Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scholars, Academics, Researchers, Scientists, Pilots, Mercs!

Hello all,

If anyone here is interested in threading around the study of anomalies, artifacts, scientific expeditions or dig sites, let me know. [member=Zam Ulgo] is a Jedi Consular who's totally down for that sort of thing.

So if you're a fellow scientist/researcher/explorer, or even a pilot or hired gun who's okay with the idea of accidentally awakening something existentially horrible or just into very very old things, hit me up here!

Woo archaeology! That's something Milla is interested in. Even if the last artifact she found turned her into a different species. Still, she'll tag along on any adventures to dig through or explore really old places.

[member="Zam Ulgo"]

Kresslyn is down. While he isn't fully into archaeology or anything of that sort, he loves to explore planets in the far regions and will most likely be a Pathfinder or apart of the Silver Circle. This would be a pretty good indoctrination to the SJO.

Zam Ulgo said:
Hello all,

If anyone here is interested in threading around the study of anomalies, artifacts, scientific expeditions or dig sites, let me know. [member=Zam Ulgo] is a Jedi Consular who's totally down for that sort of thing.

So if you're a fellow scientist/researcher/explorer, or even a pilot or hired gun who's okay with the idea of accidentally awakening something existentially horrible or just into very very old things, hit me up here!
*Ahem*

Well, i might be in need of a rude awakening~

Samatharis

S
*This thread approved by the Masters of the Silver Assembly*

...Get, get, get it gurl! :D :p

Been a while since Myles has accompanied a dig team. He currently has a small team of professionals that travel with him and do jobs for clients. Security analysis and risk assessment is what he is hired to do along with asset protection.

Flip him some credits and he will flip some heads with his crew. If interested, we can discuss price and details of the job.

-Myles

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom