OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To create a personal speeder for Quinn Varanin
- Image Source: Dirt Devil
- Canon Link: N/A
- Permissions: N/A
- Primary Source: Speeder Bike
- Manufacturer: Jyoti Nooran (Self)
- Affiliation: Quinn Varanin (inherited from Spencer Varanin)
- Model: N/A
- Modularity: No
- Production: Unique
- Material: Songsteel, Repulsorlift Materials
- Classification: Speeder
- Role: Personal Transport
- Size: Small
- Weight: Very Light
- Armament: None
- Defenses: Very Low
- Maneuverability Rating: Extreme
- Speed Rating: Extreme
- Propulsion: Repulsorlift
- Minimum Crew: 1
- Optimal Crew: 1
- Passenger Capacity: Very Small (Possibly one other person by piggyback.)
- Cargo Capacity: None
- Racing Grade Repulsorlift Engines
- Light EMP/Ion Hardening
- Osmotic Field Generator (For reducing drag, blocking small debris like bugs, and creating a breathable pocket of air for the rider.)
- Molecular Converter
- Insanely Fast and Maneuverable.
- With almost no moving parts, it's very low maintenance.
- No armaments and very light defenses against indirect EMP/Ion bursts and small debris.
As a friend of Spencer's (and one of the few individuals unfazed by her terrifying abilities), Jyoti often liked to shared whimsical gadgets and gizmos with her. One such item was a novel speeder Jyoti dubbed the Savitar. The contraption married overpowered high end repulsorlifts, a skeletal featherlight songsteel chassis, personal force field generator, and a molecular converter/reactor combo. It was the textbook definition of a crotch rocket, with little in the way of seating or much of any ergonomics at all, shaving almost all unnecessary weight for the greatest power to lift ratio possible. (The only way to improve it was to remove the driver entirely.)
Besides being one of the fastest personal speeders in operation, it could also power itself indefinitely through use of an inbuilt molecular converter. The user only simply must run the speeder over refuse or some other small particulates to be gathered by a micro tractor beam, which is in turn broken down into a usable fuel to recharge the Savitar's power cells. The more energy dense the matter sucked up, the longer the Savitar can last without a charge.
With her mother out of the picture (for the time being), the Savitar would eventually come into the possession of Quinn to use as she pleased.