Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saving Kal'Shebbol (COR, Open Campaign)

1050x691_4115_Battlefield_2d_sci_fi_tank_soldiers_picture_image_digital_art.jpg
IC​
Transmission Received,​
Galaxy Wide Holomessage from Kal Shebbol.​
Three Weeks after the disbandment of the Black Rose.​
What fizzled into sight was that of a war torn city that seemed to be crumbling infront of the holofeed. The sounds of battle still going on as a man stood infront of it and seemed to shake while he tried to speak. "I am Kyhess from KAl'Shebbol, one of those that used to lead the planet before this happened. Kal'Shebbol is under attack and asks for help from those who can spare it. We are under attack and those invading are using the populace as slaves or wiping them out. Please help." Silence followed as the holofeed was cut and in the last few seconds the sounds of blasterfire grew before a quick flash ended it.​
The message had been short, erratic. It had shown the area around the man as a crumbling mess that if rewound would show bodies strung from fighting on the ground. The air had been filled with smoke, turned orange and brown from the glow of fires and dust in the air. The man had been human, his face covered in burns and blood with an ear missing from his left side. His hair, taken from his head likely from the same thing that had caused the burns and his eyes had sunken into a deep depressive state.​
His clothing matched the wear as it was in tatters and barely hung on his shoulders, the only thing still seeming in a decent state being the blaster rifle handing over his shoulder.​
It was that man the galaxy would see and only that, the world of Kal Shebbol would seem to vanish from the holonet after the video though, all communication from it cut off by what ever was attacking.​
IC over.​
OOC.​
So ya, thats the idea. As part of pushing the COR i wanted to give the community a little event to help push the idea of the faction but also to create a bit of spice for the planet of Kal Shebbol.​
For those unfamiliar with the planet, it is a major trade hub for the region and run by what is basically the SW version of a mafia... ya. So anyways, i was thinking, "Why not have a Darksided cult, or even just some kind of slaver fleet/ pirate fleet try to take over the planet, Then the people of the galaxy could gather and fight back in a series of threads that would be a nice little Mini Event kind of deal."​
Ya, its a very basic idea, and i really hope that its more interesting than it sounds. But hey, this is all a discussion right now. So tell me what you think?​
START WILL BE THE 7th OF MAY.

[member="Solan Charr"]

Possibly interested. Possible dark side presence would likely catch Audren's attention a bit more than a simple pirate/slaver assault, but both would. Just word of mouth getting off-world that Force powers had been witnessed in use by one or two members, something like that..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom