Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Work In Progress Sarrahban Oceanic Mine

ilya-nazarov-starfield-emilinterview-neon2.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: [ State why you are making this submission and what purpose it will fulfill in RP. ]
  • Image Credit: Illya Nazarov, Concept Artist for Starfield
  • Canon: N/A
  • Permissions: [Please link any Marketplace purchase or similar approvals to use other Writers' content as part of this submission.]
  • Links: Sarrahban , Salacia Consolidated, MTX Oceanic Decontaminating Power Station ,
SETTING INFORMATION
  • Mine Name: [ Name of the mine. ]
  • Material: [ Which mineable material is found at this location? Common materials and ores can just be listed, while anything special or rare should be linked. ]
  • Affiliation: Salacia Consolidated
  • Size: Massive
  • Population: Heavily Staffed
  • Profit: Medium
  • Accessibility: [ Describe logistical information on how easy it is to find/access this location. Is it hidden? Is it isolated from society or is it in the middle of civilization? Is it guarded? Open to the public or private access only? ]
  • Description: [ Provide a description of this location at a glance. More in-depth descriptions can be added in points of interest. ]
POINTS OF INTEREST
[ What areas within the mine are significant? Give a description of each point listed. ]

SECURITY
Low.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
[ Include a description on the mine's history here. It can have lasted since well before our current timeline, or it can be brand new due to current circumstances. For older locations you can include historical events from the Chaos Canon timeline or board history where appropriate. ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom