Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Savages [Open]

At least a dozen of artillery droids where leaving the hangars, regular droids advancing towards the roofs or the citadel limits. Using the windows as a spot for snipers, the walls for any kind of ranged one. Acaleus got out of the sewers and into an abandoned building, where he watched the march of the droids, hidden. He got to the emergency stairs and climbed to the middle floor. The outside window showed the battle, the small mercenary army was attempting to breach the droids defenses, but the assassin knew that when those droids on the streets would cause the advance to slow down.

With the last C-4, he plant it on the middle floor of the building and put a running space between him and the window. The other building was just ten meters away, but the thing that make him fear was the fact that the droids would notice and start looking for intruders in the city. With luck, he wouldnt be found, but it was a bet. And so he went for it.

The assassin woke up on a different floor with the world spinning with smoke on his line of sight. He got up slowly before the floor gave up and felt, but Acaleus was fast enough to jump to the other room. The assassin stumble after figuring out that his left shoulder was broken. With a single push towards the frame of a door, he put it back in its place. At least he didnt lose any weapons when knocked down, and he didnt remembered what knocked him down in the first place. The sound of gears spinning, was scary, but he would always move, as keeping steady meant death.

He watched the outside of a window to know what destruction produced any effect. The streets where with a obstacle and debris big enough to stop the advance of the artillery and the batallion of droids, but now they were moving their cannons, pointing towards the building Acaleus was at....

With enough concentration, he created the stronger force shield one of his could make. If someone could watch the situation from three blocks away and describe it, it would be the entire building receiving the bullets and missiles, exploding, everything falling down or debri flying in the direction of the fire. Acaleus managed to survive that, bouncing off and falling. The landing did harm him enough to lose control of the shield. He knew he was at two blocks away from the fallen building "Alright that was something worth for a movie" again he got up, ready for the next thing in his to-do list.

[member='Miss Blonde'] [member='Thraxis']

Once the machine gun platform was cleared of droids, the Jedi fled down the street, her lightsaber cleaving through a slew of droids. Mac and his unit of War Dogs followed suit, passing buildings, and heading towards the mass of droids that flooded the streets. As Mac thundered down the street, shotgun in hand, an explosion from a nearby building knocked him off his feet and onto his back. He sat up with a grunt and a slew of curses as the wind was knocked out of him. He looked to see the building where the explosion had come from, his ears still ringing a little bit.

From behind Mac and his unit, a nest of War Bugs emerged from the rubble of the building that was collapsed by the explosion. The War Bugs had flanked Mac and his unit and so the pirate turned his attention away from following the Jedi towards the host of droids that laid before him. He had gotten to reckless.

Mac quickly helped up some of the War Dogs that had fallen over from the blast and took cover in the various alleyways. Some of Mac's War Dogs even climbed the buildings in order to get a better line of sight. Mac stuffed more shells into his shotgun and shouted orders to his unit.

"OK THAT IS IT. NO MORE RUNNING HEAD FIRST, WE'VE GOT BUILDINGS TO CLEAR OUT!"

Many of the mercs that Mac had seen were too eager to rush to the heart of the scrap city. These buildings needed to be cleared out of any droids lying in ambush before Mac and his unit would advance any further.

Poe

тнє ναмριяє ℓσя∂
​Halifax watched as the Jedi, followed by the other merc, take off down the street. He stood there producing a cigar, lit it, and headed toward the building opposite of the platform. His own War Dogs finally met up with him just as an explosive erupted in the vicinity where the Jedi and merc were heading. He ashed the cigar shaking his head. He counted the War Dogs taking stock three didn't make it. Again he shook his.

​"Can't trust you boys on your own. Come on."

Booting the door to the building, he nodded for the War Dogs to enter first.

​"Fan out and run a sweep of this building. No tellin' what surprises await us."

​He extinguished his cigar, returned his helmet over his dome and headed up the stairs. He stepped into a room, littered with scraps of metal and other useless debris, running his own scan of the room. Nothing. From outside the lone window he heard the familiar clatter of droid feet slapping on the hard surface of the street. Peering out the window several of the enemy droids where skittering toward the now cleared out platform.

​"Ain't playin' this game again."

​From his utility belt came a single thermal detonator. He activated the small bundle of boom, hurling it out the window directly in front of the lead droid. BOOM! His War Dogs must have spotted the enemy, too, for they opened fired from the ground floor. From his second story position, he took aim and opened fired on the remaining droids that survived the little TD.

​"Next building!"

​He calculated the range from the second floor to the street, then jumped down just as his War Dogs emerged from the cleared out building. With a nod of his head, the War Dogs burst through the building opposite the one they just left, opening fire on something or someone.

Vigil

Orwell, The Librarian
The woman didn't respond, but her heart still worked, and her body continued to breathe. He shrugged lightly, emptying the remainder of his weapon's 18 round clip into the droids he could see. Vigil hardly cared how she fared, outside of keeping her alive. So he bent down, securing a beacon to her body before calling in. "Vigil calling in, we have one injured at this location. Do hurry if you intend to keep her alive, I have business elsewhere that demands my attention." He shut off the call to [member="Miss Blonde"], or whatever would be receiving the message and relaying it to her, before taking his droids and calmly walking into the city proper.

Ah, this was chaotic. But that was how life was, a chaotic mess of death and chaos. This was no different than any other. The AI slipped the empty clip into a slot inside his thigh, and withdrew a new clip to replace it. Loaded again, Vigil proceeded with his war dog droids to empty out streets and allies, moving towards a building. He caught sight of a particular merc, someone with a shotgun ( [member="Macoda Haberon"] ) taking cover. Surely he must look like a crazed Kel-Dor, walking as calmly as he was out in the open.

That was half the point, the AI loved to play mind games, even with his allies. Perhaps seeing someone so calm among death would inspire him to fight harder. Perhaps not. In either case he was taking meticulous notes. "Perhaps you would like some assistance, or would you prefer I take this elsewhere?" His voice was almost cold as he addressed the man, calmly unloading round after round from his slugthrower into the War Bug droids.

[member="Halifax McCade"] | [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] | [member="Acaleus Thorn"] | | [member="Xiarr Sair"] | [member="Tanya Thiran"] | @Thraxis | [member="Dead Eye"] | [member="Darth Abyss"]

The odd behavior of the Kel Dor had warranted a raised eyebrow from Mac as he was taking cover against the mass of War Bugs. The strange Kel Dor had a calm, almost apathetic demeanor. Mac watched in disbelief as he walked across the crossfire calmly and unloaded several rounds into the droids with a cold, calculating, precision.

What the hell?

Either the man had a death wish or stupidly overconfident, but Mac needed all the help he could get. Mac shoved more shells into his shotgun and quickly unloaded his rounds into the crowded street, felling many of the droids. He looked back up to the Kel Dor.

"Aye, help would be good. Try and keep up."

Mac wasn't about to play any games. This man better not become a burden as Mac already had enough on his plate. He looked across the street to see a unit of War Dogs headed by a powerful looking merc clearing out the closest buildings. Perhaps they might lend a hand as well.

[member="Vigil"]
[member="Halifax McCade"]

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
Incoming drop ships came down to deliver much needed supplies, troops, and most importantly, tanks. Her own personal Frankenstein patchwork army of stolen Harbingers, AT-ST, and other pieces of armored vehicles. It was testimony to how dangerous this woman was, how ruthless and vicious she could be. The fact that she had taken these vehicles and ships and was now using them to lay waste to any and all who might oppose her little operation.

[media] https://youtu.be/-eJbxI-jZbA [/media]

But even with the most ruthless of people; sometimes they carried regret and pain.

When that first cannon went off from a harbinger and that mass driver struck a building causing it to collapse in on itself. Blonde inhaled sharply and clutched at her chest. Like sucker punch the violence, the memories, all of it came flooding back to her in what was almost an episode of PTSD. Christophsis, Voss, Tython, Alexandria, Void Station, the names of planets and locations went on and on. They were places where she had inflicted mass death, capital ships crashing into cities, terror attacks killing hundreds with nerve gas and guns, Jedi being plucked off the streets to be sold into slavery or ritualistically sacrificed. All of it weighed heavy on her soul, a darkness and hole that would forever be burned into her being. She could spend forever trying to fill it with her career, her family, her love, but the hole would never be filled. Those people and families would never recover from the evil she inflicted upon them. She had done terrible things and there would be no closure for that, she would have to live with it.

Her, and everyone else here. Because most people had assumed they were just destroying a few droids. What's a few mechanical creations, right? But it was more than that, more than just droids. These arguably non sentient machines built a home here, they came together and worked as one to achieve a goal, even when the Techno Union was destroyed. Even when they no longer had purpose or meaning, when she took that from them they still worked. They still functioned and persevered even when most human beings would of just taken the easy way out or ran.

And here she was again, repeating the cycle. In a way she was more robotic than them. They all were, maybe this was all they knew, and all she knew. Was it all any of them could ever do? Just destroy and then pick up the pieces only to do it again?

It had seemed so. Watching her mercs cut down droids in the streets, War Dogs dragged Claptraps out into the streets with them clawing against the dirt to get back to their task. Struggling in those last moments before a steel boot crushed their heads in order to save on ammunition. There was no sense wasting ammo on what equated to an unarmed civilian.

They were the children of men. Autonomous creatures of metal and wires doomed to make the same mistakes of their creators, and Blonde could see that. She could see that what was being done here wasn't different at all to the actions and evil she had committed before. At least it wasn't for her.

Taking a few deep breaths she gathered herself and stood up to straighten her tie. Gathering herself she knew that she couldn't change, no one really could. This was her life and perhaps her punishment, her bolder to roll up that hill.

"Ma'am. Reinforcements and armor have broken all their lines. It seems the city was made of mostly worker droids with very small pockets of Clankers to man AA guns. We're sweeping the city now and it shall be within our control in a few minutes. Orders?" One of her War Dogs informed her.

"Burn it to the ground, I don't want to look at anymore." Blonde said as she started to make her way to a nearby speeder.

"Yes, ma'am. We still can't make an arial assault due to the main facilities flak cannons being online, but our ground advance should be more than enough to handle infiltration and capture of it. However it also seems that we are picking up life forms inside the main facility. Upwards to a hundred organic signatures. What would you have us do with them?" The droid asked once more.

"Take them alive, they're just old TU engineers who came here with the droids. I want them unspoiled." Blonde said with a bit of sadness in her voice.

From there on she boarded her speeder and would follow the tanks and mass wave of droids as they proceeded to move into the city, setting fire to droid housing as they passed getting closer to the ship.

"The droids and tanks are on mop up for the city. All surviving skirmishing forces, replenish your ammo, troops, and supplies and get your way inside the facility without blowing holes in the wall." Blonde gave her orders once more and rested her head against the side of her speeder.

Inside that massive building would be more worker droids and Clankers that would need to be cleared out and destroyed. So for her skirmishing forces it was their job to start clearing the main facility.

[member="John Trenway"] [member="Darth Abyss"] [member="Thraxis"] [member="Xiarr Sair"] [member="Vigil"] [member="Hala Jast"] [member="Acaleus Thorn"] [member="Macoda Haberon"] [member="Dead Eye"] [member="Halifax McCade"] [member="Jynx"] [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] [member="Tanya Thiran"] [member="Mara Illyrett"]

Poe

тнє ναмριяє ℓσя∂
​Extending his left hand out, where SK sat waiting to belch out slugs, taking aim through the scope then squeezed the trigger once; dropping another droid. From his left, behind a stack of broken desks, popped up another droid. Halfiax grunted turning his body in a spin from right to left, dropping one slug into the droid's gun hand from JK, his right hand man, before putting one into the chassis from the left pistol when he completed his spin. If it wasn't for his helmet, he would have spat in disgust.

​"These ijits are starting to adapt."

​Halifax knelt next to the droid, violently removing the head. He began to root around until he found what he was looking for. He stood up examining the two droid components. He grunted tossing the two parts to the floor, then he smashed both the DCE and the DBU ​with his booted foot.

​"Free thinkin' droids. ​Vi ganar shol'shya wero adate. ​Dogs, to me!"

​Halifax, for the third time, exited another building. This time he caught sight of the merc whose arse he saved standing with another. Halifax gestured the Dogs to follow him keeping one eye on the duo and one eye on the rooftops. If these droids had that kind of tech, what other secrets are they harboring he thought. When he got to the pair, he ordered his Dogs to set up a perimeter around the group.

​"Did you know these bugs possess DCEs and DBUs? This mission is getting more fubar by the minute. Oh, manners. Right. Name's Halifax. Whit's yer names, ​jags?"

[member="Vigil"] l [member="Macoda Haberon"]

Vigil

Orwell, The Librarian
Vigil hummed, almost tempted to change into a form that could smile simply for that non-verbal expression. Instead, he remained a Kel-Dor, and motioned to [member="Macoda Haberon"] as he began to head in the general direction of the new objective. "Correction, keep up with me. One of us is hiding instead of walking." Another clip emptied, ejected, and replaced. This time however, Vigil slid the Model 9 weapon into its slot in his leg (which appeared as a holster in his hologram disguise).

The arrival of a new figure (Halifax), Vigil's curiosity grew. He introduced himself, with quite a strange way of speaking he would care to note. Reaching to his right side and drawing the heavier Model 44, he opened the cylinder and began to load the revolver calmly, one slug at a time. "I'm called Vigil. Your accuracy is impressive, despite your lackluster first impressions. You may wish to work on that, provided you continue to survive future engagements."

Five... six... seven. With a flick of the wrist, the Model 44 cylinder snapped back into place, and with a run of his free hand gave a very satisfying rapid click, as the rotating cylinder spun in place. A small part of him couldn't wait to test fire the weapon against these droids, to begin collecting data on how the weapon itself preformed out in the field. Or perhaps it was the anticipation of the satisfaction of firing the weapon in general.. he wouldn't quite know. The AI was still discovering itself, after all. "We had best get to work, gentlemen. We have a facility to clear."

[member="Halifax McCade"] | [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] | [member="Acaleus Thorn"] | | [member="Xiarr Sair"] | [member="Tanya Thiran"] | [member="Thraxis"] | [member="Dead Eye"] | [member="Darth Abyss"] | [member="Miss Blonde"]

Tanya hadn't fought her way out of the droid ambush, taking minor wounds, and losing her entire platoon. She countined down the streets, searching for enemies, but finding none. Then the call came in from blonde. As Tanya made her way to the fortress, she met up with a group of other mercs. A force dead Kel-for, which was well beyond surprising, and the two who had helped her back on the platform.

"Mind if I join you? Four would fare better than three and one on their own."

@Vigil@Halifax McCade[member="Miss Blonde"][member="Macoda Haberon"][member="Acaleus Thorn"]

Why the hell was I seemingly late to this? Likely because Miss Blonde wanted to attack the old place she never wanted to see again all too quickly. I shook my head as various tanks and support ships fired upon the main city. Trying to clear out anything that happened to move and was not remotely human-like in nature. These droids may learn, but they were never as fully functional as I was. I was on an completely different level.

It was with this that My own ship was coming in through the atmosphere. Many of the other carriers came through and were not expecting extra ships. However, I was not one to talk to others. So the HK unit that was plugged into my ship transmitted my codename to the other ships to signify I was aid, and not some resistance that forgot about backup.

However, I didn't feel like sticking inside my ship for too long. Hence why I grabbed my shotgun and left my other weapons strapped on for later use. I shrugged my shoulders around to prepare myself, even if I didn't need to. It just felt natural.

And I jumped. Yeah, kind of stupid considering I would be falling at terminal velocity in just a few seconds, but I was prepared for that. My body was streamlined as I zoomed past the tanks that were firing upon the city. The modified wingsuit performing well as I extended my arms and legs. My body falling in style.

I could hear the wind rushing past my head, and I was catching up to the various speeders that were entering the city to take out everyone door by door. Yet, as I pulled up my arms, I started to slow as I neared the city. Yanking on a cord at the last possible moment, The air pulled back on a parachute and I was jerked to a simple 30 kmh. The amount of G-forces I felt would kill a normal human. My body could withstand it.

After a few moments of drifting over the top of a few buildings, I released myself from the bag that was the set of parachutes I had on. Causing me to fall a few feet before I activated my jump pack. Slowing my speed as I reached out to a wall. Grabbing onto it, I placed my feet hard and slid down the wall to the ground before rolling to reduce the impact on my frame. As I stood up, a speeder passed right by me.

"That was fun, but I don't want to do that again."

Gathering up myself as one of the clankers walked out from a house, I reared the barrel end of my shotgun at the droids head and fired. Shrapnel was released from the resulting explosion of the upper chest and head area.

"Alright Blonde, where do you want me?"

[member="Tanya Thiran"], [member="Vigil"], [member="Halifax McCade"], [member="Miss Blonde"], [member="Macoda Haberon"], [member="Acaleus Thorn"],

The rear quickly dissipated into a mass of bloodshed and fury, as did the front as quickly the armies poured into the front lines, hacking and slashing. His face grew blank as he took a long pause, watching as the tireless droids were rendered obsolete by the mear hack and slash tactics. "Ummm..." The soldiers whisked and roared, engines flared as they stamped their feet on the side of the ship, ready to sate their oillust.

"Hold the gap." He said, raising a hand in the air. There was no real war here. It was a massacre, a slaughter of the highest regard. His soldiers looked amongst each other, confusion pursed on their lips. He had been on the receiving end of this all too many times. It was a sad thing to handle. A brutal thing to deal with. He was a creature of hate and villainy of the highest order. But there was nothing to gain from this battle other than an inflated ego. "If we lose this point then everything we have gained this battle would be for nothing." He sighed, the pilots head turned as he followed his orders.

He took a seat at the head of the deck, his feet tapping a rhythmic tone as soldiers departed from the side of the ship. Disillusioned with what they were watching. It's like the Hutt Cartel all over again. He thought with closed eyes, watching as soldiers darted and slaughtered through his men like a Lightsaber through the air. There was no resistance, yet they walked on like soldiers triumphed over evil's own rule. He turned around, hearing the revving of engines and the sound of dirt upturned under their movement. Methodically he rolled out of his cabin, turning his head as he watched them pass him with roaring speeds. He caught a glimpse of Miss Blonde pass him by, a cold dead look glared at her as she passed. This is what she considers war. This was nothing more than a glorified slaughter. This coming from the minds of a torturer. He wasn't amused, he wasn't enjoying the war. He simply watched as she came in with her armada to kill the essentially no resistance.
@Lt. Sarge | [member="Miss Blonde"] | [member="Tanya Thiran"]| [member="Vigil"] | [member="Halifax McCade"] | [member="Miss Blonde"] | [member="Macoda Haberon"] | [member="Acaleus Thorn"]

Xiarr had split up from the rest of mercenaries as he had still had most of his platoon of war dogs left. He marched into one building, slashing and hacking through the droids on the first floor, with his war dogs taking care of any stragglers. The droids didn't put up much of a fight, and simple tactics easily took care of them. Either they were poorly designed, or incredibly idiotic. He moved up to the next floor with his war dogs still marching behind him. It was the same again, slashing and hacking, with the occasional jab or thrust. Any shots that somehow did hit Xiarr would be absorbed by his Desperado Class Beskar Armor. It was simply just mindless slaughter.

When Xiarr reached the top, a flak cannon would be looking into the sky, preparing to take down any enemy aircraft. There was more protection around the flak cannon than anywhere else in the building, which showed that the droid at least knew something of basic battle tactics. Xiarr force pushed a few droids off of the rooftop, and he cut off the barrel of the cannon with one stroke of his lightsaber. His war dogs opened fire on the remaining droids, and Xiarr jumped behind their "lines" cutting through the droids with ease. When the last droid on the rooftop fell, he looked down to the streets to see Blonde on a speeder. Was it now time for the final strike?

Xiarr rushed down into the streets, his remaining war dogs following closely behind him. He saw a supposed jedi, two mercenaries, and a... Kel-Dor? When he reached the two, he heard the jedi offering to join forces with the others. "Make that five," he said, almost completely out of breath.

[member="Thraxis"]
[member="Lt. Sage"]
[member="Tanya Thiran"]
[member="Vigil"]
[member="Miss Blonde"]
[member="Macoda Haberon"]
[member="Acaleus Thorn"]

Mara's eyes slowly opened again, as her body screamed at to not move. Getting shot felt like a surreal dream when she was unconscious p, but now, it felt like hell. Even so, she forced herself to stand, and climbed back inter her borrowed bike. The fighting had died down, but there was still sounds of it else where. Keeping her arm still, she sped off towards the sounds of battle, which were well within the city.

[member="Xiarr Sair"]@Thraxis@Lt. Sage[member="Tanya Thiran"]@Vigil@Halifax McCade[member="Miss Blonde"][member="Macoda Haberon"][member="Acaleus Thorn"]

Mac raised an eyebrow at [member="Vigil"]'s accusation of him hiding.

I'm sorry your highness, I didn't realize that taking cover was beneath you.

Mac was disgruntled, he had cleared 6 streets already and this was the thanks he got? A condescending tone from a Kel Dor. Mac couldn't wait to get paid for this. However he had little time to grumble about Vigil's holier-than-thou attitude as a rugged merc emerged from a nearby building and introduced himself as [member="Halifax McCade"]. Mac quickly fired two shells into the swarm of bugs and turned around to introduce himself. "I don't care how good your first impression is, what matters is that you can fight." The giant pirate outstretched a hand towards Halifax "You can just call me Mac".

As soon as they shook hands, two more mercs collided with the group, both of them force users. Mac looked around the ragtag team: Two force users, a gruff warrior, and up-stuck Kel Dor, and a giant of a pirate. "What a merry band we have here. Aye both of you can join as long as you can fight."

Mac turned his attention to the crowd of War Bugs that had emerged from the rubble. The combined War Dog units had dwindled their numbers efficiently. After cleaning up the remaining of these war bugs, they should start to head inside the inner city.

[member="Xiarr Sair"]
[member="Tanya Thiran"]

Poe

тнє ναмριяє ℓσя∂
Halifax grunted, adding a meaningless shrug in response to the Kel Dor's comments. The Mandalorian didn't put much stock in friendships, only associates; especially in this line of business when everyone you met was a walking casualty of war. Manners and first impressions were held for politicians, business enthusiasts, and nobility; and Halifax was neither. The closest to nobility he ever would achieve was the runner-up to his Clan as Chief back on Concord Dawn, but certain events that spiraled horribly out-of-control put a wrench in that. Halifax took and shook the offered hand of the big man.

​"Mac it is. And Virgil, too."

​Halfiax was Force Dead as the term Force Dead could ever apply to anyone, but he could smell a Force wielder from miles away; so when the two newcomers approached the trio, Halifax gritted his teeth, hidden naturally under his helmet. Halifax, if he wanted to get paid, had to put prejudices aside, but he didn't have to like it.

​"Fight? Waving a glow stick and hands about doesn't constitute as fighting in my opinion. But what do I know, I'm just an old fashioned Mandalorian."

​Halifax dug into his pouch, produced two cigars; offering one to Mac.

​"Best we get moving. Any suggestions?"

[member="Macoda Haberon"] l [member="Xiarr Sair"] l [member="Tanya Thiran"] l [member="Vigil"]

Vigil

Orwell, The Librarian
"A few." Vigil hummed, walking up to the Mandalorian by the name of [member="Halifax McCade"] as he responded. "Provided you don't mind a more direct path through to the facility. I'll be borrowing this, if you don't mind." Vigil calmly plucked a thermal detonator from Halifax's belt, turning it in the palm of his left hand as he turned to face the direction they had to go. There weren't a large number of war bugs remaining to delay them, so it would hardly be difficult for the five of them.

Motioning to the others, the two Jedi of [member="Xiarr Sair"] and [member="Tanya Thiran"], as well as the man he had unintentionally insulted that went by Mac ( [member="Macoda Haberon"] ) to follow him, Vigil began walking towards the buggers. As he entered effective combat range, the assembled group of droids began to open fire on him, though Vigil was moving in just the right pattern to avoid being hit. Benefits of being able to think at the speed of a machine, he calculated the weapon's probable shot trajectories, and continued to close the gap.

By his count, he could eliminate 15 or so of the droids with relative ease, provided he properly timed the grenade he'd borrowed and managed to abuse the limited programming of these machines. With his right thumb, he pulled the hammer of the Model 44 back, and activated the countdown on the thermal detonator.

One shot, one droid's head ripped apart. Another pull of the hammer, another shot. Two bullets down, how many more seconds to go. Another hammer pull, another dead droid. Another. Five shots rang out before Vigil finally threw the grenade, having forced most of the group into a more localized area. The grenade hadn't even hit the ground before it blew, ripping apart a section of the war bug droids, and creating a rather satisfying sight. Two bullets left..

Vigil felt his shoulder, the left one, connect with a bolt of energy. Spinning on his heels, Vigil fired the last two shots, ripping apart the droid that had managed to blast his shoulder. A grazed shot, but it would've hurt had he organic flesh to burn. He shrugged it off, and straightened himself out. "Perhaps this is a suitable opening? I do believe our war dogs can keep us covered whilst we make our way to re-arm and continue the mission."

With a slight wave of his hand, Mac kindly refused the cigar. He didn't smoke.

"Easy Halifax, we are all on the same team now." Mac looked back to the two force users who joined. He didn't like force users either, but beggars can't be choosers. Besides, no one can deny how effective those lightsabers are at slicing through droids, something that even Mac's axes can't do effectively. "The more the merrier."

The pirate raised a hand to his brow to block the sun from his eyes and looked to the immense structure that rested at the heart of the city, dominated the skyline. The sun was nearly blinding, only being blocked from the clouds of dust that were raised during the skirmish and the reinforcement ships. "We are well pass the main lines and most of the defenses have been breached. This is just a cleanup operation now." Mac paused before continuing. "I'd say let us just make our way to the main facility, that is where [member="Miss Blonde"] wanted us to go to."

Mac looked over to see the War Dogs kill the last of the War Bugs. The streets were now quite except for a couple of straggling worker droids trying desperately to run away. Mac frowned. "I thought this was a military complex, there seems to be far too many unarmed droids."

Before Mac could recieve an answer, the Kel Dor took a thermal detenator from the belt of Halifax and cleared a way through the remaining droids, clearing out many droids with an uncanny precision. Almost machine like, as if he was carefully calculating the trajectory of each bullet. Still, his positioning wasn't as carefully planned as he was grazed with a blaster bolt which, much to the surprise of Mac, he just shrugged off.

Something's not right with that guy.

Mac decided that he will be keeping an eye on him.

[member="Xiarr Sair"]
[member="Tanya Thiran"]
[member="Vigil"]

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
It never ended, the violence. Part of that hurt Miss Blonde, the idea that she was fire and everything she touched burned in her hands. And it didn't just apply to places, but to people as well. She'd been married twice, both husbands now dead or missing, her current love now reduced to a Sith spirit trapped in a husk of armor. Her kids barely saw her and she knew how much that hurt them. Everything was just ash to her, that's all it ever amounted to. Burned bridges and dead people, what a life to live.

So during their little cleanup operation it hurt to see the pure ruthless display that her War Dogs put on, and it would make sure that the stare that [member="Thraxis"] gave wouldn't be nearly enough to what she deserved. Because when the War Dogs pulled those droids from the burning building they were put on their knees and in a display of cold efficiency a single War Dog lined them up and made sure each droid was partnered up so that their heads were touching against one another. From there the War Dogs simply put a bullet or blaster bolt in one of them hoping that it would pass through one and enter the other to save on ammunition.

And from that sight it would be obvious to these people that even if they might of been human or organic, begging and crying, there might not of been any difference in treatment. Her mechanical soldiers had no heart or conscious to speak of, they were the cold uncaring ghost in the machine and perhaps more savage than the woman who had designed them.

"I'm sorry that you all have to see this unpleasantness, I truly am. However these droids as you know literally have a photographic memory, and I can't have them identifying any of you to anyone who comes knocking later on. So I hope you understand that it's with a heavy heart that this must be done." Not wanting to just slap them in the face with an apology she decided that there was more to be done than just that.

"I'll be throwing on an additional fifty thousand for each of you. Please I encourage you to take the money and proceed to the objective where I will meet you. And whatever you do, don't look back. Never look back." There was s hint of sadness in those last few words, and it seemed that even Blonde didn't enjoy what was happening here. Though her feeling sorry about it wouldn't change a damn thing.

Her speeder pushed past the burning buildings and mounds of dead droids until it arrived at the foot of the main towering facility. Once the speeder stopped she quickly got out and looked at the massive building. Memories of the day she sunk it were playing in her mind, how she had gassed the original crew and turned their lungs into liquid. How the devices of The Surgeon had made their last moments in life that of a living hell.

Tracing her way to a nearby airlock, Blonde had a few of her droids pry the two sets of doors open. On a unlocked she stepped inside and to her surprise there were no droids waiting for her, no army of machines looking to open fire on her. There were only organic signatures. About a hundred and fifty to be exact and they were scattered over about four hundred meters from one another. They seemed to be old Techno Union engineers who had taken up residence here. Vagrants one might call them.

"The facility is clean, here's what I need. There are about a hundred and fifty organic signatures in the ship. I want them alive and unspoiled then gathered near the main exit. No one has to die here. So some of you gather them, and others I need you to find the control room and do two very specific things. First I need you to bring down the defense grid automating the facility guns, then I need you to release the anchoring grips. Please and thank you." Simple orders if there ever was any.

Hopefully the engineers were unarmed and Blonde wouldn't have to have them shot dead then and there. She needed to at least speak with them first.

[member="John Trenway"] [member="Darth Abyss"] [member="Thraxis"] [member="Xiarr Sair"] [member="Vigil"] [member="Hala Jast"] [member="Acaleus Thorn"] [member="Macoda Haberon"] [member="Dead Eye"] [member="Halifax McCade"] [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] [member="Tanya Thiran"] [member="Mara Illyrett"]

He stood at the helm of the ship, pulling out a pair of binoculars and watching from a distance, "Oh. A firing line. How lovely." He groaned as the few soldiers left simply wandered with a meandered step, these few understood just as well as Thraxis. They wanted the challenge of a fight, not this. He watched on as the droids were quickly cut through, it was best to know her tactics if ever they came to blows. Which was one of the most frightful proposition to ever hit him. He would have rathered a war with the First Order, the Sith or hell a dozen Masters than starting a war with Miss Blonde.

His fingers sprawled out along the railing of the ship, looking to the pilot with a nod to move forward. Slowly the ship hovered through the wreckage, Thraxis eerie sight drawing across the massacre that was Miss Blonde's. He felt nothing for the poor sods. He felt pity for the battle entierly, not a chance to be had as slowly he rolled through it didn't seem like any of the war dogs had really perished, or he couldn't tell the difference between them and the piles of droids that swarmed the streets.

"I don't think were gonna take much payment today." He said looking to the pilot, dropping down and swinging on a chain as he ran a finger through the rubble, oil staining his hands as he looked for any decent armaments. "Blaster... Blaster... Oh, look. A blaster. Blaster. Blaster." A melancholy tone taken as he came up, watching as the War Dogs dispatched of the droids with remorseless ease. No emotion. Jeez. He couldn't imagine the possibility, no thrill of the kill, the imagination of the families torn from their mothers and fathers in bloodshed and war. There was nothing but an empty shell. He paused for a moment, looking beneath him and to his side. This has been a far deeper War than I thought it would be. He thought with a pause, maybe he was developing a consciousness. Or the sheer boredom of this fight that he of his own accord took nary a part in was driving him further down the rabbit hole.
[member="Miss Blonde"] | [member="John Trenway"] | [member="Darth Abyss"] | [member="Xiarr Sair"] | [member="Vigil"] | [member="Hala Jast"] | [member="Acaleus Thorn"] | [member="Macoda Haberon"] | [member="Dead Eye"] | [member="Halifax McCade"] | [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] | [member="Tanya Thiran"] | [member="Mara Illyrett"]

He sighted the slaughter gave by those War Dogs droids, trying to remember if those cientist had a chat with him before the Techno Union fall to Oblivion. He took out the last droid in the ceiling of a five floor building, throwing the body behind "So...at this i have become? In the same side helping someone that couldnt control a situation as simple as this?" The present battle was incredible but in a bad way. His problem wasnt that he didnt had the guts to commit murder, but that the massacre didnt had a reason to be.

And so he fly out of the city in a speeder and minutes later, he was near Thraxis ship, looking for a meeting face to face. Entering the ship was easy. A detection scanner could have easily pick him up, but there where a few soldiers that where scare to be in the front line, where keeping an eye to the ships or where just retreating with wounds or wounded. In a moment he was inside, without any kind of life form noticing his entry and lockpicking or hacking doors, opening his way without an alarm dropping "Im not looking for a fight (although i would win this time) but do you know this girl? Im know that there are worst things that this situation" that was said in the same room entrance in which Thraxis where.

"But i avoid it or prevent it if possible. Dont worry i dont have a death wish of going full rampage against an army...at least not while it is currently filled with Sith and reknown mercenaries. Unless you wanna stop her and make her come to her senses that killing is good if it has a meaning or some crap like that" the proposal could be deny in bad deathly ways or in a simple "No". An affirmative one would represent a number of newly created troubles for him, that would possibly mean death and destruction...this could be fun in his crazy mind

[member='Thraxis'] [member='Miss Blonde']

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom