Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scrolling Link

Hey, just a quick question. Wanted to ask does the site have Smooth Scrolling? I want to create an index to a post that scrolls you down when you click it, I can't find it in the Special BB Code, maybe it goes by a different name.

Middle
Bottum

I'm not totally sure what you exactly mean, but most of the more specialized stuff is under the button that looks like a little grid - 2 over from the green F. There's some stuff in there that might be what you mean (Book index, post link, redirect, autolink, etc.) Not sure which one might be what you're looking for though, and I don't know how to use any of them. But if that feature is on the forum it's probably in there. It's probably post link from you've said but again idk.)

[post=1403069]test[/post]

EDIT: It's Post Link. I tested it out above, and it's what you're looking for. Takes you to a specific post, but it could be any post on the site not just that page so it takes a bit longer to load than if it just took you down the page. Left click the post number of the post you want to link (Number in the top right of a post.) to get the link, then from the link get the actual post number. (Probably a long set of numbers.) And put that in between the brackets the Post Link option gives you.

Thanks [member="Vex Pendel"], but I was looking for a post scroll that moves you down A post, not multiple. I don't think its here, was kinda hope I was mistaken. But hey, thanks for all the effort of looking through it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom