Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sandy shores

[SIZE=10.5pt]While it seemed unusual for most to maintain this size of a hauling fleet for such a small operation, this simply wasn't a contract that she was personally fulfilling but a test to see if the designs IMF have been making would actually work in live battlefield conditions. Not that she expected to be fledgling a full on war on the desolate planet of Tatooine given this was simply supposed to be a civilian operation, regardless she had the extra credits to put on a show for her investors to boost confidence. She didn't like holding those annual corporate meetings filled with performance reports, though she still did have them just to be on the safe side.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]This would at least delay said performance report for another few months while she rooted out the evidence of tax fraud.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]But let's not dwell on that.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]She was here to meet with [member="Daxton Bane"], the exact detailings remained unknowned just that he wanted a kark tonne of sand delivered to a to-be-decided location of his choosing. Naturally, it seemed like a simple enough task for Natalie herself to complete, not leaving it up to one of her incompetents subordinates to manage. Choosing not to actually move the sand herself, she hired out a local mining company, figuring they would have whatever equipment was needed to transport such a large amount of sand to a port then eventually onto the IMF commercial hauling fleet which was now waiting in orbit for additional orders.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Right now, she was waiting at a suitably shady bar for Daxton to arrive, sitting in solitude with a glass of water which she had no intention of drinking.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Assets:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]IMF-CAP[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]- [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Y-Cosmic Class Cruiser[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] - [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]100%[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]/[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]100% [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]-[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]In orbit[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]IMF-CEC [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]- [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Y-Defender Class Frigate[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] - [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]100%[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]/[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]100% [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]-[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]In orbit[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]10x [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Z2-MCD[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] - Waiting at dig site[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Numerous hired out workers and cargo trucks - Waiting at dig site[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]
[/SIZE]

Tatooine, a harsh planet that weeded out the weak and unprepared. A supposed hive of scum and villainy, it also held some of the hardiest people anywhere in the galaxy. It was for that reason that the leader of the Red Ravens was making present today, supposedly to negotiate a deal.

The local underworld were made aware of his presence, all sides agreeing it was all in their best interests not to meddle in his. Althouhvit had precipetated their rise to power, no one wanted a repeat of the Bakukat Massacre to happen again. It was rumored Daxton kept the skins of his victims and used them for dark unnatural rituals.

Flanked by a single armored assasin droid model, the dread Sith Lord actually looked like a rather wealthy merchant out and about. The only clue that something was amiss was the fact that the owner of bar personally came out to greet him and guide them to a private booth, shooing those nearby to provide them with some semblance of privacy. The normally surly drunks who vacated, avoided makimg eye contact least they cause offense, all talk changed to more neutral topics.

The droid scanned the booth for possible listening devices and explosives before nodddimg to Daxton and backing up to stand watch. Flashing a charming smile, Daxton said to [member="Natalie LaForte"], “My name is Daxton Bane, might I have the pleasure of knowing yours?”

Natalie, unsure of Daxton's attitudes towards vampires tried her best to conceal her fangs, choosing not to open her lips more than neccesary.

"Natalie LaForte, but may I ask Mr Bane why you're looking for two tonnes of sand to be extracted? Usually I don't ask these types of questions because I know individuals are into some weird... fetishes but I've not quite heard of the sand one before. If it's a doomsday device then please do keep it to yourself."

Natalie winked to the man.

"Anyway I believe we're just hear to discuss the facts and figures. So, to extract two tonnes of sand and ship it to... you're yet to tell me, I've had to contract externally from my company, given that the droid models we use for manual labour would burn up in this heat and all of the administrative staff in my offices had no desire to fly out here. So in total that will be..."

Natalie looked down to her datapad, nonchalantly stating the figure.

"100,000 credits. If this is for a public entity I can give you a reduction if you're willing to allow us access to some property for a few years, though I assume you'll not be willing to do that. We also offer a buy now pay later server with a 1.7% additional fee per unpaid calendar month, but I assume if you're willing to contract a company to shift some sand for you you're not the type to skimp on expenses. "

[member="Daxton Bane"]

[SIZE=10.5pt]IMF-CAP[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]- [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Y-Cosmic Class Cruiser[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] - [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]100%[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]/[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]100% [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]-[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]In orbit[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]IMF-CEC [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]- [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Y-Defender Class Frigate[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] - [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]100%[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]/[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]100% [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]-[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]In orbit[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]10x [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Z2-MCD[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] - Waiting at dig site[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Numerous hired out workers and cargo trucks - Waiting at dig site[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]
[/SIZE]

Her opening statement clearly amused him as he laughed at the idea, allowing her to catch a glimpse of mouthful of sharp fangs. “I’m sorry my dear, “ he explained to [member="Natalie LaForte"], “I just find it amusing that everytime I have a project someone automatically assumes I am building some sort of doomsday device.”

“The answer is quite simple really, I am building a retreat spa on Vjun, which by the way is where the sand would be shipped. The local sand is too coarse for my taste and I would prefer the the fine powder like sand found on Tatooine’s Upper Plateau. That is where the sand needs to be harvested and no other location is acceptable.”

“This contract stipulates that once the sand is harvested, it would be delivered directly to these coordinates on Vjun. I have a sand processing facilty already being build, to process what you deliver and this is to ensure the purity of sand that will be used on the actual site. Naturally, our competitors are watching which is why we are outsourcing this project to you. We not want them to know before we open least they make the foolish decision to try spoil our grand opening.”

“I see no problem with your price. We are willing to put a downpayment of 60% once we reach an agreement, with the rest to be released upon complete delivery of the product. This can take the form of standard Galactic Credits or other forms of non taxable goods if you prefer.”

"Oh a spa? A doomsday device for sore backs then." Natalie laughed at her own joke.

"Well unless you have any further requests I'll be going to supervise the extraction process. You can just transfer the money to the account provided, we'll begin as soon as we receive it. Galactic credits as always, Gold has a tendency to drop in value after time."

Natalie contemplated exactly how she was going to do just that... given her workers most likely spoke whatever the local dialect was here, something she had never heard of, and the droids? They barely even understood programming never mind Galactic Basic. Of course they were all connected to a Central Droid Computer to cut down on costs, a decision personally made by Natalie in the design process for most if not all of the droids that IMF produced.

Looking down to her datapad she opened some kind of messaging app ready to send something, presumably to the foreman who was eagerly waiting to get started to be paid the ridiculous amount of credits that Natalie had offered them, at least in comparison to their regular jobs.

[SIZE=10.5pt]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]
[/SIZE]

“As I mentioned, how you get the sand is up to you. All we ask is discretion, no mention as to who is buying the sand or where it will taken until the complete shipment is delivered.” Should [member="Natalie LaForte"] agree then Daxton would offer her a credit chip to transfer the funds to her account. If anyone bothered to check the source of the funds, they would be coming from eight different accounts, making tracing the payment even harder to do.

Once the funds were transferred, an encrypted message was sent providing her with the coordinates for the product drop. Somewhere on the southern hemisphere, it was on relatively calm waters and avoided most of the storms in the area.

"Discretion is key, I completely understand." Standing up, taking the credit chip, offering to shake his hand then opening her datapad to send a message to one the foreman to begin digging. It would take a while for Natalie to arrive on the digsite, during which the hard-at-work locals would be working their hardest to ensure the task was completed on time. While she had secured some sort of permit, she wasn't too sure how official it was given Tatooine wasn't exactly renowned for its central government.

-SEVERAL HOURS LATER-

"What an expensive taxi..." sighing as she removed herself from the landspeeder, which suddenly sped off blowing dust onto her clothing and forcing her to wipe it. As she turned around, she saw massive hauling vehicles, in a circle. Not exactly the layout she would have used, but she used her best assumption and assumed that the workers were in the centre given the clinking of the shovels. Approaching, she could see just that, around 20 or so locals of varying races -humans, twi'leks, aqualish and some more which she couldn't name.-

Things were going smoothly as the foreman approached her. He was probably the only one who could communicate with her in a language she could understand, unless another one was hiding their fluent Huttese or Sith.

"Alright ma'am?"

"Yes. So far so good I'm presuming?"

"Yeah, can I just check that permit that you purchased?"

"Sure."

She handed him a scrappy piece of paper, appearing to be some sort of permit. His eyes squinted in his attempt to read it.

"You realize this is only for an hour?"

"What?"

Meanwhile outside the circle of hauling vehicles several more landspeeders approached, each carrying Tuskan Raiders. The winds howled as they approached...

[SIZE=10.5pt]IMF-CAP- [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Y-Cosmic Class Cruiser[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] - [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]100%[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]/[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]100% [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]-[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]In orbit[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]IMF-CEC - [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Y-Defender Class Frigate[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] - [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]100%[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]/[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]100% [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]-[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]In orbit[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]10x Z2-MCD[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] - Waiting at dig site[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]SAND COLLECTED 0.15 tonnes[/SIZE]

[member="Daxton Bane"]

[SIZE=10.5pt]The group of 12 or so Tuskan raiders approached the camp, while they all looked very similar Natalie recognized one that she had purchased the permit from a few hours ago. Some of the workers looked up terrified, while the raiders showed no fear in immediately walking up to Natalie and pointing a finger in her face, and yelling. Despite her best efforts, she couldn’t at all decipher what exactly they were saying, but the foreman tried his best.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]“Something something expired something something 25,000 credits.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Natalie’s jaw turned agape as he mentioned the credit amount. That was literally a quarter of the contract, at that point she would barely be turning a profit. She shook her head at which the lead Raider immediately bared his rifle, pointing it to one of the workers. At this stage, the droids were moving over to protect them, and in due response immediately activated its rocket booster and bodyblocked the shot, the heavy armour easily shrugging off the light rifle shot.. The human ran away screaming, along with the rest of the workers to one of the hauling trucks. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Sweat dropped from Natalie’s brown, knowing that if she killed them then they would simply return in greater numbers. No. I'm not being scared by these thugs. She unsheathed her lightsaber, though due to actually not having to use it for what seemed like months now foolishly alloweded a Raider to take a shot at her before they turned tail and ran for one of the hauling trucks. Multiple shots were being fired by both sides as Natalie looked at the foreman in agony, looking towards her arm and seeing a singing mark now forming. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Fortunately, or unfortunately depending on what side you're supporting, neither side had taken casualties but they were now at a standoff. The raiders could obviously tell they weren't going to be able to take out the droids, but killing Natalie would suffice as 'payment'. They began spreading out, planning to catch her off of her guard.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"Do you have a gun?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Grabbing the foreman's arm and dragging him to cover.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"Uh this.."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Taking out a weak blaster pistol. Her eyes rolled into her head, trying not to think or look at the burn mark but she resisted to do so and looked down at the wound, trying to figure out a way to treat it. The amount of anger and hatred she was feeling at this moment was immeasurable, which was a good thing for her. It only amplified her force powers, and probably in a moment of improvisation she moved her hand to the droid immediately infront of her trying to remember how to use mechu-deru. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Go there. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]The droid began to move forward, at which a few shots came from its scattergun and a scream of agony before silence. Looks like it found one. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]IMF-CAP- [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Y-Cosmic Class Cruiser[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] - [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]100%[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]/[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]100% [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]-[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]In orbit[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]IMF-CEC - [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Y-Defender Class Frigate[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] - [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]100%[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]/[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]100% [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]-[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]In orbit[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]10x Z2-MCD[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] - Engaging the raiders[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Numerous hired out workers and cargo trucks - Extracting sand[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]SAND COLLECTED 0.20 tonnes - Extraction slowed[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt][member="Daxton Bane"][/SIZE]

Another blaster bolt came screeching towards Natalie, at which she only had enough time to activate her lightsaber and send the shot soaring into the sky. The droids behind her had disappeared, presumably to kill some of the scumbags circling around the back of a hauling truck. Natalie sighed as she looked at the foreman and uttered probably one of the most ridiculous plans she had ever thought of.

"Go stand in the centre of the circle and lure them out, I'll protect you."

"With what? Your witty comments?"

She looked at him shaking her head, raising her hand and conjuring a very weak barrier with the force for demonstration rather than for any practical purpose. Natalie knew internally that a barrier created by her would probably do no more than break in a few seconds given her previous attempts, but it seemed a lot more sensible than running blindly at them with a lightsaber and in the process getting them both killed. At least with this plan, potentially only one of them would die.

The foreman put his blaster down and walked with fear in his eyes, nervously peering his eyes around the dig site to see where some of the raiders were going to be shooting from. As he emerged, one from the right fired a potshot directly at him. Instinctively, Natalie raised her hand to try and conjure something but it was not to be. The barrier that was erected shattered immediately under the strain of the energy, shards of the force scattering on the ground and the blaster connecting with the man's leg. At least what she had tried to do managed to absorb some of the damage that would have connected, from this distance it looked like a flesh wound, nothing some expensive medical insurance wouldn't cure.

A scream of agony came from the centre and he clutched his thigh. Still more screams came, though Natalie was completely unsure if it was some of her contractees being slaughtered or the droids actually fulfilling their job for once.

[SIZE=10.5pt]10x Z2-MCD[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] - Engaging the raiders[/SIZE]
Numerous hired out workers and cargo trucks - Extracting sand

SAND COLLECTED 0.25 tonnes - Extraction slowed

More blaster shots and scattergun fire could be heard in the distance.

Several more screams. By now, Natalie could estimate that either half of her droids were dead or half of the raiders were dead, unable to decipher she simply outstretched her hand and attempted to place the foreman into stasis, the only force power she considered that she was reasonably good at. At the very least, it would stop him from being harmed. At the very worst she had just put him in stasis for the rest of eternity. The spell required concentration, so even trying to move was difficult.

While the receiver could certainly attempt to fight it with their mind, the foreman was easily tricked due to the shock of just being shot. The thinking process inside of Natalie's head was of no real concern for him but that a raider seeing her standing still would be willing to take a shot. Needless to say, one of them did and she quickly dropped the spell and whipped her lightsaber infront of her, sending the shot reflecting back into the head of the barbarian. Her eyes rolled as she heard a scream and looked to the foreman who was now sitting still.

"You can get up now."

She walked over and examined the body kicking it with her heel. No response.

"I said you can get up..."

The workers slowly returned to their positions along with the droids, seeing as the rest of the raiders had now fled at the loss of so many. Some came over to investigate the body but in frustration Natalie waved her hand and indicated for them to leave.

[SIZE=10.5pt]7x Z2-MCD[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] - Protecting the workers[/SIZE]
Numerous hired out workers and cargo trucks - Extracting sand

SAND COLLECTED 0.35 tonnes

"Well that's unfortunate."

Natalie snapped her fingers and one of the droids moved swiftly to assist in the collection of the body. Rather than let anybody actually know that their leader had died, she simply was going to pretend that he left.

"Everybody listen up."

Some of the workers turned around, others having to be nudged by their colleagues in order to be brought to attention.

"We have around 1 hour to complete this work. If it's not finished I'll be executing people who I have seen not pulling their load."

She smiled afterwards, it was evident only a few could actually understand basic so they informed several others in their relative language. Seeing the destruction she had just caused placed fear into their hearts, forcing them to work harder. Even Natalie herself began to move sand into the trucks with the use of telekinesis.

-1 HOUR LATER-

SAND COLLECTED 2 tonnes

"And we're off." Taking grip of the freighter trucks' controls and speeding towards the local starport so as to be on time. While it wasn't her proudest moment to leave her hired sub-contractors in the middle of the desert, she made sure that they were well paid for literally nearly being killed. She even called them a taxi where they could use their newfound wages to pay for transport back to their villages, which would probably only cover the cost of the ride.

[SIZE=10.5pt]IMF-CEC - [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Y-Defender Class Frigate[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] - [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]100%[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]/[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]100% [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]-[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]In starport.[/SIZE]

"I've had the most crazy day." Speaking into some sort of communicator and watching some droids load the cargo onto the Y-Defender Class Frigate that had docked in a bay, ready for collection.

"Oh do tell, I love hearing about how you almost die it just brings so much joy to my day." Natalie's sister who had a little too much sarcasm in her voice. She was aboard the much, much larger cruiser that found itself in orbit, awaiting the frigate to join her. Of course, they could have just brought one ship but that seemed a little too risky for this part of space, not to mention Natalie had wanted to take both of them for a test drive and this seemed like the perfect opportunity to do so.

"Save the rudeness for later, if you want paid for doing this then I suggest you shut your trap."

"Does it really matter if I get paid or not? It's not like I have anything to spend the money on."

Natalie's face screwed up, boarding the frigate as its launch sequence began. "I'll speak to you later, I don't think the service is particularly good in this part of space what with those two suns and such."

"I don't think suns interrupt frequency but whatever." The line ended, Natalie taking a seat aboard the bridge and staring directly out of the viewport.

"Destination, ma'am?" The droid captaining the ship inquired.

"Vjun. Make it fast."

[SIZE=10.5pt]IMF-CAP- [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Y-Cosmic Class Cruiser[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] - [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]100%[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]/[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]100% [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]-[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Enroute to Vjun[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]IMF-CEC - [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Y-Defender Class Frigate[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] - [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]100%[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]/[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]100% [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]-[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Enroute to Vjun.[/SIZE]

Natalie had drifted into a sleep, more a trance technically on the long journey to Vjun but was awoken by the abrupt sounds of klaxons along with multiple direct fire shots coming directly towards the IMF-CEC. Directly look out of the viewports she spotted 3 Interceptor Class pirate frigates who had all turned starboard and were now firing on the two ships. It actually appeared like they had been engaged for a while, though she was undisturbed due to the lack of shouting on the bridge.

That was one of the few advantages of having droids. They could communicate without making a noise.

Standing up she looked to the same command droid who had been captaining the ship, then placing her arms out in a what? motion.

"Oh yes ma'am. We decided not to disturb you but it appears we've been engaged by some pirates. We're dispatching them now."

Missiles screeched out and made a direct collision with one of the vessels, abruptly afterwards the central mass of the ship imploded inwards and send the parts into orbit around Vjun.

"I believe that I gathered that much. What was that alarm sound for exactly?"

The droid looked down, tapping a few buttons to see what critical system of the ship was being attacked.

"Oh well the shields have failed, and I believe that we have been boarded. It appears they're attempting to destroy the life support systems, though that won't be a problem given the crew doesn't really require anything that it is providing."

Natalie's eyebrows raised. "Am I just not included?"

"Well we've prepared a stasis pod for you, though I suppose you could take one of the escape pods to the Cruiser."

"And leave this sand undefended? No thank you." Natalie hurriedly ran to the temporary stasis pod that had been relocated to the bridge, climbing inside she saw some droids gathering around her and sealing the valve shut. Slowly, she felt herself drifting away to sleep... the emergency that the captain had managed to hide still present.

[SIZE=10.5pt]IMF-CAP- [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Y-Cosmic Class Cruiser[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] - 23[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]%[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]/[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]100% [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]-[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Enroute to Vjun[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]IMF-CEC - [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Y-Defender Class Frigate[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] - [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]0%[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]/[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]97% [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]-[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Enroute to Vjun.[/SIZE]

Natalie's eyes awoke to another klaxon ringing throughout the ship those this time the bridge was in absolute chaos. The seal had disengaged on the stasis pod, only for Natalie to see a masked figure dragging their hands across the glass and leaving a sanguine stain, only to lock eyes with the commander droid who had placed her in the stasis pod.

"Everything is under control!"

The pods doors swung open and Natalie was dealt a devastating blow to her face by a scruffy looking alien thing. Her hand instinctively went to her mouth to reveal blood had been drawn, at which she instantly pounded on the creature and began strangling its neck, splutters and muffled screams being the only thing that escaped its lips. Blackened eyes casted a deadly stare upon it, her emotions being drawn as soon as blood had been spilled.

The spluttering began to die down slightly as Natalie looked behind her to see the majority of the crew had been short-circuited, only a handful of the most useless in combat droids remaining. Fortunately, whatever was attacking them was obviously being dealt equally as devastating losses on their side. Stumbling, Natalie raised her body and moved to the bridge, looked out to see the remaining pirate ships had been destroyed. Looking down, a flashing red warning sign had appeared at which she slammed her fist on the console, destroying it with electric wiring now being sparking and sending current onto the ground below. Across the viewport, her sister ship had appeared to be sending some sort of relief craft.

"Enjoy... your sand..."

Furiously, her fist slammed once more on the console at the only remaining part of it, releasing the cargo bay doors and immediately afterwards opening a transmission with the IMF-CAP.

"Get... this sand to these coordinates..."

The poor excuse of a brawl continued as several gunships from the IMF-CAP retrieved several cargo containers, speeding to the planet below with Natalie collapsing on the floor.

-Completed-

[member="Daxton Bane"]

[SIZE=10.5pt]IMF-CAP- [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Y-Cosmic Class Cruiser[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] - [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]0%[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]/[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]63% [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]- Launching gunships[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]IMF-CEC - [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Y-Defender Class Frigate[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] - [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]0%[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]/[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]43% [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]-[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Enroute to IMF-CAP.[/SIZE]

Vjun
Dayside

Four squadrons of Red Raven Interceptors were dispatch to investigate the disturbance above the planet surface, forcing the pirates to retreat before reinforcements could arrive. Once the identity of the merchants were confirmed, they would be ordered to power down their weapons and escorted to the surface.

Upon arriving at the landing zone, it soon became clear how large a scale project this was going to be. Hundreds of droids were building the facilties, which could be seen from the air. Huge shield generators would protect the facilities from anything short of thermonuclear detonation or prolonged sub-orbital bombardment, while space port was alive with imports from all over the quadrant.

As soon as the ship lands, repair crews rushed out to begin repairs to the damage while refreshments were offered to any organics on board. The injured would be brought to the medbay for immediate attention as the sand was unloaded to be taken to the processing facility, once the quality and quantity have been confirmed.

Upon confirmation of the completion of the order, the remainder of the balance would be transferred to an account of their choice with 12% extra bonus for a job well done. [member="Natalie LaForte"] would also be given a gift pouch of 12 rough uncut star sapphires by Daxton Bane as a personal bonus for a job well done. Even uncut, the small blue crystals could be easily disposed for a nice profit once she found a buyer.

Should she be interest in future work, the Red Ravens would be interested in providing additional contracts for her in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom