Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sasha

NAME: Sasha
FACTION: Mandalorians
SPECIES: Anzati
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 5'10"
WEIGHT: 152
EYES: Green
HAIR: Brown
SKIN: Tan
FORCE SENSITIVE: Sort of. Look, you wouldn't understand.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
+Rapid Regeneration: Anzati heal faster than the average humanoid.
+Telepathy: innate Anzati power.
-Starvation: can starve to death if he doesn't eat brains every day.
-Coward

FORCE POWERS:
  • Force Persuasion

APPEARANCE:
Dashing.

BIOGRAPHY:
Born as a runt to a pair of Anzati, Sasha was abandoned on the nearest planet as his parental units deemed him too weak to be part of their species. Some poor sap found the child and brought him to an orphanage, where he lived for a while until he became hungry and started feeding on the other children in the orphanage. One of the caretakers discovered him mid-mastication and immediately tried to kill him.

He's been running ever since.

SHIP:
If I had one, I wouldn't be on this planet, would I?

KILLS:
Tell You? Why, so you could arrest me?

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
Dear Heavens, No.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
None.

Confused as to whether this is supposed to lead dudes into intercourse with a "woman" who's proboscises are now in his/her hoohoo

or

A clever ruse to trick people and take their "juice" when they're passed out after a night of boomstiggidy nastiness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom