Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scoundrel Contract: #S-003

Generic Fill In Account #1

G
Scoundrel Contract #S-003

Refugees are paying to leave the planet of Lothal after the First Order locked down on the planet. A bitter war that saw the Alliance defeated has left many victims and people want to flee as far as they can before they too are listed as ‘casualties of war.’
Sneak the patrols over Lothal and collect refugees from a small town to the south of the old Jedi Temple complex. Transport them to safe haven in the territories held by the Coaltion to the galactic south, avoiding further patrols and hunting parties.

Reward:
7000 Credits.

OOC: Upon completion please post completed thread here.

Lyell Pavish

Chasing the Almighty Credit
Seven large for shuttling passengers? It's a strange galaxy when refugees are more profitable than guns and spice.

Not that I'm complaining, mind. It'll be strange to be back in First Order space, but druk like this is why I left in the first place, so tweaking their noses a bit is just a bonus. Besides, where's the fun in a job without a little danger? The cowards can stick to hauling the nerfs. Sign me up.

Lyell Pavish

Chasing the Almighty Credit
One hand should be enough, if you can fly half as well as they say. I could use someone to watch my back if we're going to risk tangling with the FO.

Besides, seven grand is enough to split if we both make it out alive. I'll tag you. [member="Cale Gunderson"]

Generic Fill In Account #1

G
[member="Cale Gunderson"] | [member="Lyell Pavish"]
Good luck. I've heard Lothal is currently under very, very close watch. I however have faith.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom