Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Samaritan Snare (Eldoc)

Lucrezia

Vong-formed Imperial Knight/Joiner drone/Imperial
MEYFARRIA

This was a strange world to see and as Lucrezia touched down in the ship she felt the sensation of the tendrils retracting from her spine. The plates of the armor coming away and the clothing she had one soaked from the fluids excreted. She lost more shirts this way but how else to comunicate with the ship as it slowly settled in. She moved grabbing a rag and wiping at the sweat, fluids and changed letting the armored plates go out enough to resemble light armor atop clothing. Her few credits coming to bear while the bigot in her back wriggled sending sensations of pain along all her nerves. It was hungry and soon her stomach was growling while she moved down the ramp towards the cantina.

@Eldoc Quesat

Eldoc was as per usual cheating in a dice game. It was just too easy. The credits were slowly growing, losing on purpose only to gain them back. He just needed to play a few more rounds and he could probably at least pay off his tab that he planned on starting. He smirked as he gave the dice that extra push and took a swig of his bourbon. It was going to be a good night indeed. If he didn't spend it right back he could probably live decently. But well Eldoc wasn't one to use moderation and well someone had to pay for his drinks. He wished he still had those wealthy apprentices. That would of been nice oh well at least he had his drink he thought as he felt a hand clamp down on his wrist.
[member="Lucrezia"]

Lucrezia

[member="Eldoc Quasat"]

Lucrezia entered the bar and looked at the people there as she heard the commotion. Someone was cheating or at least being accosted at the tables for the cards while her hand went to her hip and felt the weight of a saber in her pocket. She might not be able to really feel the force but she still could use a saber without hurting herself. The man being grabbed by the rodian looked gruff and crude but why would she complain standing there while the armor twitched sensing with what force senses she had danger and trying to protect her. She moved towards the bar to sit down and eat taking out some of the credits to get a large meal.

[member="Lucrezia"]
That was when eldoc smiled looked up " Can I help you sir?" The rodian replied " Aye your a cheat Now empty up" Eldoc sighed " What are you talking about.. I am not cheating how can I cheat? " He asked noting the presence of an force sensitive. " I don't know but i know your cheating" " You know I am cheating but don't know how I am doing it, that sounds like a lot of acusations and nothing to back it up. I think you should let go of me and go back to your drink, I would hate to have to ask the owner to remove you for harassing honest guests" With the the man let go and sat back down giving eldoc a dirty look. Eldoc finished the round and took a seat at the bar next to the newcomer. " So, I am not alone it seems, not everyday I get accosted by a new force user. "

Lucrezia

[member="Eldoc Quasat"]

Lucrezia looked over to the man when he spoke to her and she raised an eyebrow with a nod of her head. Three plates of food arrived as the petite woman started eating and drinking with a grin on her face and being very careful not to spill any. "It isn't just an uncommon thing but not many can sense me usually. I am Lucrezia and you are?" She had a look on her face speaking between bites while letting herself sip down some more of the swill.

"Eldoc Quasat, pleased to meet you " He said with a smile ordering a bottle of Menkooro whiskey and pouring what he could into his flask and then taking a swig of the bottle before putting the flask away and returning his hand to the bottle. " I only bother you because I don't like seeing new force users alone, it is dangerous for them and those around you. Never know who can sense you when you can't sense others yourself. " He took another swig and smiled, looking her over, she sure had an appetite.
[member="Lucrezia"]

Lucrezia

[member="Eldoc Quasat"]

That got a smile from her and the idea of being in danger brought amusement and with the food the biogt was happy not gnawing at her a she pointed. "Ah whatever he wants to drink." She kept her smile on as the armored plates went over her body in natural response to show she was protected well enough. "Well thank you for that Eldoc, not often I meet a gentleman." Her smile remained as she offered the menu. "The food is pretty good."

He notes the armor plates. " Hmm It seems that you have your own protection but still I would watch out. So I am going to be frank.. what the hell are you?" He asked bluntly. He took another swig of his whiskey. This was probably not the best way to find out but he had to know, she was unlike anything he had ever seen. He had thought he had seen it all with ashen but alas the galaxy always found a way to surprise him.
[member="Lucrezia"]

Lucrezia

[member="Eldoc Quasat"]

Lucrezia looked at Eldoc and smiled to that she had to admit... she prefered the straightforward approach while she took a drink. "That is a long story and best told over many drinks but suffice to say. I was vong formed long ago and much of my past has been lost to me. I don't remember everything but a lot of pain."

Well it is all good, so what do you say that I help you learn how to use that gift of yours . Do you think you would be up to that? " He didn't know why he actually offered. after all she didn't usually do this sort of thing, but she was sort of cute. It might pay off to have an apprentice again, especially one with scales land who knew what else.
[member="Lucrezia"]

Lucrezia

[member="Eldoc Quasat"]

Be an apprentice? Well that wasn't what she had been expecting as her lips formed a tight grin. Then slowly the armor plates retracted a little to expose her hand to shake his. Lucrezia offered it for a moment to agree while she let her smile become a full one and taking another drink. "I think this could be a good thing in the end. So when would you like to begin."

"Really?" He said sort of surprised. " I didn't think it would be so easy to get you to say yes. Well I suppose then we should figure out our next course of action, any input?" He asked taking another long swig of his whiskey. Eldoc sure loved his Whiskey. " I mean I would hate to pull you away from any business you might have. It wasn't everyday he got an apprentice. "So have anything we need to do?" Eldoc hoped that if she did they could get it out of the way and head somewhere fun. After all it wasn't everyday he got to test an apprentice.
[member="Lucrezia"]

Lucrezia

[member="Eldoc Quasat"]

"Not that easy, there isn't anything to do. The group I had signed on with turned out to be.... incompetent compared to many others. Even going so far as to try and fight against people they have no real chances against." She had worked for the Horde and even went with their grand message but when the vong were going all out to have force users and droids be their primary resources instead of biotechnology. Even a small vong-shaped imperial knight had pause. "We can use my ship and go where needed, Ishi is fast and always enjoys new people."

[member="Lucrezia"]
"mmm That sounds great, we whould find somewhere rather void of people. mmm I am rather fond of Dxun.. but then that is largely cause there is no shortage of giant creatures to sick my apprentices on. Have any ideas? I am always up for something new. Wait did you say your ship enjoys new people... what do you mean.... " He said giving her a suspicious look. That wasn't something someone normally said when they spoke of a ship. After all it was a ship, an inanimate object.

Lucrezia

[member="Eldoc Quasat"]

Lucrezia stood up and smirked to that while she popped her neck and rolled her shoulders. "Well you'll have to see it yourself." Her smirk became more of a smile and she looked at the left over food and started to box it up. "It might be getting hungry. Come on" With a look at her master Lucrezia started walking and went out of the bar towards the port. She spoke into the comlink as the helmet partially formed on her head encasing it just a bit. "Ishi I am coming in with some food and a guest. Lower the ramp. "Then she was inside and the bioship opened its ramp letting her in as the flashes and beeps came out like a living thing. THe walls pulsed with energy before she spoke again on the bridge. "This is Ishi, a bioship, he can fly anywhere in the galaxy and is faster then most others."

"Hello Ishi?" He said looking around the ship trying to make sense of it all. It was definatly not a normal ship he could gather that much. It was very strange really. "So To Duxn?" He asked looking around nervously, curious if perhaps this was some sort of death trap and he was the fool who walked into the trap. After all it violated most of his self made rules to have done most of this from taking another apprentice and now on their ship. He looked about poking a wall with interest. " So what exactly is a bioship?"
[member="Lucrezia"]

Lucrezia

[member="Eldoc Quasat"]

The ship flashed lights when it was poked as Lucrezia went to the pilots chair and exposed her plated spine. Slowly tendrils came out and plugged into it as she laid there suspended and spoke through her own voice and through the ships communication biots. "Ishi is an advanced living ship birthed using a mixture of Vong and Imperial technology but more then that he is my friend." Then quickly the ship lifted and sped forward. The size and lack of heavy aeverything had it reaching the distance needed to jump to hyperspace quickly while the course for Dxun was set. "This ship will grow as he ages and become massive to better help create bio weapons. There is a spark bee colony onboard if you get really hungry the honey is a rare delicacy valued quite high by human standards I understand."

"You would impress me if you had some sort of alcohol. Now once we arrive the fun part comes, lots of dangerous beasts and training. " He said with a smile having learned from last time that he shouldn't sick his apprentice after the biggest beast on dxun as an intro. He just sort of nodded through her explanation of the ship, causing himself to float so he wasn't touching it. That was right he was using the force to keep him from contact with the strange ship. " so what do you know force wise my apprentice?"
[member="Lucrezia"]

Lucrezia

[member="Eldoc Quasat"]

Lucrezia thought about what she knew how to do with the force and the answer wasn't easy... She knew the basics of force powers and lightsaber combat. She knew how to navigate and plot a course using Ishi and possibly the force, the ship made everything amplify like a meditation sphere somewhat and as she laid there suspended prepping the course the ship jumped to Dxun. "I can do the basics, pushing and pulling with some speed but there hasn't been anyone to train me before."

"Well then this should be fun" He said with a smile and looked about. " So have anything to drink around here? The stronger the better." He couldn't wait till they landed, he hated space. He never did like it ever since his spell on that station, that came to an rather bad ending. Yeah a planet was the way to go. Eldoc loved air, and a guaranteed supply of it.
[member="Lucrezia"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom