Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Salutations! Now some questions.

Riley King said:
[member="Silara Vantai"] Actually, our goals tend more towards 'peace through order' instead of 'kill all Dark Siders' (since we, y'know, allow Darksiders into our faction as long as their not Sith and/or omnicidal maniacs). Not saying there aren't parallels between us and the canonical Army of Light, but there are some distinct differences in how we operate.

Most of the parallels are in the formation. Still, it was a good comparison and you brought up some good points, so...well, nice. Yeah, I'm outta stuff to stay here.
I was going by my IC knowledge of your group, as portrayed by your leader during his duel with me.

[member="Silara Vantai"] Generally a good idea...however, since this is an OOC discussion, I fail to see how that's relevant.

(I apologize if I'm coming off as rude - I have a tendency to be a little overprotective of the factions I'm in)

[member="Riley King"]
Because this is a discussion of how these groups act in IC so he can get a better idea of who/what he wants to align himself with, if any. This isn't a faction plug advertisement thread, this is a means for us to assist a new member in deciding where he feels he would feel in best with a new character.

Similarly to how one would not say the One Sith are the "Bad Guys" just because of them being Sith, as only a handful of them truly act evil in any modicum of the word, you would not keep information that is essential to a decision from him. I was not slandering your faction, I was giving him a more in depth look into a historical entity that bears a very good resemblance to them.

[member="Silara Vantai"] Fair point. I think we could argue this back and forth all day, but that wouldn't help anyone, so I'll withdraw before I start digging my own grave. See you around.

Oh, and [member="Kal'Sar"] I'm sorry I didn't welcome you properly when I first posted here. Welcome to Chaos!

Atlas Kane

A
Sorry if I was too harsh, I just wanted to say that you didn't really say too much about the Ession Reformation, since it only has a couple similarities with the Army of Light. However, it was pretty awesome of you to write that whole text about the different factions and other things, you don't see much of that on this board, sadly.

[member="Silara Vantai"]

jlno.gif
[member="Mordecai Zambrano"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom