Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Scrap, Scrappin' and Scrappers

Hey folks! It's your pal Ronhar again. So, many of you know I represent the Mahporeem Imperial Remnant, which has a fair bit of emphasis on Imperial. However, I recently met the Mandalorian version of myself ( Dral-Kar'ta Saandyr Dral-Kar'ta Saandyr ) and we've gotten to some scrapper based RP that I'm really quite enjoying. Anyone else looking for scrapper based RP? Whether its just with me, my whole faction, or someone else you have in mind, I'd be happy to participate!
 
Kitter Bitters Kitter Bitters I don't believe it is. However in the game City of Heroes it's the name of one of the melee classes. But I'm pretty sure that's not the context being used here. I think it's more in regards for salvaging. : D

As for my character Cyran he's not the biggest scavenger and engineer but he manages a small force of pit droids that keep his equipment in working order so I could see him letting his droids comb through a junkyard to find something useful if your interested in dumbster diving with yet another Mandalorian
 
I can toss Cook Cook into this. Looks like you got some slots slotted already which is awesome so maybe down the road or if we want a group thing going on I'm down for that. Regardless, neat idea, love me some scrapper rp
 
Thanks for the mention although Dral would see himself as more of an aficionado and restorer of vintage craft rather than a scrapper.

I of course am interested in continuing the arc after our initial thread is done.
Call me if you find an old Naboo M-1 that I can soup-up as I hear that's what all the cool Mandos are doing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom