Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scars don't heal ( Alexandra Cinthra)

Morningstar sat in total silance his pride and his honor are both gone, shamed by an foe who he underestmated. The scars from his duel are an constent reminder of his eternal failure , he might as will be dead.
[member=' Alexandra Cinthra']

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
"Hey moopy, mind not looking so sad about what ever it is you are?" She smiled at the man from above on a landing, vaulting over and landing on the ground near him as she dusted off her white robes. "I mean, come on, so you lost once against someone who has kicked the ass of many just like you, no shame in losing, just means you need to get stronger." She grinned at him as she stood there, joyful and cheerful, the utter opposite of what a Sith should look like from popular view. [member="Morningstar"]

"Maybe becuse you don't wear the scars of failure, if underestmated you wasn't bad enough now i have to live with this failure forever." Morningstar wasn't looking for an fight this time but he was seraching for away to redeem himself so his master wouldn't think anything less of him, the sith where always rooting out and killing those who they conisdered weak.

Alexandra Feanor

"Oh stand up and stop feeling sorry for yourself you huttspawn, if you don't want to carry those scars then pick yourself up and hit me right now." Her voice remained completely serious as she stood there, hands behind her back and waiting for the man to register what she had just said to him with a grin on her face as to if he would take her seriously or not and if she would have to get him moving herself. [member="Morningstar"]

Morningstar got up and looked her in the eye."What did you call me?" his eyes where burning with rage as he tries to wrap his mind around what she said.

Alexandra Feanor

"Hutt. Spawn." She waited and didn't move, she wouldn't have to move, she was waiting for a punch and would take it as per what she said. She was unorthodox, as a force user in general and if this man was going to sulk like a child she would fix that quickly and make sure he never forgot that his own weakness lies in his constant reflection on his short comings.. He would have to press on past his barriers he put in place before he could once more be considered even material as a Sith, or any Force user group in that matter. [member="Morningstar"]

Morningstar balled up his fist and hit her square in between the eyes, he wasn't trying to kill her. He only wanted to send an massage saying hy don't mess with me.

Alexandra Feanor

She smiled as the punch connected and continued to smile as she straightened up. Between her eyes there was a bruise and a cut near her eyebrow though she didn't seem to worry about it as she spoke, a hint of laughter in her voice. "Oh come on, i hit harder when i was nine than you do now, if you are going to show me not to mess with you, show me that." [member="Morningstar"]

Alexandra Feanor

This time she didn't let it connect as she moved around the punch and her own fist came up into his gut, putting power behind it as well as an added force in the form a a build up of force energy collecting infront of the fist. She grinned as she did it though, letting her eyes never leave his. "Faster, you slug." [member="Morningstar"]

He gasped loudly as her fist made contact with his gut, he collasped to the floor breathless. was she teching him how to defend himself and not to leave himself open if so he will remember this. He got up and went to tackle her.

Alexandra Feanor

She stood there and let his body collide with hers, but instead of resisting the force she moved with it before halting him once the initial force was lost. From there she brought her knee up into his chest before then slamming a palm into his back. She had felt pain though in the tackle, her insides were hurting but she could tell there was no need to worry about any internal damage, so instead she blocked it off and focused on this man before her. She was teaching him not how to defend himself, but rather how his anger will make him rash unless he could control it, even sith could do with a bit of control now and then. [member="Morningstar"]

Morningstar got up again with an little bit more effort he can see his oppent is will skilled at hand to hand combat and even more an expert with the force."I see now." instead of rushing her with blows and trying to domenate her he will now try to go on the defencive, he took his own stance and readyied himself.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Morningstar"]

She grinned and moved in this time, keeping her strikes quick and percise, but never too fast to keep her off balance. This was suppose to be a bout of endurance and not one of power, though inciting him to anger did not come second when it was concerned with this one. "You are learning dog, now hurry up and fight back, or are you no longer a dog but merely a whimpering child who is too scared to fight back?"

Alexandra Feanor

"Ok, but its your funeral." She started running towards him before grinning and doing something completely unseen before and confusing, jumping just over the man and hooking her hand under his chin as she pumped a heavy amount of augmented strength into the arm. It was a trick she learned from another student of hers and as she landed she pulled on the man's head and attempted to bring him down with the single movement, if successful she would drop down onto his chest and press her knee into his neck, if not she would try to turn and quickly send a kick into his head to disable him.

[member="Morningstar"]

Morningstar tried not to panick as it can make the situation worse, he brought his head forward then he brought it back with great force onto her face in an attempt to let him go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom