Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S'auvaa (Adults)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myra

M
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To continue with the other S'auvaa submission.
  • ​Image Credit: N/A
  • Canon: N/A
  • Links: N/A
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Name: S'auvaa
  • Origins: S'auvaa's rest
  • Other Locations: Small clusters of them can be found on other worlds, but it is rare.
  • Classification: Tree
  • Average Growth Cycle: Their 'seed' stage talked about in the other post takes about 150 years, but they continue in this tree form for indefinitely.
  • Viability: S'auvaa trees can thrive in practically any environment that isn't a desert or mountain top. Really all they need is sunlight, a steady source of carbon dioxide, and mineral rich soil.
  • Description: S'auvaa trees are much of what you would expect of a tree. Brown bark, green leaves, etc. The one thing that stands out is the amount of flowers that any given tree has. These flowers can be any color, and are incredibly plentiful.
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
  • Average Height: S'auvaa continue to grow throughout their lives.
  • Average Length: N/A
  • Color: Flowers can be any color.
  • Nutritional Value: The seeds of the S'auvaa tree are filled with protein, although eating them is ill advised.
  • Toxicity: N/A
  • Other Effects: N/A
Strengths:
  • Bank of Knowledge: S'auvaa trees contain the collective knowledge of their previous life and the life of any other S'auvaa tree that their roots have connected with. S'auvaa saplings and powerful force users can access this knowledge although should they use the dark side the tree will be destroyed in the process.
  • Light Side Imbued: The tree is inherently linked to the light side. It keeps them alive and make their bark incredibly durable.
Weaknesses:

• Dark Side: The dark side of the force can corrupt and seriously harm these trees.
  • Fire: Wood and fire do not mix.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION

"When I first became what I am today I was sad. No longer could I stride along the great plains of my home. No longer could I play games. I was bored. Yet I pondered. I thought. I have thought a lot in my many years. And as more joined me I slowly found myself no longer alone. We think together, we unlock mysteries together, we guide our young to a better future" -An excerpt between S'auvaa the World Tree and a member of the Jedi Order.

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
[member="Myra"]

After reading this and the sappling submission I think it might be better just to have them both in one submission, but if you would like to keep them separate I understand. Just let me know what you decide.

Myra

M
[member="Gilamar Skirata"]

I'm sorry to say I'm taking a step back from Chaos for some time due to IRL things. So if you could archive these that would be fantastic. If you know anyone who'd be interested in continuing with them or revising them or something they can feel free to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom