Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Saori Kyberite Bells

Status
Not open for further replies.
3ioPaPp.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a decorative and base for future submissions
  • Image Source: Dothraki Bells
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: My Subs
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Sasori
  • Affiliation: Company Name (Sasori)
  • Market Status: Closed-Market
  • Model: Kyberite Bell
  • Modularity: For hair of different species
  • Production: Minor
  • Material: Kyberite
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Force Affinity: The crystals are infused with the force to aid the jedi wearing them. the sounds of them can be soft and soothing for meditation and focus.
    • Force form: Focusing the force for the jedi wearing them, it makes meditation and connecting to the force easier.
    • Force resistance: Aiding in the resistance of the darkside, Sasori has augmented the bells to help a jedi wearing them.
    • Energy resistance: Siphoning energy that is projected at the one wearing them.. the bells can absorb and resonate with the energy.
    • Thought shield: The bells resonate with the force and create around the jedi a mental shield through the force that is harder to penetrate but not impossible.
STRENGTHS
  • Customizable: Designed to be personalized by jedi and anyone, the bells are kyberite crystal with force crystals inside to make small sounds when walking.
WEAKNESSES
  • It is a Bell: Made for decoration, the bell is small able to be used and made from inth metal but you aren't going to be using it to actually defend yourself.
  • Force Nullification: Designed with crystal and force augmentation. Effects that dampen, nullify the force render them useless and powerless.
DESCRIPTION
Designed by Saori as a decoration and piece that different jedi can use. Kyberite crystal with pontite and solarri internals that chime and resonate with the force. The bells are tiny and made to be strewn within the hair. The jedi have been working and weaving the bells with a few jedi. matsu testing them as she wears them and augmenting them as the need arises. With the force she was able to experiment in what could be done with the bells and what she would be able to enhance it to do. The jedi master showing it to the artisans and weavers of the Jadeite who augmented them more with the same techniques they developed for the synthmesh and inth metals but using pur force crystals.

Last edited:
Hello there, [member="Anaara Clandestine"]! I will be reviewing your sub with you.

Anaara Clandestine said:
- Blasters (And other plasma type weapons): Average
- Kinetic: Average
- Lightsabers: Average
- Other: How much protection does the armor provide against this type of damage? (Examples:
- Sonic: Average
- EMP/ION: Average
- Elemental: Average
So, I know this is more just 'how tough are the beads', but where does the sonic/elemental resistance come from?

The Inth has reinforced duraplast, so Ion makes sense [even if there isn't anything to hit with Ion, resistance is still there], and it also provides resistant to kinetic and lightsabers. You have absorbital for blasters. But I don't see any resistance to sonic/elemental.

If one of the subs this thing springs from does have resistance to sonic/elemental, point it out to me [the sub and section, or the wikipage if it is from a material that I missed], if you would, if not, it should be Very Low/None.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom