Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sazan

[member="Vulpesen"]

Mimban was a place she hadn't been since she was a little girl. Her mother had brought them here when she was exploring and studying the ruins... It was also here that Reiko had found a shard of a kaiburr crystal and Orihime had been super jealous while going through the jungle with her hands making a motion to get some of the branches and leafs out of the way. Her training saber gleaming a deep almost plum purple as in the ruins in the distance came into view and she kept going. Glad to not be in heavy robes but her modified sleeveless robes allowing her to breathe and not overheat in the jungle. She wanted to find a shard and had her mothers notes on the planet.

One of the nice things about being a droid was that, by and large, the environment wasn't a concern.

The compact human replica droid, disguised as a dark skinned human youngling, had a synth-flesh covering that didn't breathe. He had no sweat glands. Internal temperature regulation of his electrical components was managed using closed loop cryogenic cooling systems. Everything external was merely window dressing. As such, the boy made his way through the dense foliage of the humid jungle wearing the Sasori designed armor of the Antarian Rangers without complaint.

The E-11 blaster, stock folder down to make it more akin to a large pistol, was angled down as the small droid made his way through the woods. As the ruins appeared in the distance, the afro-headed droid turned toward the padawan he was accompanying. "I take it that's our destination?"

[member="Orihime Ike"] | [member="Vulpesen"]​

[member="BB-4001A"]

"Yes it is." She had a grin on her face and exploring in the jungle was amazing while she was moving forward. Her feet finding mud while the overgrown stone pillars were there with more overgrown and leading down into a little dip. "I don't know how many shards are there but it isn't easy to see. Hopefully we might be able to find several shards that can be brought back to the order." She wanted to try and give a little something to some of the other padawans. Working on them as slivers itno the metal of her saber should allow her to connect to the force and here in the temple where the crystal was at its most powerful might allow her to feel the force more.

The droid didn't understand the Force, but locating a crystalline formation was an easy enough task to comprehend.

"Anything characteristic of these crystals that I should be aware of?" the droid inquired. He'd downloaded the basic physical characteristics of the target in order to be able to conduct a visual identification. But anything dealing with the Force typically had some non-physical properties. Anything related to energy or radiation would be good to know about in advance, before he touched something and overloaded a servo or processor.

[member="Orihime Ike"]​

Vulpesen's tail flicked behind him as he stepped up to join his two fellow explorers. "Mimban... don't think I've ever been here before. Though, i have explored quite a few temples." He turned to look at [member="Orihime Ike"]. "Actually, my best adventures were done at the side of your mother." At [member="BB-4001A"]'s question, Vulpesen pulled out his lightsaber and after a quick disassemble of part of it, he pulled out a crimson shard. "It looks like this and the main crystal is really big."

[member="BB-4001A"] [member="Vulpesen"]

Orihime looked at them both. "The main crystal is gone, my mother discovered that when we were here long ago but shards are always something you can find and use. With the right size a lightsaber in that temple can empower a force user." She kept moving and was glad for the company it would have been very boring to be going at it alone and besides with some help it meant a better chance to find what they were seeking. The girl reached the temple and looked at one of the statues that she could remember Reiko climbing when they were kids that her sister had found the crystal shard. "This is where Reiko was playing when she found her shard."

The appearance of a human...

...was that a tail?

New empirical data. The appearance of a Zorren Jedi was something of a surprise, but a welcome one at that. Particularly as the Jedi possessed a sample of what it was that they were looking for amid a jungle, old rocks, and a lot of ancient history. By contrast, a needle in a haystack would probably have been a similar assignment, played on easy mode. "Noted," the droid answered simply.

Nodding toward the young woman as she marked a particular spot, the afro-headed droid began surveying to the west in search of any crimson gemstones or crystalline formations of note.

[member="Orihime Ike"] | [member="Vulpesen"]​

[member="BB-4001A"]

She was looking around and with the statue she went for the most logical place to start. Somewhere they had found such a thing before as she moved quickly and started climbing with her hands gripping the vine while she was climbing up the wall. while she was touching the statue and propped herself there with a good hold. "Easy as making cake." She was grinning to herself more while grabbing one of the ridges on the head of the statue to pull herself over and search and eyes of the statue for well anything. Best place to look.

Vulpesen reassembled his saber and let out a small laugh upon hearing her statement. Leaping onto the vines, his claws sank into the thicker vegetation to aid him as he quickly scaled the wall. "Even easier if you ask me. Unless of course, you're expecting me to burn this temple to the ground." He gripped the statue and hung under the young Ike. "What are you looking for?

[member="Orihime Ike"]
[member="BB-4001A"]

[member="Vulpesen"] [member="BB-4001A"]

Orihime looked at him as she pulled herself up to up to the statues eye and she reached in her hand feeling vines and collected rain waters. Reiko had been digging around so you never knew before she was coming away with her hand full of shavings and shards. Not big enough for a saber but her purposes as she opened a compartment of her belt pouring it in. "My mom designed a lightsaber hilt for a jedi master they decided they didn't want it but she kept the design and I liked it so I took it. The recipe for making it said a force empowered crystal to be ground up into the creation process. So why not a crystal that can really make it a unique saber." Orihime put her hand back in and came away with more crystal dust and shards but slao a larger sliver that was chipped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom