Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarsaparilla

BOGDEN
Fourth Moon

//Encrypted transmission//

All agents -

Our operations on Bogg IV have been compromised by a pirate gang who call themselves 'The Lost Captains'.

They currently reside within Flux, one of the moon's outposts, and one of our most profitable revenue streams in the system. Their interference cannot be ignored. If any agent finds themselves willing, go to Bogg IV and put an end to this hiccup. Diplomacy, subversion, bribery, and intimidation are all acceptable methods. However, your actions should not disrupt the outpost's disposition towards our assets.

If the various 'entrepreneurs' that currently reside in Flux see our operations as a disruption to their own, then our profit margins will sink considerably on location.

The leader of the Lost Captains is a Corellian male by the alias of 'Handsome Philly' and has a known criminal record spanning the last fifteen years. He is dangerous, force-sensitive, and highly intelligent. His gang has known holdouts in several of the outpost's cantinas and dens.

Be warned; the moon's gravity is ever changing and anyone caught outside Flux's artificial gravity dome is at severe risk. Mag-boots, jet packs, and vacuum-sealed jumpsuits are strongly recommended for those incapable of naturally surviving these conditions.

Your actions will be evaluated and your successes rewarded.

- The Board

There was no better people that knew the planet and moons of Bogden than the abandon Gora. For many years this was their home and continued to exist even after a Bounty Hunter killed one of their leaders, or when the Protectorate defeated them and left them to ruins.

But no matter how damaged they were, they survived and return. Their eternal mission to deliver lives to Death was what made them immortal. Not as being as their time would come be one with Death, but their ideals and philosophies. They were an idea that could never be destroyed yet the more one tries the, bigger they become.

Such thing was natural which was proven by themselves, the Mandalorians, the Jedi, and the Sith.

Kodryl, an assassin that was promising and priceless to the cult, was sent as their sole representative with the Collective. At first, the Bando Gora had intentions on having conflicts with the techno faction and reap their souls for the deity they worship to; however, their relationship because somewhat mutual as they were promised one thing. It wasn't credits, technology, or any of that.

They were promised Death. And that was sufficient as it was a currency that never ran out and plentiful.

"I have received the instructions of your Board, but I will warn you: I did not come here to negotiate or engage in any form of diplomacy with these pirates, warrior," the Assassin said to his Mandalorian partner, [member="Janeth Farr"], as he wore the required technology for this assignment as mentioned in the instructions of the mysterious figures of the Board.

Yvonne Evoros was very careful over the work she did for the Collective.

There were two things she had to guarantee before any mission. The first; that it didn't endanger her in any way. She could take calculated risks - in this line of work, she had to - but it simply couldn't do to leave too much to chance. She didn't risk her life more than she could get away with. And she didn't let the work she did risk the mystique she hid behind.

The second; that she was doing it by choice.

Taking down a pirate gang for rewards? That was easy to choose yes for. And she'd been given free reign on what methods she used. That always helped make things... interesting.

"We're all agreed on skipping diplomacy, then."

The brunette spoke through a helmet, outfitted according to instruction. It would have been a terrible buzzkill if between pirates and gangfights it was the chit gravity that killed her, after all. And truth told, Evoros expected to quite enjoy this mission.

| [member="Kodryl Grar"] | [member="Janeth Farr"] |​

Well, there were worse things she could be doing with her time.
Pirates were scum, pretty much everyone could agree on that. And no one thought that more than the vigilante Songbird. In her Interceptor, she had followed the instructions of the signal from her new group of people, the Collective. They seemed good enough, and she was always willing to help someone out, provided they were doing the right thing. They hadn't given her a reason to doubt them, so far, so here she was.

At the moment, she was in the Jackdaw, monitoring, her comms turned to the frequency the Collective were using. She scoffed at the idea of diplomacy.
"No point in diplomacy with pirates. Just gotta steal their stolen things back."

[member="Evoros"], [member="Kodryl Grar"], [member="Janeth Farr"]

Janeth took a deep breath before replying. "I guess we'll go in shooting then."

She looked over to Kodryl, an assassin the Collective hired to bring close bonds between the shadow organization and the equally secretive Bando Gora. "If you live up to your repertoire then I don't have a problem with killng them, but it needs to be done intelligently." Janeth walked down the ramp of her ship now parked within the safety of Flux's gravity dome.

A quick-footed Gand approached them. "Welcome, welcome! Jarro is happy to see new visitors. Jarro has not seen your vessel's ID in logs... You are visitors, yes?" The creature hid behind a mask, and stood no taller than a human adolescent at best. Though much bulkier to be certain.

The Mandalorian looked over to her companion, then back to the Gand. "We have business here," she removed a few credit chips, "perhaps I could reward you for keeping my arrival between us... and off the logs?" She rolled the chips between her fingers.

The Gand tilted its head at the sum. "Jarro can certainly respect a visitor's privacy."

"Good." She offered the insectoid its credits, which it snatched swiftly before hopping off to the dock office. "Let's move." Janeth wasn't here to waste any time, and made a beeline for the entertainment ward. "Kodryl and I will infiltrate their holdout. I need one of you to go fishing... Draw this captain's attention away from prying eyes. Then the rest of you need to make sure there are no loose ends." She said over their comm channel.

[member="Kodryl Grar"] | [member="Evoros"] | [member="Songbird"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom