Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech SE Circular Blade Cutting Tool

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a durable, multi-purpose mining tool that can be used as a weapon for plots that take place on mining vessels/rigs/stations
  • Image Source: Click here
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: Click here
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Starchaser Enterprises
  • Affiliation: Anyone
  • Market Status: Open-Market
  • Model: Circular Blade Cutting Tool
  • Modularity: Discs can vary in the material they made from
  • Production: Minor
  • Material: Durasteel, various electronic components

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS (of the tool as a weapon)
  • Classification: A circular blade
  • Size: Average
  • Weight: Heavy
  • Ammunition Type: Power cell and circular blades
  • Ammunition Capacity: Extremely small
  • Effective Range: Low
  • Rate of Fire: Low
  • Damage Output: High to exposed flesh, none to shields, and very low to armor.
  • Recoil: Very low

SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Can launch discs at an extremely high speed
STRENGTHS
  • Low maintenance requirements;
  • Can operate remotely;
  • Can operate where energy-based drills can't;
WEAKNESSES
  • Extreme caution is advised to avoid self-injures, especially when detaching discs as they can ricochet;
  • Can be somewhat heavy for some species;
DESCRIPTION
Designed by Armin van Ruud to hack and slice through solid rock where laser drills can't operate properly (or when a company simply can't afford to buy one), the SE Circular Blade Cutting Tool is an extremely dangerous tool. An idea of a mining tool that can be used for other purposes was also considered during the creation of the tool. In less skilled hands, it's an accident waiting to happen, ejecting incredibly sharp diamond-coated tungsten blades at up to 17,000 RPM to cut through anything in front of it. It can also be used as a weapon, although it's not very effective against shields (or even useless).

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Sebastian van Ruud Sebastian van Ruud

Interesting one!
  • Please use the entire homepage where you find the art, not just the art. So please use this link as Image Source.
  • You cannot use the Starchaser Enterprises as manufacturer without permission. So please ask the company owner's permission or modify this field.
  • Affiliation, The no is not a good answer, in this case no one can use it. So I recommend to write your character here (with bio link), the company who produce it, or "anyone".
  • And if this can be used as a weapon, please add the Melee, or the Ranged weapon's "Technical Specification" fields to your template.

Interesting one!
  • Please use the entire homepage where you find the art, not just the art. So please use this link as Image Source.
  • You cannot use the Starchaser Enterprises as manufacturer without permission. So please ask the company owner's permission or modify this field.
  • Affiliation, The no is not a good answer, in this case no one can use it. So I recommend to write your character here (with bio link), the company who produce it, or "anyone".
  • And if this can be used as a weapon, please add the Melee, or the Ranged weapon's "Technical Specification" fields to your template.

I got approval from the manufacturer owner in Discord. Should he post here?

All other issues have been addressed.

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge

Unfortunately I cannot accept this. The permission must include, what you are requesting the permission for. In this case for example:
"Can I (Character or user name) get your permission to use your company <instert company name> in my submission(s) as Manufacturer?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom