Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech SC-1 "Bolt" Combat Blaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darius Scar

Owner of SCAR Industries
{{{{{{{Sorry for the other post, I actually got the right account now}}}}}}}}

LmLMe7k.jpg
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Scar Industries http://starwarsrp.net/topic/113806-scar-industries/
  • Model: SC-1
  • Affiliation: Closed-Market (Can be obtained through market place)
  • Modularity: Has rails that can accept Grips, Scopes and tactical lights. Stock is build in
  • Production: Mass-Produced
  • Material: Durasteel, Plasteel coating, Blaster components, Heavy duty Iron
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Combat Blaster Rifle
  • Size: Handheld
  • Length: 1.1 Meters
  • Weight: 6.5kg
  • Ammunition Type: Power Cell, and Gas canister
  • Ammunition Capacity: 30 Shots (Standard)
  • Effective Range: Equivalent to Standard blaster rifle
  • Rate of Fire: Selective fire: Full Automatic Semi-Automatic 4 round burst
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • See below
Strengths:
  • Overcharged Power Cell: The shots are a little more powerful, due to an advanced cooling system
  • Selective fire: Can be used as a service, or marksman rifle
  • High Modularity: Can be fitted to any needs
  • Sturdy: Plasteel coating reduces field damage
Weaknesses:
  • Heavy: This blaster is heavy, and would be difficult to carry around all day
  • Overheating: The blaster is prone to overheating after a long use, despite the cooling system.
  • Large: It's hard to take on low profile missions, and it's difficult to use in small spaces
DESCRIPTION
This bulky rifle, is perfect for front line military service. It has select fire, and options for attachments, giving it the ability to suit any soldier's needs. It's size pays off, and the blaster packs a considerable punch. The blaster bolts are a yellow color, and although this has no advantage to regular bolts, it gives it a unique identity. It has an option for a strap, to give some extra stability. Inside it's stock, it has an advanced cooling system, that gives the blaster significantly more powerful shots, although this can overheat the blaster over time. It has a shiny look to it once it is new, due to a plasteel coating. This reduces the scratching and external damage to the blaster, to reduce the replacement rate.

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command
[member="Darius Scar"]

Darius Scar said:
High Molecularity: Can be fitted to any needs
Do you mean 'modularity' perhaps?

Darius Scar said:
Large: It's hard to take on low profile missions, and it's difficult to use in small spaces
This weapon is approximately the size of an E-11, or half the size of a modern M4 carbine. In any case it does not seem accurate to deem it large. As you don't need any additional weakness feel free to just remove this line.

Darius Scar said:
Water Vulnerable: Will be rendered useless when underwater
I just want to confirm this, as it's worth noting that in canon blasters are perfectly functional underwater.

[member="Cyrus Tregessar"]

I think I just had some issues spelling at the time of writing this, but yes. I meant modularity

As for the size related one, I think I just got the measurements (VERY) wrong. I will increase the size, as my intent was to have quite a large blaster.

The last one is for balance purposes. In return for having the sturdiness of plasteel coating, it will have trouble functioning underwater. If I can remove this weakness, I will. I will keep the size problem, however.

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command
[member="Darius Scar"]

It's a fairly minor detail, but you've still got it listed at 0.5 meters, which is pretty small. The M249 Light Machine Gun, for comparison, is about 1.1m long and weights 7.5 kg. That would be a decent fit, I figure, for a heavy blaster rifle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom