Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Sasori Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
the_eye_of_odin_by_nashoba_hostina.jpg

Image Source: http://www.deviantart.com/art/The-Eye-of-Odin-45603039
Intent: To create a specialized healing crystal
Development Thread:

Manufacturer: Sasori
Model: Masumera Crystal
Affiliation: Private Market
Modularity: Can be stand alone, set in a saber or necklace
Production: Minor
Material:

• Medicrystal
  • Force Energy
  • Gold Painted Durasteel (necklace option)
Description:
Created as a medical crystal given the rarity of finding new healing crystals of fire. Matsu worked with something that was already a template, a crystal made for lightsabers and used to prevent sickness within a species on another planet. The refined and modified kunda stone serving to be modified slowly and at the smallest levels to hold and release charged force energy. Her work on the light gun and channeling the force into the modified solari crystals worked to teach her more on a focused scale she could apply easier to this crystal. As she went to work with the art of the small and force to slowly change it so it would hold the force energy as a charge.

The crystal uses what properties it had to prevent humans from turning into a frothy foam on contact with the bioweapon. With some small modifications the ability of a kunda stone to have energy passed through it was expanded, to hold the energy instead of it just passing through like a sponge. With its ability to hold the charged energy it would slowly release it over an amount of time. The healing energies given by a jedi when they use the force to heal is the most notable and easy to store within the crystal. THe energies the basis and first experiment she ran because it would be the most valuable to have for jedi in the field.

Slowly the crystal will bleed out the energy applying the healing effect over an area over time. The third largest part of the crystals reconstruction was to work and make sure it was slowly able to be used while a body was suspended within an entrophy field for one of the cubes she had been working on. Matsu finished off the crystal giving it a cleansed aura of warmth when nearby to soothe someone. She set the crystal as a focus point she and other healers could infuse with energy to heal in an area.

The crystal itself has more to it as Matsu's notes indicate, the crystal is not lightside restricted, it will not try and burn a darksider who touches it or corrupt a lightsider holding it for a period of time. It will serve those who can pour energy into it and take on properties of what they type of force energy is poured into it. More testing and different variants of the crystals would require more work and research/testing in the field. For now this crystal and its ability to hold healing energy is universal and not restricted.
Primary Source:

Previous Experience with crystals

RESEARCH REVIEW

Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review

Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review

WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review

WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review

SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

[member="Matsu Ike"]

aaaaah! Forgot about this one.

Matsu Ike said:
The crystal itself has more to it as Matsu's notes indicate, the crystal is not restricted, it will not try and burn a darksider who touches it or corrupt a lightsider.

It burns darksiders who touch it? I can believe that... But how does it burn a darksider who tries to corrupt a lightsider? I'm a little confused as to what's going on there.

Matsu Ike said:
Slowly it will bleed out the energy applying the healing effect over an area over time or directed with focusing crystals used in the force gun.
Are you implying that this crystal can be loaded into the Sasori Light Gun and used... as a gun... that heals people? But burns darksiders?

Matsu Ike said:
It will serve those who can pour energy into it like a sponge and take on properties of what they type of force energy is poured into it. More testing and different variants would require more work and research. For now it is tested at absorbing the healing energy generated by a jedi to heal and revitalize anothers body. Minor wounds are easier to heal naturally but more complicated ones can be treated slowly with it in the room and when paired with additional equipment.

For the moast part, I'm fine with this so long as it's only used for healing. But It seems to be implying that there are other uses. Such as damaging darksiders and... possibly doing other things if "other types of force energy" are poured into this thing...

Can... you clear up some of these details and maybe touch up the description one more time? I'm having a hard time getting an exact grasp on what you're trying to do here.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="War Hydra"]

It burns darksiders who touch it? I can believe that... But how does it burn a darksider who tries to corrupt a lightsider? I'm a little confused as to what's going on there.
No this crystal is a neutral crystal. It can't burn darksiders of slowly with time work to corrupt a lightsider who holds it.

War Hydra said:
Are you implying that this crystal can be loaded into the Sasori Light Gun and used... as a gun... that heals people? But burns darksiders?
No it can't do that, it could with work and more dev threads and possibly either a new submission or submission modification be made to absorb and hold force light that is can burn darksiders but no this can't do that. It is the base model currently with only healing energy being able to be held within it. At current I would say think of this like the mandalorian clan skin, a base that can be used and built upon later for new submissions.

For the moast part, I'm fine with this so long as it's only used for healing. But It seems to be implying that there are other uses. Such as damaging darksiders and... possibly doing other things if "other types of force energy" are poured into this thing...
At this moment it can only be used for healing energy, it is the base model since the crystalk being modified well protected from a weaponized virus that melted and turned you into goo on contact. I included the other things as Matsu's work with modifying crystals to show she could do such a thing. It was suggested but might have worked to over complicate the idea.

also edited and touched up

Matsu Ike said:
At this moment it can only be used for healing energy, it is the base model since the crystalk being modified well protected from a weaponized virus that melted and turned you into goo on contact. I included the other things as Matsu's work with modifying crystals to show she could do such a thing. It was suggested but might have worked to over complicate the idea.

also edited and touched up

What's the virus? Is this something that you have created or are planning to create? Are you making this so that you can drop a bio-weapon/superweapon on someone and sit inside the effects of this crystal/medical technology and be safe and sound from the effects?

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Hmm... Alright. That seems appropriate.

Just... don't go around gassing people with stuff that melts them.

Because... Friends dont let friends melt people.

Unless it's Shadowrun. Then turning people into jello is totally ok.

As far as the submission itself goes, the intended purpose is fine and the submission itself is fine.

The wording is a bit odd though. In many places, it makes me wonder if the submission is capable of more than the intended purpose states. But you're assuring me that it isn't... so... I suppose that's just a translation issue on my end.

So long as this is only used for medical uses, as explained in the intentions section, then I'll approve it. But if I find out that it's being twisted for use beyond "healing" and "medical treatments", I'll have to pull this thing out for further review.

All the same. Approved, pending secondary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom