Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Sasori Telchek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
tesseract__stock__by_sheridan_j-d561aek.jpg

Image Source: [x]
Intent: To create a specialized healing device that can help to produce newer technology
Development Thread:
Manufacturer: Sasori/Sakura
Model: Telchek Synthetic Healing Cube of Fire
Affiliation: Private Market
Modularity: No
Production: Mass Production
Material:
  • Internal Components
  • Healing Crystals
  • Transparasteel
  • Nano tubing
  • Cryoban Cooling
Description: Constructed using information and designs based on suspension technology. The cube emits a field from its power supply suspending the body of ones around it withing three meters. Not a great distance but for a healer that can be what they need. The controls and systems on the top set the timer and small ejectable legs come out to create a stand if the cube is being balanced on a person to help augment their healing.

For a healer the crystal is there to amplify their powers and allow for greater applications like an amulet. The small entrophy field created used to preserve and protect critical cases who need more healing faster then one can give. The main goal is to buy time when medical capsules are exhausted and more dangerous situations are found.

IN the hands of a skilled healer it can become a valuable tool to add to a medical kit with a portable stasis field to preserve a room while they move around under their own power or grasping it have augmented abilities while focusing on a person. A jedi using it on themselves can set it with the script on the controls requiring a few lessons for those who do not speak Rozzum an ancient language taught to some of the jedi furing their training.

It can be programmed to function with the field for a set amount of time and when in contact with ones using a healing technique such as hibernation trace amplify their abilities while in contact with the crystal.
Primary Source:

Matsu Ike said:
The cube emits energy from a healing and life crystal to hyper excite cells to heal the body it comes into contact with. The second part of it emits energy to slow the rate of decay within the cells and place the ones in suspended animation so they can heal. Matsu set a timer on it allowing it to be turned off automatically to allow a person under its healing influence to wake up and be checked. Sleeping under it can work to preserve ones life by putting them into suspended animation nightly and healing damage over time but slowly their bodies will grow an inability to use it. The casing works by containing and focusing the healing energies of the crystals in the center while emitter a high level of cold around four meters placing a state of temporary suspended animation.
Can you locate a canon source of healing crystals being autonomously utilized to automatically heal those nearby? According to the various articles that state their use, they are used similar to force amulets to amplify the healing powers of the force, much like a Sith amulet would amplify the dark side of the force.
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Halls_of_Healing

[member="Lily Kirsche Kuhn"]

Yes I know and I did look for it cause I could have sworn there was a canon source. Failing to find one though I thought of some ways and was suggested the idea of charging the crystals and letting them sort of bleed out the force energy as the crystals are made to channel it not keep and store it. The crystals would have to be recharged much like the gas for its uses to continue to function properly.

Matsu Ike said:
[member="Lily Kirsche Kuhn"]

Yes I know and I did look for it cause I could have sworn there was a canon source. Failing to find one though I thought of some ways and was suggested the idea of charging the crystals and letting them sort of bleed out the force energy as the crystals are made to channel it not keep and store it. The crystals would have to be recharged much like the gas for its uses to continue to function properly.
These crystals need to actively be used during the administration of the healing effects of the force in order to impart their amplification powers, otherwise they do not do anything. The crystals themselves do not heal, they amplify the healing abilities of a wielder who channels the force through it - like an amulet. There are not mechanical objects which can replicate the force, and unless you can find a canon example of such being the case this will be denied on concept (or you can alter this submission to fit with canon).

[member="Lily Kirsche Kuhn"] edited, it amplifies when being held (also made it smaller) and when not being held can still serve as a way of creating a suspension field to preserve patients and buy time. Though I took the pain killers for my leg and am tired so I hope the description came out as I was hoping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom