Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private School drama

Caleb windsdale

C
Zoey Bradiss Zoey Bradiss

It was another Monday at The corusanti high for the top level of the planet to go to Caleb was 30 minutes early. More for team training than anything but he stood at his locker now that training was over. As he heard laughing from his team mates as they where talking at another set of lockers. Caleb was grabbing the stuff he needed for his first class he wondered if he would run into Zoey before first period.

Zoey sorted through her locker while she had some time before the first period would start. Stephanie said something from the other side of the locker door and Zoey replied with a hum in agreement, before her classmate and friend had to rush and deal with some things before they would meet in class. As usual, Zoey's attire for school was a rather simple one, a white t-shirt with some blue print on the chest and denim trousers along with a thin necklace and sneakers. If she didn't go in this class or at this school, no one would take her for an upper class girl. Her mother had pretty much given up trying to decide for her what to wear for school, while her father thought it was perfectly alright that she dressed how she wanted and was comfortable in.

She gathered some holobooks needed to the class, threw the backpack over her shoulder and locked up before she headed down the crowded corridors. After rounding a corner, Zoey spotted Caleb who was heading in the opposite direction. She instantly got a fuzzy feeling in the stomach, the sight of the pretty and kind boy made her slow down a little, almost coming to a stop, while it elicited a soft smile on her face. She was a bit reluctant to approach him just before the first class, as she had an important test in front of her. He would definitely spot her though, so an hello was ultimately unavoidable before the school day was kicked off. When he did, her smile just grew bigger and she hugged the books tightly when he was just about in front of her.

''Hi, Caleb!'' Zoey chirped, while trying to keep her bright blue gaze at level with his. ''Uhm... Thanks for yesterday! I had fun!''

Caleb windsdale

C

Caleb finished grabbing his holobooks for his class as he walked he noticed Zoey standing there. He noticed her casual outfit he himself wore a an unbuttoned dress shirt with a sleeveless white shirt underneath that showed his Sixpack and pecs. With loose fitting black dress shirt his hair combed back as usual he didn't have her class until third period but he hear about the test. "Hey Zoey" he said locking his blue eyes with hers " I'm glad you had fun" he said clearly nervous "um if you want we could have lunch together I'll buy you those sour candies you like" he said trying to be confident gladly none of his team where around to see him be so unsure of himself around her.

Just then lora walked out of a room near them clearly behind Caleb she gave Zoey an unpleasant look then walked up to them like she owned the place. Placing a hand on Caleb's shoulder she looked between them then to Caleb "what lose the prettiest girl in class now you run to the ugliest so quickly" she said as she then looked to Zoey "it's so sad that you think he actually cares for you he'll dump you as soon as he realizes he can get something more feminine and that doesn't look like she's twelve" she said demonstrating her looks then twirling a bit of zoeys hair as she attempted to walk by her Zoey wirh disapproval would see Caleb have an intense look in his eye towards Lora "atleast I know she won't attempt to sleep with the entire hoverball team behind my back" he said as Lora locked eyes with him and they both glared at eachother with Zoey of something clearly. " and for your information Lora she's a better person and woman then you'll ever be" he said coldly as Lora just glared at both him and zoey.

''Yeah, of course! In the cafeteria by eleven thirty then?'' Zoey agreed to the proposal with joy. Caleb was cute trying to get plus points for buying those candies that he knew that she liked. A small but still adorable gesture from the well trained star in the school team.

Zoey looked away when she saw who was coming up behind Caleb. The mood between the three became instantly awkward and unpleasant, with Lora obviously still pissed of Caleb's breakup with her. Zoey had her guesses that it would come to this, some sort of confrontation and that Lora wouldn't just simply leave them alone, the question was only when.

Zoey peered her eyes and glared at the brunette girl, who really had everything except the brains and common empathy. When she approached her, Zoey froze for a moment but flinched out of Lora's attempt to twirl her hair out of pure spite. Other students around them seemed to not notice the little situation that was building up, or simply pretended like they didn't notice it. In a way, Zoey wished that Jane had been around to really teach Lora one or two things, but at the same time Zoey knew how to bite back and was far from a twelve year old. Caleb also said some well choosen words to protect her.

''Oh, is that right? Apparently, you weren't that feminine yourself, Lora! No wonder every guy run away from you once they get to know you!'' Zoey blurted out and stood her ground towards the other girl. ''Would you just leave us alone and get that Caleb's done with you and your spoiled brat behaviour?''

Last edited:

Caleb windsdale

C
Calebs and Loras hateful gazes where locked even when they exchanged comments. Lora then glared at Zoey as she made "how dare you atleast I can get attract a guy without my sister's help" she said looking into zoeys eyes. Hearing zoeys second respond "you'll never be as pretty as your sister and she's who Caleb really wants" Lora said then smacking zoey causing Caleb to snap "HOW DARE YOU LAY A FINGER ON HER SLUT" caleb roared pinning her against a wall by her throat "I TOLD YOU WE ARE DONE ITS NOT MY FAULT YOU TURNED EVERY GUY AGAINST YOU LEAVE US ALONE OR I LEAK THE VIDEO" he roared as Lora turned white.

"I'm sorry" Lora said defeated as Caleb's face was red people where looking at Caleb and Lora a teacher walked up "Alright everyone to class" she said sternly. Looking at Zoey Caleb and Lora Caleb let Lora go but gave her a look. "It's my fault ms Silvergale I take full responsibility" Lora said as she walked off with the teacher to the principals office this wasn't the first time for this as zoey would be fully aware.

Caleb looked at Zoey "sorry you had to deal with that and see me do that um I understand if you want to have lunch alone" Caleb said sadly as he looked at her they still had a few awhile before they had to be at class.

Zoey was wrong to think that she could just dismiss the schools popular girl but also the biggest and meanest drama queen this side of the Coruscant hemisphere, but she just wouldn't have it with Lora calling her things and being disrespectful towards Caleb.

Fortunately, most of the next things Lora said she could let go of. Zoey had no goal to be like Lora, not in the slightest, and her close relationship with Jane made that comment about her bounce off. What didn't bounce off as easily was the sudden slap across her face, which utterly shocked Zoey. Before she could snap back and possibly just dropping the books and give Lora a bit of her own medicine, Caleb furiously stepped in between the girls.

Zoey's eyes grew wide as she watched with shock and surprise the pure rage that erupted out of Caleb. It was like watching that old horror movie about a man involuntarily turning into a brute monster, thus giving him two personalities. It actually scared Zoey a little bit, and with all the people now watching them she wished she would have stayed home this morning. Yet, Zoey approached Caleb pinning Lora to the wall.

''CALEB! Jeez! Take it easy, would you?! Please, let her go!'' she uttered, desperately trying to see what was going on in his head. Despite Lora had been mean and slapped her and all, she didn't want Caleb to hurt her. She could have handled it herself, girl to girl.

A deep sigh of relief left Zoey as ms Silvergale appeared and broke up the fight and fuzz around them, making people leave to their classes one by one. Surprisingly, Lora took on full responsibility for the fight. Probably just to butter up ms Silvergale, but it didn't matter now.

Zoey watched Lora and ms Silvergale walk off towards the principals office, they would certainly be called in later during the day, she was sure about that. She looked at Caleb, her blue eyes giving away signs of disappointment and suspicion towards the boy she thought she knew.

''You didn't have to do that...'' Zoey said in a subdued tone. ''I- I can handle myself, Caleb. What- What got into you?! You could've hurt her, really bad!'' she continued, and thought that a lunch with Stephanie and the others would be a better idea today.

Caleb windsdale

C
Caleb saw the look in zoeys eyes and it hurt but he deserved it fully so he didn't look away. He didn't hear her words to calm him down while he was angry with Lora he didn't respond tight away. " I know I'm sorry" he said as he partially shut down as she asked him questions sorrow was in his eyes as he looked at her.

He knew she could handle herself it was one of the things he liked about her "I don't know what got into me" I said standing there. As he looked away from her towards the floor "i think it's best if maybe we don't see eachother for a while"he said walking off towards class.

Last edited by a moderator:
''I don't-'' Zoey tried to say something, but Caleb suddenly left her in the hall and she looked after him in despair to what had just unfolded. Was it her fault? Who was Caleb, really? What did they have, and where would they go from here? The questions were many, as Zoey hugged her holobooks and watched the boy walk off. It didn't look like they would lunch together today, which was a true disappointment for the young teen girl. Lora really knew how to turn things upside down, but at this moment Zoey was equally angry at Lora as she was disappointed at Caleb. The second part of her sentence was only projected in her mind - she didn't want him to go. She wanted to know why and from where that rage came from. Yet, he did wander off.

How Zoey wanted to skip all todays classes, she simply couldn't. Maybe they got to talk later. She didn't even got the time to tell him that she had been granted a place in the schools hoverblade hockey team. She got a training right after school that she would have liked him to watch, but now everything seemed uncertain between them.

Zoey was snapped back into reality when Stephanie laid a hand on her shoulder asking what was wrong. She ws back and had not noticed the fight that had erupted in the hallways, which was the better of it, Zoey thought as she turned towards her friend and headed off to her own class.

Caleb windsdale

C
Part way through third period a school aid came into calebs classroom calling him into the principals office. He knew what this was about he had put hands on a female student and Lora had probably lied to get him in more trouble but he walked in and there sat his father too. Caleb sat down next to his father his father was aware of lora and how their relationship had gone all to well "caleb Lora has told us some pretty serious allegations and your outburst has only proved her side right" the principal said his father looked at him and Caleb returned the look.

"Caleb is innocent she has priors for this you now she does what she gave doesn't implicate my son at all in anything" his father chimed in. Clearly the principal and his father had been talking for a while or long enough to share the details Caleb wondered why he was here. "What did she say" he asked the principal looked at him "she said you get angry alot towards her like earlier" the principal said Caleb and his father knew Caleb never got angry.

Just then a secretary walked into zoeys third period class "Zoey bradiss your needed in the office" she said standing their waiting for zoey to exit. "We called your mom she should be down shortly?" She asked. Looking at the young girl as they made their way to the office waiting for Caleb and his father to get done.

As they got to the office there could be voices heard in the principals office. "That's the first time I've ever gotten angry with her or layed a hand on her but this isn't the first time. I've been in here do to her you know she's lying" Caleb said his father already had this conversation with him "Caleb we know neither you or Zoey are in trouble Lora started it your not the only one she's been harassing so we kicked her out but you will get early morning detention with Zoey for fighting it starts at 6:30 be here early for the hour long lecture" he said Caleb breathed easy. "Your free to go back to class caleb" he said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zoey felt the intense looks from her classmates land on her when the teacher assistant peaked in and called her out. She knew it was coming. She was going to the principals office for what had occured today, despite it had been Lora starting it all, Zoey had been part of it. Caleb even more so, who had assaulted Lora for what she did towards Zoey and Zoey was caught right in the middle of it. Already, she thought it was unfair. She had never been in such a situation before. Been in trouble, or called into the principals office.

-----​

''DETENTION?! Now, wait just a minute...!'' Zoey blurted out in shock, and almost jumped out of the leather chair in the principals office. ''Lora slapped me! I- I- I didn't start any fight!'' she stuttered and turned, seeking empathy in her mother. ''I really didn't, mom! Why would I?!''

The principal eyed her as did her mother, but Zoey didn't care. She squirm uncomfortably in the chair and couldn't understand why she was being punished for another students act. She simply didn't know what to say or where to go, but she could not simply just run out of the office with the principal and her mother present.

''Maybe you should reconsider your decision to hang out with young mr Windsdale, Zoey.'' the principal said, and exchanged looks with her mother. ''You're a fine student with a promising future ahead of you. Caleb might be a popular guy at school and the lead figure in the schools sports team, but he's been a source of troubles in recent classes. He has yet to learn - a lot, it has to be said.'' the principal ended, and Zoey replied to what she thought was complete nonsense.

''B- but he defended me! He- he broke up the fight, and- and- and...!'' she remrked, before she was cut off by the principal.

''Defending another person is one thing, Zoey! Strangling another person... It's something else. Caleb passed the line there, and I strongly suggest that you reconsider your relationship with him. I'm so sorry to say it but, and if you wouldn't mind mrs Bradiss, Caleb isn't good for you, Zoey. I think todays fight have proven that right.'' the principal explained, making Zoey lower her head in defeat and disappoitment. Now, she was going to spend a detention hour with the boy, and neither the principal or her parents seemed to think it wasn't such a bad idea.

-----
Zoey entered the empty classroom at 06:30. Well, almost empty, as she saw a familiar boy sitting in a corner of the room. She spared him not more than a glance before she settled down at a bench on the opposite side of the room. She didn't say anything while packing up her books and proceeded to endure this detention hour, thanks to the pretty boy in the corner but also the cause that she was here.

Caleb windsdale

C
caleb sat there he looked at Zoey when she came into the room then looking back to his desk. He wore black glasses with black lenses and had a loose unbottoned shirt that covered his arms which where usually exposed he sat there for the whole hour. Not interacting with Zoey at all and ignoring her trying to talk to him.

As their detention ended he waited for Zoey to leave then left the room walking to his locker. Ripping zoeys photos down to throw them away as he grabbed his holobooks for his first class. Walking away ignoring Zoey and all his friends while walking to his first class.

The detention hour was an awkward pain to go through, thanks to Lora who was the one to start the fight yesterday. Caleb, on the other hand, had gone into some sort of furious mode of defence of Zoey. She was grateful for that, but he had also passed a line, like the principal put it. Now, when they had had time to think of what had happened, Zoey wanted to know why.

''Are you not gonna say anything? Caleb?'' she stopped in her tracks and asked, hoping that he would just try and avoid her as he passed. Maybe the principal and her mother was right, but Zoey still wanted to know how he felt and what they were going to do with the future. After all, she hadn't done anything towards him.

Last edited:

Caleb windsdale

C
He didn't look at her when she asked him he merely looked at ther Floor " I'm sorry Zoey I'm sorry for yesterday and getting you detention" he said sadly. Still looking at there floor he felt horrible for yesterday and this morning but he felt worse for what he was about to do. "I don't think you and I should spend time around eachother any more all I do is cause hurt the person I'm with either directly or indirectly" he said as he passed her in the hall after closing his locker and began walking to his first period.

''Never mind the detention! It wasn't that bad...'' Zoey insisted, seeing how sad Caleb was for what happened. The detention wasn't the problem here, at least not to her. What Caleb then said hurt Zoey, maybe even more than he had hurt Lora but in a different way. Disappointment mixed with irritation arose in her.

''Oh yeah? That's what you're gonna do? Just run away from all your troubles?'' she mustered up, calling after him before she walked after and stepped right in front of him, effectively showing him that she wasn't going to accept him not giving her an answer to all this mess. ''I wanna know why, Caleb! Yeah, you hurt me buy not giving me some kind of explanation! Has somethin' happened that I should know of?'' Zoey continued with tenacity, and tried to look for the truth in his eyes.

Caleb windsdale

C
"My dad's sending me away to bastian to live with my aunt and her husband" he said looking at her. Tears forming in his eyes as he did unsure of what to do "he's kicking me out if his will and naming someone else as successor because of yesterday" he said looking at her in the eyes.

"Know if you don't mind I have to turn in my holobooks and turn in my transfer papers before a taxi comes to pick me up so I can go" he said walking around her as he left.

Zoey was caught speechless of what Caleb said. The world around them seemed to slow down and she shut out all possible distractions for a moment. The situation must have been more serious than had been revealed to Zoey. It mustn't been the first time that Caleb had done something like what he had done to Lora yesterday. Although it was to defed Zoey, which at it's heart had been very noble and considerate of him, it was still a display of uncontrollable violence from the otherwise handsome, kind and popular boy. He must have had his reasons, Zoey thought as he rounded her.

She turned around and saw him disappear into the crowds. Sadness, disappointment and anger... A variety of emotions filled her heart, but somewhere in it, she were also glad and relieved that they had not the time to begin something more serious between them. Still, it was unfortunate that it had to end like this. Maybe she could reach him on his comlink someday, but she held no hopes for it. She felt sorry for him and hoped that he would be okay on Bastian and find himself again.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom