Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Same Problem

[member="Darth Mike"]

If [member="Evad"] is correct then make sure you try to edit it from this account (your Darth Mike one), if you hover at the bottom right of your post the edit button should appear. It is appearing for me when I hover over, and if I click edit it would enable me to change up the post if I were inclined (don't worry, I didn't do anything)

Please try this, and then let me know if it still doesn't work.

Evasion Studios
[member="Darth Mike"]

So just to be sure, here are a few pictures to illustrate what we're talking about.

First of all, you'll want to select the proper account for editing your post.

AccountSelect_zpskw3jgdu8.jpg

You can see from this picture that I'm on my Evad account. You can select the right account by the white drop-down box that says Select. Once you have selected the correct account, your avatar will show, like this picture shows on the left hand side.

From there, go to whatever post you have made, and put your cursor over the post itself.

EditPost_zpsddhgnkjz.jpg

When you do this, the bottom bar pictured here should appear. The Edit button is marked by the red arrow.

If you have done all of the above and still do not see this bar appear - then I suggest tagging Tefka or Spencer Jacobs in this thread for more eyes on this issue.

Problem solved. Had to press the number of the post. Like how this post number is ten and if I want to edit I'll have to press the #10. Thanks for the help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom