Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sea of sands. (Strilla)

Taking my time, I moved through the streets of Tatooine. Well more like carved paths of footprints. Over my back was a very useful weapon called the Beskad. A weapon used by Mandalorians as a way to fight against lightsabers. Using sheer power and tactics to win a fight against the blades of focused plasma. Having one made for me was very greatful of the Sith knight I had trained under, but when I had moved to worship my goddess in the Moross crusade. I had taken the sword with me.

On my left arm was a rather nice vambrace that looked to be made just for armor, but really it was an Echani dueling shield. I never went anywhere without it. Dressed in a yellow and black body glove. it showed alittle bit of cleavage for the boy's eyes to look at, yet on my left my entire sleeve was gone. I didn't like it on me and it messed up with the brace on my arm, So I took it off, and it also showed a string of tattoos that reached down into the palm of my hand.

The sand crunched under my boots as I walked. Only would I realize. the sand was the least of my worries.
@[member="Javir Strilla"]

How Javir ended up in most of his situations he'd never know. He swore up and down that the force had some type of animosity towards him. Earlier that day Javir had landed on the planet inspecting it to see if there were any places where he could set up a mine just to be ambushed by a group of pirates and bandits. Javir had taken a few of them down, but he couldn't handle the whole group. Retreating into the Mos eisley streets Javir took to hiding in the alleys avoiding his pursuers. Hiding in the darkness he felt and heard someone coming down the alleyway and considering it was a dead end Javir didn't know what else to do. Drawing his curved hilt saber from inside his robes, Javirr eyed the newcomer. All she'd be able to tell about him were his empty green eyes that stared from beneath the hood. "Turn back now, and I won't have to hurt you." Javir warned the women as he activated his saber. The snap hiss echoed through the alley as the red blade emitted from the handle. "Last chance." Javir called upon the force and summoned it to him and was preparing to use it to bolster his physical attributes.

@[member="Zoey Marix"]

Apparently walking just outside of an alley made me target number one. The red saber clearly lit in the dim ally of the sand city. Turning towards him as he said that I had once last chance, I smiled. Pulling my beskad from my back. I walked towards the man. Letting my gaze look over his robe. "looks like you have been a bad person this year."

I swung the sword experimentally. and with a swipe it whistled in the air as my white shield activated. "Its time for you to pay." I thought it might had been good to mess with the man. maybe mess with his innards somewhat. Smiling and beckoning him with my left arm, "Come to mama." I spoke in a whisper.

Seeing the women draw a sword Jair inwardly flinched. He had hoped she would just leave but he guessed the pirates wanted him dead for killing some of them. "Nowhere near as bad as I'm about to be." JAvir said taunting the women as she approached and activated a shield. Using Force Body, Javir jumped from where he stood to right infront of the women where he began to engage her. Considering how small the alley was Javir wasn't to surprised when his lightsaber met friction as its blade ran across the walls effectively slowing his attack speed. Coming around with a wide slash Javir followed it with a stab before doing a flip over the women and landing behind her and bringing his blade down in a overhand strike.

@[member="Zoey Marix"]

The man was quick I can give him that. With the saber coming through the wall in a wide arc, I blocked the slash with my shield with some ease, The stab was a given. In a small space stabs were more effective, but so was dodging. With a twist of my body the red saber came so close that I could feel the heat from the focused plasma. he withdrew his blade and jumped over me, which was no so hard to follow when you are already half way turned.

In the air the man tried to slash at me as he came down. as he did so I brought up my sword and intercepted the red lightsaber. then shot out my left hand sending a force push towards the center of his chest. it was very unlikely for him to dodge it in this close of a space.

Having gotten the women to use the shield Javir now knew that it would be able to take hits from a lightsaber, and it was obvious that whatever sword she was using could possibly do the same since she had drew it, or maybe she was just going to rely on the shield to block the lightsaber then attack Javir when his guard was down. When his blade met her blade Javir was in shock how it withstood the strike from the lightsaber. There were only a handful of alloys that could accomplish that and none of that was good news.

As the women Force pushed Javir away he flew back a few feet and llanded on his back before he flipped back onto his feet. Rushing again Javir would raise his saber to meet her sword purposly just to draw her attention so they could talk. "Ae you Jedi or Sith." Javir asked her before he reached out with his spare and and used the force to push the sand at their feet up and into the air. Since he knew he was going to do it Javir closed his eyes and leaped backwards before opening them and reengaging the women with quick flurrys of attacks.

@[member="Zoey Marix"]

I smiled as the man rushed after me once more. His attack came once more over head, and blocked with the shield, he spoke asking if I was a Jedi or a Sith. I smiled as the man used the force to whip of the sand at out feet. He was clearly one for distractions. I jumped up with the sand as he threw it. Using my blade as a tool rather than a weapon, I slammed it into the building wall. keeping myself a good 4 feet higher than him. he came in to attack me only to swing his sword at the sand mixed air.

Smiling I pulled my blade from the outer wall and dropped with the force by slamming the pommel of my sword into the ground, creating a wind and sand shockwave through the alley. Landing behind him, I hoped to catch him off guard, and show him that I meant business. "Nether, you sly man."

Almost immediately after starting his onslought Javir realized he was swinging at nothing but air and feeling a chill go down his spine he looked up to see the women dropping down. Doing a flip backwards Javir dodged the initial shockwave though had lost his balance for a bit. "That would explain why you work with those pirates, though that doesn't explain why you want to kill me." Javir said as he approached her bolstering his body with the force to make himself move faster. On approach he would swing his blade downwards and considering he had done it twice already three times would be assumed by most however midway through the attack Javir raised his hand and used Force push right in the women's face. After seeing how far she flew back Javir would lift his saber up and throw it overhanded that way it flew directly at her and since she was where he had started it was a dead end.

@[member="Zoey Marix"]

I smiled as he thought I worked with pirates. Well if you considered a religious crusade of pillaging as pirates then sure. he came to slash down blocked once more with a shield, and as he finally broke past my defenses, I was thrown back by a push of the force. sliding to a halt at the end of the alley. I smiled as the man attempted to throw his saber at me. Clearly he did not think that I could catch something thrown. With my left hand my calling on the force pulled the red curved saber hilt into my left hand, with a beskad on my right.

​"Its called a Religion." Speeding up to make myself almost less than a blur, I dashed at the man sending his own saber towards his chest with a stab and my beskad swung to cleave towards the cloaked head. "The Moross Crusade!" I yelled at him.

Seeing the women catch the blade Javir slightly gasped. He hadn't been expecting for her to catch it, and as she blurred forward Javir instinctively raised his hands and used a force push channeling it through both of his hands and putting more force behind it then he had before. Sand kicked up as well due to the push and after pushing her away he'd summon his saber back to him. Javir had to think of where he had heard that name before but for now it eluded him. "Whether it be a religion or just a random band of pirates it doesn't matter. At least to me it doesn't"

@[member="Zoey Marix"]

Charging at him was relatively easy. Even with me running, The slight Telekinesis that I knew, was used to force myself down towards the ground. Literally pushing myself down and forwards as the natural flying of being pushed up and back. All that he would get from me was a blast that seemed to stop me for a second, then the continuation of my run. I didn't have a good grip on the saber and so it was taken from my hand. Regardless I still came for him. Swinging my beskad to cleave in his skull, I spoke,

"Then you will learn to respect my Goddess Kalee the Sword!" Within that shout, my mind had began to pray to her, keeping my powers strong, sword sharp, and my wits with me.

Catching his saber again Javir quickly brought it around to block the sword. "I never said I didn't respect your religion!" Javir yelled offended at the accusation. Using strength Javir shoved forward with his lightsaber to separate himself from the women. "We don't have to keep this going. We could both just stop and go about our way." Javir said as he jumped upwards and used to force to jump from wall to wall till he was on the roof. Looking down at the women he frowned and swung his lightsaber downwards across a portion of the roof and then using the force he dislodged it and made it fall towards the women.

@[member="Zoey Marix"]

I only shook my head as the man jumped back and forth up to the roof. "You have gone to far already, no I will not." With him letting the piece of the building drop, I lashed out my left hand and slowed it down to almost touch my hand. Smiling I sent a lash of lightning on the object and then threw it back up at him with the force. Quickly I jumped up to the roof using the force. Then launching a barrage of lighting strikes at the man.

With an electrified object flying at him and set to explode on impact. then for me to come and shock him. I was sure that I might have landed a hit. Though I could be wrong.

Seeing the women Sith the rubble Javir knew what was coming next without even having to think about it though yet had no clue how big the damage would be. Jumping backwards and doing a flip JAvir dodged the initial explosion but the shockwave sent his flip into more of a out of control spiral that sent him flying off the edge of the building on the other side. Effectively landing on his bottom Javir looked up to see bolts of lightning streaking by. She obviously thought him still on the roof. Though the building was frail from taking the explosion. Reaching out Javir used the force to pull on the building causing the side to come toppling down to make it seem like he had died. As the rubble hit the sand a large clod of sand rocketed into the air and under this cover Javir used Force body to escape the women and enter the main streets of Mos Eisley where he blended in with the civilians. It was a fight Javir wouldn't be able to win and he knew it so he had retreated.

@[member="Zoey Marix"]

I had missed both attacks on the man. Apparently he was gone long before I had gotten up there. Looking around I felt the building shaking and moving. my shield deactivated as I jumped into the air and with the use of telekinesis slowed my decent to the ground. looking around the rubble, and the sand, I saw people running away. And I knew that ether the man had died, or he had escaped through the crowd. The local militia was going to come soon, and if I didn't move I would have to deal with more than just a man with a saber. Putting my sword back into the sheath, I was pissed. I couldn't kill the man. Walking past a building, I slammed my fist into the wall creating an almost perfect hole.

I took my hand out and smiled, If I met him again, then I would kill him. No doubt about it. Walking off to where my ship lay, I would report back to headquarters of the Crusade, and continue in my work.

~FIN~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom