Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Samaritan Snare (Eldoc)

Lucrezia

Vong-formed Imperial Knight/Joiner drone/Imperial
[member="Eldoc Quasat"]

Her head ddin't move and slowly the ship doors slid open while one of the biots slowly processed and released 'food' or mushy drink. All the stuff one needed without the benefit of taste or well that was the real thing as she spoke. "There is some nectar and sparkbee honey around as well as nutritional paste." As the ship went through hyperdrive she was glad the imperials had at least gotten it to accept that. Using dovil basels wasn't fun all the time.

Eldoc passed on it once he heard paste, after all he didn't wast time on such things. He would hunt for something on duxn, and just drink his whiskey till then." You should find a way to get this ship to make some whiskey, then I would be impressed. " He said with a smile. " Let us see, how do you use the force... how do you connect to it per say?" He said trying to get a handle on her alignment. He couldn't wait till they were on the damn moon. He hated being in ships, almost as much as he hated flying them. There was something that most only let him do once.. some reason they always took over once they made him do it once. He didn't think he was that bad.
[member="Lucrezia"]

Lucrezia

[member="Eldoc Quasat"]

She doubted the ship could make booze.... at least right now, when it got older maybe one could never know and as the ship dropped out of hyperspace. The planet came into view with the moon looming on ahead. Lucrezia detached from the ship with a wet shlick sound while the tubuals exited her neckand spine. Adjusting her hair and speaking while she held a hand along the wall letting it open to show bladders of bugs, sparkbee's hovering and rifles. Lucrezia smirked. "Well when I connect to the force I am calm, controlled and focused it also helps I can wear the full armor and become almost force dead." Then her hands slid the cloak off the wall and Lucrezia slid it onto her shoulders showing off the activate camo effect of it. "I am ready for anything though."

"Interesting Well lets land shall we? I am sure you have plenty of cool toys but I am here to insure you lean how to control the gift you have. Once we land we can set up camp, I plan on staying for a while. " He said matter of factly. He liked worlds like this, barely anything but them and the wild. This was what he called home... a place to train and escape the galaxy. Not many braved the moon and thus he normally didn't see a soul. That was how he liked it after all. "Land at the following coordinates" He said giving her some. It was his usual landing clearing, and he knew that area of the planet decently. Plus he had his tents and such stored there, in a hole in the ground. The few belongings he did had were hidden all over the galaxy and this was one such place, granted he didn't keep much in one place. Here mostly was survival stuff for his extended breaks here.
[member="Lucrezia"]

Lucrezia

[member="Eldoc Quasat"]

Lucrezia looked at Eldoc as the ship touched down in the tall grass and the lights inside flashed while the mouth opened. With a look at the master Lucrezia extended her armored plates and took a silver hilt from one of the bladders. A smile on her face while her hair went back into a tight ponytail. She was ready and willing to be here for awhile, there was plenty of food in the bladders after all for feeding the armor. She moved down the ramp and looked at the high grass as it came to her chest and closed her eyes to listen carefully. There could be anything about while she moved letting the cloak obscure her.

Eldoc smiled and took out his blade, slicing through the overgrown grass clearing the area around the ship. It was work but he ensured to keep the grass gathered up, using the force and a bit of luck he got the clearing finally clear of grass it was getting dark. He smiled and walked over to a spot near by, a seemingly regular spot when suddenly it opened up. Inside was some bags he tossed out and then closed the opening leaving it looking like just another spot again. " Set up the tents and a fire I will be back." he said not wasting time explaining what he was off to do. After all he had cleared the damn space himself he deserved some fun. The hunt began as he jumped up into a tree with the force and began hunting a creature, jumping from tree to tree. He plunged down ending the life of the creature quickly as he proceeded to lift it with the force and head back to camp. The reality of it was that he was hungry and wanted food. Hopefully the girl was compentent enough to have their camp ready.

[member="Lucrezia"]

Lucrezia

[member="Eldoc Quasat"]

Lucrezia followed and gave a nod of her head as Eldoc went off. Her armor shifting around while the creature trilled away in her head. Her hand going to the bladder and with some of the wood smeared some of the excess honey. The grazed it with her armor letting one of the scales ignite it until the wood was on fire. A nice thing of the armor and honey was while a delicacy and tasty it also ignited when in contact with vong armor, not somethign she was willing to use often. Then getting to work on the tents as she started to work putting them up and set her rifle off to the side with the excess bladders.

Eldoc tossed the creature to her and began prepping his tent, getting his bedroll all ready. "Now cook the food and lets have a chat." He said smirking leaning against his bed roll looking out of his tent's open door. "So you are fairly competent but what can you do with the force anything? Also what combat experience do you have? Can you handle your self, or are you inexperienced there too." He said waiting for an answer, pulling out his flask and taking a drink. It was always good to have a swig.

[member="Lucrezia"]

Lucrezia

[member="Eldoc Quasat"]

Lucrezia stood there and grabbing the food grabbed a knife while she worked at it. Getting the skin off and putting a branch through it while she set it over the fire and finished up. More the enough time before she sat down and spoke retracting the armor. "I was trained as an Imperial knight and soldier long ago before the empire decided to experiment on me. They gave me vong shaped tech and some ability to hide in the force... but my skills with the force have suffered I have to work harder to use the basics and can just barely use my lightsaber without slicing myself."

Well then we will have some fun, he lifted a stone and put it in front of [member="Lucrezia"] with the force. " Use the force to fly this around and we add some more if you can do that with ease. I am not sure how good you are with the force, or if you have done similar stuff. " He took a swig of his drink and waited to watch her try to lift the stone. " Unless that is too hard, then we will try something else. " Eldoc was curious what she could do. After all he had no idea quite where she was with experience, she seemed to have some training.

Lucrezia

[member="Eldoc Quasat"]

Lucrezia sat there and she looked at her master and then at the stone as she gave a nod of her head letting her eyes focus on the stone. The armor was great for being a vong in some cases but now she could feel the force flowing through her hands as slowly it raised up and she held her hand out to guide it. Not at the point of just her mind able to do it she needed a focus and lifted it up into the eyes while her vision was tunneled and concentration on the task at hand. Beads of sweat forming on her forehead.

Eldoc threw a pebble at her to break her concentration, trying to make it a bit tougher, after all she would have to be ready for such interuptions. He took a swig of his drink and chuckled. "Come one now, You can do it" He said as he looked at the food and got out of his tent and removed the food from the fire, cutting off a large chunk and returning back to his spot. He took a big bite and watched her, wondering how long she would train before eating. He had been starving due to the lack of food on the ship. What she called food looked questionable to him.

[member="Lucrezia"]

Lucrezia

[member="Eldoc Quasat"]

"OWWW" She felt the rock hit her head and lost concentration as the armor on instinct to protect her came out wrapping around her face and body. The crab plates sealing her up and cutting off the force from her while she held her head. "Ouch that hurt master." She looked up at him eating and had some defiance in her eyes under the mask while also retracting somewhat the armor. "What was that for?"

"That was to test your concentration.. you failed by the way." He said with a laugh. " You have to be ready for someone to do something while your focused on your pebble, you need to be aware of your surroundings." He said taking a bite. "If you can't do that and control that armor, you will be in trouble." He said, his face still smirking as he drank some more of his whiskey. "now do it again"

[member="Lucrezia"]

Lucrezia

[member="Eldoc Quasat"]

She looked at him and the armor retracted until she was just sitting there and focused. The armor taking the sweat off of her body while she remained there very still just letting her breathing equalize and become smooth. She could do this it wasn't to bad and some small pebbles weren't going to deter her from her goal of being a stronger force user or soldier. Looking at the pebble and bringing her hand out she divided her focus using the biot in her body to create threads in her consciousness between them while she focused splitting her attention. The pebble rising up and her senses expanding to focus on the man and any other rocks around them.

Eldoc used the force to bring a stick flying at her, he wouldn't hit her too hard if she avoided it but well it was a stick. He smiled as he pretended to be focused on eating and drinking despite his real focus being on the stick that was soaring throught air towards his apprentice. It was fun to practice this way he thought as he tried to find out what would happen.

[member="Lucrezia"]

Lucrezia

[member="Eldoc Quasat"]

She felt the stick almost to late, it flinging towards her had Lucrezia going backwards as her feet dug into the ground. Her concentration not faltering as the wood impacted the stone and she fought to keep it from going away. Clenching her fist and grinding her teeth, she wasn't going to let go and had dodged the stick just barely while thinking about whart her master was doing. She for a moment spared a thought about him just being a drunk who might know a trick or two.... but he was skilled. Though once Ishi made the dispenser for booze and started making some she wondered if he'd leave the ship.

Eldoc chuckled and looked at her. " So you haven't yet learned, you should really take the time to draw in your surroundings, you should of seen the stick coming. I only masked my actions. Though you kept the stone up, good, now instead practice taking in the surroundings, while I go deal with a few pests that have smelt our dinner. " He said vanishing with a blast of wind into the trees. The only evidence anything was changed was the screams of several dying creatures. The Jungle of Duxn was not a nice place and one had to be on guard the entire time. [member="Lucrezia"]

Lucrezia

[member="Eldoc Quasat"]

Lucrezia looked up from the ground and at her master while she gave a nod of her head and had a grin on her face. There were a few things she knew how to do as she sat back up and grabbed some food. Her armor shifting around while she listened to the sounds in the trees and flicked her eyes around to pay attention. THere were many dangers and she knew some places could be a problem but hoped Ishi was safe. THe connection between the two of them something of interest as she gave a nod. "Yeah I feel it too, be safe Ishi."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom