jumped through the shield he aimed to use the distraction and crossing his lightsabers to incorporating all his strength to push the lord back.

Nomkneer had carefully thought of what he needs to do to overcome the difference in power but one thing is for certain. He is the great Mythos and it was thrilling to have a battle once again in any stage.

"Just like old times in the Atrisian glory eh?

[member="Mythos"]

Deception... this was why you could never underestimate Nomkneer the Kaleesh of the eyes of death. He may act and loom insane and technically he was insane but Mythos knew better than to understimate him. The shroud of darkness veiled his eyes as the Kaleesh stepped back from his kicks and there was a wry smile in his face... he had indeed grown stronger and more skill. Mythos felt the force move above hin and the sound of cracking ice, he did not need to look above him to know what was going to happen.

Like a bullet out of the Shadows Nomkneer blasted from the darkness and Mythos' keen force sense alerted him to this. He ducked, angling his body in a contorted way to dodge both Nomkneers blades and the falling icicles. Once Nomkneer was safley past him Mythos quickly came back to his feet and used his mastery in telekinesis to blast the remaning icicles that fell from the cealing point first directly to him. "Yes old friend.... just like old times" His voice rang out, darkness and power emanating from his voice.

[member="Nomkneer"]

Nomkneer was flying into the cavern at high speed without control as the icicles followed behind. He gazed at the icicles and melted them with his deadly sight as he used his lightsabers and stuck em to the ground to stop his fall and speed while he landed on one knee.

The kaleesh saw thought the fun was over and the time to know what happened was upon them, curiosity beyond unimaginable levels obscured his mind. He turned off his t'sabers and turned back to see the temple like hollow room within the mountain cavern. candles with black flames surrounded the room with ancient sith symbols on the floor making sith circles for incantations and so he understood the reason some of the runes on his body were not engraved but painted upon. It was to enhance the dark energy to speed up the incantations.

"M'lord i can help you recite the incantations i can read slightly and interpret what i see here. what is your goal?"

He prepared himself to fight beside his only friend and most trusted ally. Nomkneer may raise a blade towards mythos but never betrayal for even sith had someone to rely on being living creatures or materialistic things.

"I can help you"

[member="Mythos"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom