Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Savoh's Cybernetics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savoh Muska

S
plamen-tamnev-head-closeups-01.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Improved Lungs
Strengths:
  • Some improved durability
Weaknesses:
  • Vulnerable to any kind of electric or ion based attack.
  • Cheap
DESCRIPTION
Savoh gained these cybernetics shortly getting seriously injured with life threatening burns after a attack he fell victim to. After surviving long enough to be found in his escape pod he was quickly given emergency medical treatment for his critical condition. Suffering burns all the way to his skeletal system.

However, a simple bath in a bacta tank wasn't going to save him, he was going to need some emergency cybernetics if he was going to live. Unfortunately they were the most well funded facility, so they were gonna need to outfit him with rather dated and cheap cybernetics. Not even being able to give him any synthflesh for it.

The cybernetics included a complete robotic upper torso from the bottom of his rib cage and up. As well as robotic arms and head, with what remains of his brain still there. Bellow his legs were given a metal skeletal structure. Also with the combination of fire, smoke, and oxygen rich air his lungs were on the verge of complete failure. Thus fixed one of his largest biological weaknesses, that being the lungs of an Ubese. Replacing it with one more suitable for a human.

Savoh Muska

S
[member="Adron Malvern"]

I put that their since I didn't feel like it would be a real strength. They function the same as normal lungs. The reason I wrote that they were "improved" is because Ubese lungs don't work well in oxygen rick environments. So by making them normal like a humans, it was an improvement overall. That's my reasoning for the naming of it at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom