Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Salutations!

Progflaw99

Salutations fellow members! While I haven't brought Kassandra's path to Kashyyyk or any other SJO worlds just yet I am looking forward to doing so! Presently I am exploring a short arc at a holdover Jedi Academy (Think small/local) on Chandrila - a former Alliance world!

As one of the only larger "Jedi Friendly" factions, I figured this would be a great place to touch base and join in the fun! My original intent with this character is to explore what I'd call "Padawan Adventures". I've read a number of Star Wars books that focus on the missions Jedi Knights and their padawans go on, sometimes together, sometimes assigned - I would love to have the opportunity to allow a character to truly grow from an initiate/padawan through roleplay!

[member="Kassandra Llewelyn"] Welcome to the SJO! I hope you enjoy RPing here, and look forward to seeing your Padawan's story and growth :D

If you have any questions about the faction please feel free to ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom