Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sasori Arashi

Sasori Arashi

Sasori the Homicidal Maniac, Worshipper of Khorne
// Imperial Prisoner database entry #11203445 - Subject: Arashi, Sasori - Prisoner #SA326-382-7//

Name: Sasori Arashi
Race: Echani
Homeworld: Eshan
Hair colour: Silver/White
Eye colour: Grey/Silver
Skin colour: Pale
Weight: 62 kilograms
Height: 180 centimetres

Identifying markings: Tattoos on back, right foot, belly, and left upper arm, likely gang and/or clan markings. Piercings on both ears and navel. Scars on arms and, left cheek, and lower torso.

Criminal record: Bound by law 2 times.

Entry 1:

Charges: Aggravated assault and battery, robbery, Juvenile delinquency.

Penalty: 1 year in juvenile detention, 2 years probation and community service.

Entry 2:

Charges: Aggravated assault and battery, Assault of law enforcement, homicide of Imperial Personnel, sedition against the Empire, Resisting arrest, Grand larceny in excess of 100,000 Imperial Credits, Grand Theft Starship, Smuggling, Flying/navigating under the influence.

Penalty: Two consecutive life sentences in prison, plus 30 years. Solitary confinement recommended.

Advisory warnings and special treatment: Prisoner is to perform penal labour ONLY under armed supervision at all times. No exceptions. Prisoner is to be restrained hand and foot when out of cell at all times. Prisoner is proficient in martial arts known to be deadly and has applied such arts against armoured troopers. Treat prisoner as a living weapon and with extreme caution at all times. Do not allow prisoner to interact with other prisoners in any way.

// END OF FILE //

Sasori Arashi hails from the Inner Rim world of Eshan, born during the Rise of the Empire. Born to an average, middle class family of Clan Arashi, she fell in with a street fighter gang, the Eighth Street Dragons, when her father was killed by Imperial stormtroopers for speaking out against the Empire. During her life in the gang, she honed the martial arts she was raised around into a particularly deadly and aggressive form. Sasori went out of her way to toughen her otherwise dainty body by eschewing shoes, excessive body toning physical activity, and the use of a common cylindrical rolling pin modified into an octagonal shape against her bony parts.

By 17, she earned her first run-in with the wrong side of the law with a stint in a detention facility for juveniles. When she reached 18 and completed her probation and community service, after being released from juvenile detention, her record was expunged on Eshan (although not by the Empire). However, she returned to the gang that lead her there. Sasori found herself getting involved with bigger and bigger crimes, some of which amounted to rebellion against the Imperial regime while being down-right illegal anyway. One fateful day, she pilfered a shipment of guns and armour as well as seized spice crates from Imperial authorities, stole an impounded freighter, and attempted to make off with the goods to Hutt Space with the other involved gang members.

Along the way, after a surprisingly long chase, the freighter was captured and boarded. Sasori resorted to the only thing she knew best when cornered: fighting. And fight she did. She killed two stormtroopers, one with a vibroblade in the neck and another with her bare hands and feet by brutal and repeated blunt force, before a volley of stun rounds pelted her senseless. She woke up in chains in an Imperial brig pending trial. Ultimately, the book was thrown at her and she would spend the rest of her life on Kessel, the Imperial prison of choice for offenders like her. However, an attack by a criminal syndicate sent the transport barge where Sasori was temporarily being held off course toward the Maw, a cluster of black holes at the fringes of the Keseel system. Combat damage resulted in a lack of navigational ability for the barge and the raiders left it slowly fall away into oblivion.....

Strengths:

Like all Echani, she can read one's body language and can learn more in a three minute scuffle with them than she could in an hour's conversation.

Proficiency in deadly martial arts that have techniques to compensate for most common armour types (some techniques can damage light armour).

​Force Sensitive.

Weaknesses:

Violent, spiteful, insecure, and probably insane.

Generally avoids body armour, since martial arts of choice and proficiency rely on maximum freedom of movement.

Addictive personality

Weapons: Extending staff, Vibroblade

Armour: None

Items: revealing clothes, comm, purple gang flag (in the form of a bandana-like scarf)

Fun facts:

Hates: Shoes, weakness, cops, and rivals.

Sasori Arashi

[member="Malik"]

Eventually, maybe, when she makes a name for herself enough to get a price on her head. She has to be set loose first.... I'ma get a thread going for that eventually.

Sasori Arashi

[member="Matsu Ike"]

I see your Sasori reference.... I SWEAR it was a total coincidence I named her that and made her a convicted felon. Sasori is jsut a really aggressive sounding female name, Japanese for Scorpion. Arashi is Japanese for tempest. It fits her.

Sasori Arashi

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Well, I'ma need a foil to her eventually. I might jsut make her Sith. I really should try my hand at a villainess. It's a neglected role for me.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Sasori Arashi"] who be you? *finally looks at list of characters* ohhh yes yes indeed very much we should.

and I've mostly been training any who want it, threads lots of threads and working on dev threads.

Sasori Arashi

[member="Gren Reaper"]

Well, Sasori is violent, spiteful, and angsty. It's either she goes sith or she starts a gang and starts a territory conquest Saints Row style... even better of it's on Nar Shaddaa and she starts knocking Hutt heads. How often does the Hutt Cartel get RP?

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Question mark? o.o

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Sasori Arashi"]I didn't know who the writer was but now I do and yes we haven't in a long time. Last time was right before you left and the thread was abandoned.

[member="Sasori Arashi"]

God only knows how many those slugs get. I know the Hutts are successful with their crimes most of the time so there might be some rivalry if you decide to go independent. However, it's not a bad idea. You could hire agents from agencies and spark your business.

In the end, you can think of it this way. If she has value, a faction will be interested in her and take action. Whether it's inviting her, aiding her, or even hurt her. It all makes a good roleplay

(Sorry if I'm bouncing around with my speech. I do that occasionally lol)

Sasori Arashi

[member="Matsu Ike"]

hehe. Yep. That's me. But take your pick.... Relina or Sasori. I dun mind which.

[member="Gren Reaper"]

Oh I know. I might jsut do both... a crime lord and sith... or a dark jedi at least. I definately wanna make Sasori into a homicidal maniac.

Sasori Arashi

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Really? I didn't think others thought she was THAT cool. This is like my fourth attempt to roll a hapan nobleowman with some form of combat ability. Sasori is my first real attempt at a homicidal maniac villainess. Relina might be more receptive to you, tho.

[member="Gren Reaper"]

He might, if he crosses her.

Sasori Arashi

[member="Grudge The Grutt"]

never commanded a horde of mutants. I'll get back to you after I've had gang leader/Lieutenant experience. if i have it my way, Sasori could be alot like the Boss of the Saints or, if a lieutenant, a female near-Human Johnny Gat. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom