Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Salt in the wound

Amur

A
latest

Why was she here? The Sith asked that question as her bloodshot eyes stared at the floating rocks that inhabited the garden in Ryloth. Different colors sparkled at her as they were carried by the great air currents. They would have been beautiful if it weren't for the fact that something was missing from this image. Something that was missing from her life now. Kala. This would have been breath taking with her as she could just listen to her talk and explain about all of the things that made this place spectacular. She could listen to how she saw beauty in almost everything.

Just thinking about that just hammered in the fact that she was gone. Amur had turned her back on her and walked away. She never regretted anything as hard in her entire life as that. The emotional wound bled her soul dry. Everything action had the life to it drained away from it and it almost felt like someone had put a grey filter over her eyes. It was pure agony. Her body felt like it was dragging a dead weight with it all the time that sunk her to the ground, her insides constantly ached in, and sometimes she could feel each individual pulse of her heart beat injecting more woe into her system. Each contraction of the cardiac muscles were like a punch to her spirit.

There was no separation of days anymore as everything blurred together slowly just to drag out each individual moment of pain. The Sith finding she now fell asleep only when her body had gave up on functioning that particular moment. Food also had even lost it's taste to her. It all culminated to being here. Ryloth. Amur had no idea what she was expecting to find here on this planet. The only thing she knew was that this planet was once somewhere Kalanda knew as home.

Perhaps the Sith was hoping to find something here, a sign of Kala's past, or maybe even the witch herself... though the truth was she didn't know. Where there was once a sense of direction in Amur regardless of how vague it felt. Now there was nothing, no guiding light, no goal worth striding for, nor object to focus her pain on. Now there was just nothing. All she could be now was lost in the storm of her head as it relished each new tool it could use to torture it's host. There was no end in sight even as the sun began to lower and set, causing long shadows to cast into the garden. Amur who was sitting down next to a large rock spire could now only stare off into the horizon, her mind always a million miles away.

Akelia Se'lai Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala

Akelia Se'lai

A
She had found her. It had taken a bit of digging, but she had found her at last. Amur. Akelia didn't often leave her fortress world, but things such as this required the personal touch; there was something rather delightful in cutting off a loose end. Kill the girl, leak the information to Kalanda, then haul the wretch back home. It was as simple as that. It merely required the twisting of the knife, the snipping of strings, and it would all come together.

This body wasn't her first choice, but Colarina developed into such a lovely lady. It was a shame about her husband, but he was just going to get in the way; their sons on the other hand had come in quite handily however. It was a shame her eldest was so old, she would have been able to accomplish much within this form. Kalanda on the other hand was pitiful. Her form lacked the strength of her sister, and her sight had always been an annoyance to deal with; she never should have tried to experiment with Miraluka half breeds, it just didn't work. But a body was a body. She merely needed to use Kalanda's body, find a new spouse and wait a few years. It was practically an art now. A rather bleak and disturbing one, but beggars couldn't be choosers.

Musings aside, she did need to get to work; she was a busy woman after all. 'She's here. I'll distract her until you are ready.' The call went out, as Akelia would make her entrance. Her raven black hair flowed down across her shoulders, paired with an elegant dress, with golden lace and a fur lined peice around the neck. Her yellow eyes sought out the distracted Sith, looking off into space, her mindset was unbalanced, her pose suggested dismay; she was practically begging for death. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" The woman inquired, her dress lingered a few mere inches off the floor, as she walked her path through the garden.

She gestured to the floating rocks, a sight that caught her attention as a child, now a mere trinket of mundanity. It was truly amazing what a century did to the soul. "But you don't seem to be here for the spectacle. You came here to find something. Didn't you?" Akelia offered a soft smile, as she prodded. A small part of her wanted to thank Amur for what she had done. Kalanda had never been so willing to accept the dark side before this Sith entered her life. Least she would die quickly, that would even things out. As she waited for a response, she knew her assailants would soon be upon the Sith. She had done this many times, and she long since learned to savor the moment. She tilted her head, a reassuring grin stretching across your face. "Let me guess. It's about a boy, right?" It was a farce, but she didn't care. She just needed to distract this burnt sack of flesh. The sisters would take care of the rest.

Amur Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala

Last edited by a moderator:

Amur

A
Solitude was odd as after a while. She clinged to it in an odd way, treasured it. There was something about the way it absorbed everything, no people to bounce the waves and send back echoes or reverberations. She was allowed to scream, or cry or sulk or just be empty in it. It was an oddly comforting thought even if her new bout of Solitude was forced upon her by life. She didn't have to worry about hurting anyone, yet at the back of the mind it stilled reeled at the thought. It was funny as the floating rocks and feelings of false serenity overcame her, her mind got philosophical pondering that Gordian knot that binded her soul.

To find peace in solitude was pain, yet to find passion in others was also pain. A funny twist of existence and something that she could perhaps float to some Jedi to see if they also understood the sick joke that was existing. Life seemed to be nothing but misery so perhaps she ought to try and meditate on it a little to pass it on to some impressionable force user brimming with naivete.

Sadly her quiet misery had to be interrupted. A woman spoke to her, well at her was a better phrase as the Sith was initially unresponsive to her inferences as she merrily look outward the same unchanging horizon that she spent hours looking at. She was hoping initially that if she pretended the woman didn't exist that she would get the hint and leave her alone. That wasn't the case as each question she asked got oddly more piercing, and close to home. Being asked if it was over a boy was... odd. She finally turned her head over to the woman as she took in her form, and found herself looking at the uncanny valley. She didn't look like Kalanda but there was just enough of Kala baked into her face that it confused the mind into this awkward middle ground.

Then there was the eyes, yellow in the color and a knowing shade of yellow at that. Any sith that dealt with the corruption of the dark side or borne witness to the effects of said corruption would find that apparent reminding Amur that even her own eyes seemed to be forgoing their entrancing blue hue in favor of this sickly gradient.

Normally she would have been feeling a pit in her stomach looking at her but now, there was always a pit in her stomach, and the chill down her spine got barely a tingle. Perhaps she would have cared enough to question her presence and try to interrogate this intruder but for now she just wanted her out of the sight.

"Let my problems sit with me, I'm in no mood to spill my heart out to a stranger."

Akelia Se'lai

A
A tinge of irritation shot through her system as she witnessed this Sith reduced to a pathetic sulking mess over this connection with her daughter. Maybe that was just the power of Kalanda, spreading that cursed weakness of hers to whoever she touched. The smile she wore faded, as she took the comment from the Sith as a slight. Who did this woman think she was, talking to a Goddess like that? She had to resist the urge the strike now, to rain lighting down upon the woman and torture her until it was time to deal out death. But Akelia wouldn't do that. Well, not here and now at least. But she was relishing what was to soon occur.

Seeing her 'kind gesture' had been rejected, Akelia changed her tactics. She had to get Amur's attention, and she knew precisely how to do that. "Would you spill it to Kalanda?" Six simple words, but they would be like a shot of spice to the woman before her. How fortunate she had happened upon the woman in this state. A smile stretched across her face, as she could feel the assasians were close, their murky presense in the force signaled all was going to plan. "Oh, I'm sorry, where are my manners?" Akelia chuckled, seeing that her words took hold. It was time to cut the cord. "You've done good by Kalanda, convinced her to do things I never could. And here I thought that mothers knew best." 'Now' Tilting her head to the right, two arrows made of plasma flew over Akelia's shoulder, both striking right at the visor of the Sith. At the same time, a small metal orb bounced behind the Sith, then erupted into a cloud of poisonous vapor.

Akelia reached out, taking hold of the vapor cloud now and swirling it around the Sith. At the same time, Akelia created a force barrier around the Sith, aiming to trap her within, letting the poison eat away at her. The soft smile she had faked turned into a sinister grin, as the dark woman put her attention into keeping the Sith enclosed within the sphere. Knowing the Sith could hear her still, she couldn't help but boast. "You've been such a help to me, Amur. I'm actually quite touched. You did all of this for free, and once your dead, I'll take Kalanda back with me. You have truly been a blessing." Her voice rang with a sort of bliss, as she felt certain that this would kill the Sith. Her resolve was weak, her mind unfocused. It was unlikely she would even challenge her attackers. If she had any dignity left, she would simply submit to the posion. Feeling that the nightsisters were shifting their position, Akelia admonished them. "No, hold your positions. I need her body or the deal is off." If Amur found the time, she would sense four force presenses now. One in front of her, and three surrounding her upon the levitating rock display. A fifth presense would come to her attention as well, but this was not one of the dark, but of the light.

Amur

A
Amur could care less what this woman had to feel about her comments she just wanted to her to leave her alone and let her swim in melancholy. Already she turned to look at a floating stone of crystaline nature that had a delightful ruby red hue and sparkle, something that she may have been in awe at some point before all of this but now was just "Quaint". Maybe she could stuff it right up this Woman's b-

"Would you spill it to Kalanda?"

Amur's head snapped over the Akelia at the mere dropping of her name. She wanted Amur's attention well now it was granted, undivided. What did she want? How did she knew about her? Amur suddenly had a steely gaze from under her visor as she intently studied Akelia, a bit of pain finally wanting to manifest into something more then a lack of will.

"You've done good by Kalanda, convinced her to do things I never could. And here I thought that mothers knew best."

There was a thousand thoughts wanted to be heard right now at this instance, she was ready to get up and draw her saber, to behead the woman for daring to talk about them. She knew it was her. Her chest ached from her words and she felt her heart beat skip and shift in tempo, feeling each pulse like a new stab into her soul.

Kalanda Tishire said:
The pain has gotten worse, but Mother refuses to do anything about it. Every time I ask her for water she lectures me about needing to be strong, to push through the pain, but I just want it to end. I can’t sleep anymore. Whenever I close my eyes I swear I see these women staring at me, pleading to me for help. Why won’t mother tell me what is going on? Why is she doing this?
A fragment of Kala's journal that exploded into her mind at the mention of the word mother. Sadly though she wouldn't get to relish a retaliation as bolts of some type slammed into her head and knocked her to the ground. A crack was heard as a portion of Amur's helmet shattered. Her right eye was exposed along with the scar tissue surrounding it as the crack focused around there and slivered down her eye and down her cheek. Her right eye was momentarily blinded from the sudden surge of light that flowed in without any filtering from her suit. She barely even processed the object that hit her back.

A hissing sound was heard and before she could respond the cloud of gas surged around her, the new hole in her visor serving as a inlet for the gas as she felt her eyes water and cry out in pain, her breath was quickly getting short before it broke out into a coughing fit as her lungs felt they were on fire. Amur was now on her side trying to get up only to feel the force barrier trap her in place. She just felt helpless as all she could was stare at Akelia as she heard her twist the knife around the hole in her heart.

She understood what Akelia was saying and in a few sentences the Sith's worst nightmares since accepting Kala in her life was falling into place. Someone was going to get in the way, and try to use Kalanda, corrupt her, twist her. Yet knowing that she had to do little and knowing that she was right you did do all the work, and did convince her to do things she never would.... that was the true pain that welled in her right now. Everything was your fault

She could feel her head grow light as she tried to force herself up and get the strength to fight only to fall back on the ground. Her mind felt like it was withdrawing from her body, a part of her knew death was coming. She was trying to fight back yet maybe it would be easier to just meet death's embrace. Maybe death would prove to be the greatest liberation one can have.

Still she still could feel the Force and with it she felt the few presences around her, all dark aligned all likely meant to kill he-

Wait, what was that spark of light she was feeling?

Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Akelia Se'lai

The Jedi Master initially did not know why the Force called her here. Only after she saw the events unfold before her very eyes from a distance, did she know what to do. While she knew that the four practitioners of the Dark side could sense her brightly burning presence, she had managed to keep it hidden like a lantern behind a shutter. With grace and elegance, she ran and jumped over the floating rocks that made up the garden. The Master knew that she approached the assassins, but they were of no concern to her. Their eyes were trained on the dying Sith below, and so were their minds. If they would even faintly notice her approach, all they would actually see was an avian soaring in the sky. Such was the nature of her powers; bending perception to show only what she wanted her targets to see.

Then, she unveiled her presence in the Force. It came like daybreak, while she struck like a thunderbolt. Using the momentum she had created, Sakadi launched herself downward at the dark-haired woman below. Her lightsaber ignited in a bright flash of white light mid-jump, moments before it would find its target. Her intention was to cut off the woman's hand in a typical Cho Mai fashion. For she knew already that talking to this woman would result in nothing. Her presence in the Force alone was testimony to that.

She hoped that her sudden strike would be enough to take the woman's hand or perhaps a few fingers. She would not stick around to find out, for she had more pressing matters to attend to. The Jedi retreated just as fast as she struck, taking position between the dying Sith and her assailant. Her interference had broken the concentration of the witch, allowing her to dispel the poisonous cloud with a swift gesture.

"I ask that you leave, before somebody truly gets hurt. The Sephi projected her thoughts to all beings present. Her expression was still serene, her body language tranquil, but her eyes were darting between the rocks above them and the witch in front of her. Unlike the Sith behind her she was at full strength, and not going to be taken by surprise. "Rise if you can stand, Sith. The Force has not summoned me here just to take pity on you." she conveyed solely to Amur. It was against her nature to aid Dark side practitioners, but this battle was going to be quite difficult without her.

Amur Akelia Se'lai

Akelia Se'lai

A
Death was ripe within this one, she was practically festering with it. 'So much for the Sith, I thought she would be more of a challenge.' Was this what the Sith were reduced to? They were a mere shadow of themselves if this was the case. Not that it bothered the woman, she was rather enjoying the despair this one produced. Of course someone had to ruin it. She hadn't sensed it at first, a mistake of hubris if she had to assign fault. When she finally felt the near radiance of the jedi it provoked a rather strong reaction from the crone. She had made eye contact with the woman streaking towards her, a white blade cutting through the air; and right through Akelia's left index finger. The spent digit struck the floor, and all hell broke loose.

Akelia recoiled at the pain, her concentration shattered in a mix of pain and rage at having be disturbed. The facade of the composed mistress faded, as the crone within fame to the surface. "BAH! JEDI!" She howled, throwing up her right hand as several tiles would break from the floor and move to slam into the pair. A sphere of darkness curled around her form, her eyes gleaming red as the fury pulsating from her damaged form. Did they know how hard it was to mend this? Did they know how limited she was in her reserves? Oh, they would scream for mercy when she was done. She would see to that. She withdrew after her assault, her form slinking away like a shadow, looking for a dark crevice to coil up in. "KILL THEM. KILL THEM BOTH OR THE APOSTATE WILL NEVER BE YOURS!" She commanded, black lightning snapping off her finger tips as she centered herself for another attack.

On command, two of the nightsisters became visible, the third remained in stealth, firing towards the jedi with her energy bow. One Sister rushed Sakadi, armed with a force pike, the other charged Amur, holding a bone blade that seeped with green energies; similar to Magick her Kala once used.

Akelia's shadowy form would begin to weave in and out, almost as if her body was becoming distorted. In truth, it was a trick of the mind, an illusion to keep that jedi from striking true one again. She called upon her pain, and the dark side that resided within her, forming what protection she could before she launched another strike. "TRY THAT AGAIN YOU KNIFE EAR SCH'UTTA! I'LL TEAR THE FLESH OFF YOUR BONES!"

She hadn't killed a jedi in some time. Not since her fifth husband has she the honor. It was time to amend that.

Amur

A
It was odd feeling the light after such a long time stuck in the clashing wails of the Sith and petty Civil wars. It burned a little bit like every piece of her soul was writhing from the pain of impurity, though her lungs could care less as they tried feebly to go ahead and expunge as much of the toxic vapor. Sight had gone as her eyes were forced shut and there wasn't even the grace of her vision turning orange from sunlight.

Every inhale was cut off midway through by her lungs reeling feeling like a thick layer of cotton was now covering their insides. She could only see in the force now, it was the only comfort she could have, as she saw the energy ebb and flow around her, seeing the swirling clouds of darkness that loomed over her and the area. Despite being in the company of others she just felt alone. There was nothing but the black to eat away at her. A segment from the Creed of the Dark coming to mind.

The rain will come, and the seeds will sprout, for the dark is the soil in which they Grow, and it is the clouds above thEm, and it waits behind the star that gives them light.

The dark's paTience is infinite.

Eventually, even stars bUrn out.

The dark is generous, and it is Patient, and it always wins.

It always wins because it is everywhere.

Everything began to fade as darkness threaten to consume her world. The void would open up and was eager to snag her soul to the ether. Her finally moments would be to succumb easily to a simplest of trap like a pathetic weakling. Through the force she could only get sight of the darkness. Then something crested across her view. Soaring up through the air shining in glimmering light, a peregrine soaring free that entranced her vision. Flowing down into the void before exploding in a wave of light that repulsed her but at the same time caused the drop in the blanket of darkness that drowned out her view.

Amur felt her lungs gasp and quickly inhale the fresh air, as it was now the sweetest thing she had ever tasted in her life. She tried meekly to detoxify but found her ability to command the force severely weakened. Other then her sight there was little else she could do as she saw all the presences and was immediately locked onto the figure of a Jedi of all people. Unsure how to process the course of events. She was told to rise, as the mother was now locked into a fit of rage.

Get up
please

One hand touched the ground and straightened as a leg now summoned all the strength it could as she felt her body strain. Her felt like it was swaying heavily like an unstable float in the rough Corellian seas. Still she tried as she could to get her fething body to just GET UP. She felt it coming towards her, a presence dark but not in the Traditional Sith fashion no this was a familiar aura one that spoke of the wild nature of Dathomir. Her weapon as well teamed with such energies. The Sith found a shot of electricity surge through her system as she finally managed to struggle on her feet. Her chest swaying as she had to backpedal from a poor balance. Quickly she reached for her saber delivering a lucky haphazard parry that caused the blade to deflect and merely skid off a armored plate vs finding purchase in the skin.

She was forced to keep stepping back as the Nightsister let loose an onslaught of swings trying seize the opportunity of Amur's disoriented state. Amur would have to forgo usual Makashi Technique for a bastardized mockery of saber form until a parry forced the night sister blade to the ground and the woman close to the poisoned Sith as she delivered a upper cut with stub and then gave the strongest kick she could muster. The nightsister pulled back to reorient and revise her guard. Amur finally given reprieve was able to put herself into a Makashi opening stance, her saber hung low as the Forced revealed everyone around her.

"I don't need eyes to see you, and while I may be failure I won't go gently into the night." she spoke with a new found resolve.

Her words were indeed wasted on the manifestation of the Dark side before her. This was not the kind of clash where peace could be attained through words and mutual understanding. The primary objective of any Jedi as dictated by the code could not be achieved in this clash. And that, in itself, cleared a path for the Jedi Master. If the witch and her assassins did not stand down, she would grant them peace. Peace in death.​

Mere seconds after she distanced herself from the Witch, she would get to face her wrath. The heavy stone tiles that made up the floor became projectiles in the Crone's hands, forcing the Jedi to dodge with elegant twirls and tight movement. With each successful evasion her stance changed. Her Niman low-stance fluently transitioned to an Ataru-stance, which after a third swerve ended in another, more suitable Niman stance.​

"Leave now, or be destroyed." She calmly warned in response to the Witch's outburst. She did not come here to take lives, but would not hesitate in face of these malicious beings. Sadly, her final warning fell on deaf ears. A quick sideways glance at the Sith was all she needed to tell that the woman would be fine on her own. A breath of relief escaped from the Sephi, who now could focus fully on the battle ahead of her.​

The Jedi's blade intercepted the first arrow before it found its mark. The Master herself focused on her own burning presence in the Force, exuding her strength in waves to further empower the Sith who fought by her side. Then, the assassin rushed at her.​

But without the elements of surprise and stealth, an assassin posed no threat to a superior duelist. A rapid series of thrusts and sweeps was effortlessly parried by the Sephi. Energy crackled every time their weapons connected, until their conflict came to a sudden end. A swift advance enabled her to cut through flesh and muscle, rendering the assassin's right leg useless. The Nightsister leapt back, relying on her pike like a crutch to keep standing.​

"Final warning."

Akelia Se'lai

A
The sisters seemed unable to stop the pair, but it was no matter. If they couldn't quash these insignificant specs, she would do it herself. The bow wielding assassin looked to the two warriors, then drew a set of vibro daggers, watching as one of her sisters lost a leg to the Jedi. She would wave her hand upward, conjuring a cloud of green smoke to warp around her form, only to appear behind the jedi master. The first blade lunged towards the mid section of the Selphi, while the second raised up as a possible counter to what the jedi might have in store.

Meanwhile, Amur's attacker withdrew, reeling from the blow to the chest, but not down for the count. She spoke something in a strange tongue, something that sounded akin to what Kalanda spoke while casting her spells; though one had to assume this was more of the profanity laced speech than one of spell casting. The assailant would move forward, swinging the sword forward, before leaping over the Sith, attempting to following the strike up with a blast of green lightning as she would attempt to land her somersault.

The result of the two sisters mattered little to the crone. Why would it? They were hired help, not even the sporting sort. Her actual help would be arriving soon, her 'grandchildren' as it were. The Sith had found her spirit, and the jedi seemed to be somewhat capable with the blade. Well, apes could use simple tools, and a broken watch was right twice a day. Of course, that wasn't what Akelia would be thinking. No, unlike a sensible person, she could only see two insects trying to resist the poison she was pouring onto them.

The black lightning began to arc wildly, shattering what lights were around the garden, and shattering what few floating rocks were left undamaged. Whatever Nightsisters were left standing, they would would seen be struck by the loose bolts of energy, as a storm cloud erupted forth from the shadows, seemingly firing off at random towards those before the crone. It was an explosive outburst, but one that was sort lived, as within a matter of moments it faded, withdrawing back into Akelia. Her obsidian hair had faded into a snow white, her body slumped forward, crippled with fatigue, worn down and spent; or was she? As if on cue, large armored masses of flesh would take to her side, their presence a mix of force and chaotic energies. A pair of red eyes burned through the visual visor of the helmet, the only hint of a living being within. "MoThEr!" One of them babbled, sounding more like an overgrown child, but the weapon and armor indicated an eight giant clad in durasteel plating. "WhO hUrT mOtHeR?" Another shouted, and with a mere gesture, Akelia would send her 'grandchildren' to task. She seemed to mysteriously be reinvigorated upon the arrival of her pawns, as the venting of her rage gave her just the slightest bit of clarity. 'Kill the jedi, break the Sith.'

Amur

A
The world was dark but alive to her. She saw the Jedi's glowing presence and silently knew that there was no way she could ever hope to defeat that in her sorry state. A small bit of envy flowing through her head as she looked at the elegance and precision to her technique. Meanwhile her swings were sloppy imprecise and far from ideal for a duelist. You will never can become that good.

She felt an odd sensation as she saw the murmurings of the force twitch and flow and the light that was basking from the jedi flowed over onto her. It burned, but she felt her stance become tighter, her grip on her blade stronger and and her reflexes sharper. Amur's focus now shifting forward to her opponent the witch that was certainly swearing at her and dirtying the beautiful tongue she heard her Kala speak. She gritted her teeth as the witch came at her seeing the blade's magic trace through the air with the force in a stunning bit of line art as her saber high and held it sideways to catch the incoming strike.

The nightsister leapt into the air using the strike like a springboard. The Sith would simply let her right leg slid out and used it to rotate herself to keep up with witch's rotation, holding her saber up high from the prior block giving a nice and efficient position to block any lightning that would have came to her during her rotation. As she finished spinning though she would merely extend her arm muscles and use the momentum to throw her lightsaber at the nightsister it eagerly discharging and reflecting the incoming lighting as well as hurtling it's way to an opponent fixated on both trying to let cast lightning and land. Needless to say her guard was down and with it came the satisfying sound of flesh being cauterized as the Witch was now without an arm and a head. She weakly called to the force as her sight briefly died and felt her saber return to her. With it was almost a sense of reassurance flowing within her. She was going to die on her terms.

She turned around and her sight returned so she could look at her. An anger rising up at the mere sight. Amur had already caused enough sorrow in Kala's, had already tortured herself day in and day out over but now she had the gall to try and take her pain and co-opt it and use it to finally try to sow even more pain into her poor love's life... This queen needed to die

The storm of lightning came from the hag as it arced through the air and Amur found her only option was to dropped to her knees and kneeled holding her light saber just above her head to act as an impromptu lightning rod as she felt some tinges zapped at her sending a momenting spike of pain flowing through her system, her mind crying out and she let out a small grunt with each zap but it allowed her to weather the storm. She could still stand, she could still fight. She could see the weakened form of Akelia fueling her curiosity.

She walked closer and stood next to the Sephi. She felt a bit at unease knowing what this woman was capable of and the retribution she had dealt with but at the same time had no other choice as she looked at the raw parasitic power of Akelia and the arrival of her children. The babbling of the monstrosities made her stomach plummet with disgust as she felt herself wanting to vomit. Where they still children? Or molded to think like one. Either option repulsed her.

"A noble you may look but really you're just a feral that cowers behind the bodies of others. Perhaps though you're a coward by necessity." A defiantly almost Corellian tone leaving Amur as she face down her impending judgement.

It seemed like the outcome of this battle was going to be bloody after all. She had warned the assassins a couple of times now, but they just didn't want to heed her warnings. With her saber held low and her stance open, the Jedi Master waited for the second Nightsister to make her approach. She almost beckoned her to test herself against the Jedi.

Then, the attempt came. Sakadi swiftly spun on her heel, blade at the ready to parry the sequence of cuts and thrusts. Not wanting to prolong this fight any more than she had to, Sakadi made her move on the metaphysical plane. She would contort the expectations of the Nightsister, angling her blade downward while the assassin saw it move in the opposite direction. As the sister raised her second blade upward to counter, the Sephi's lightsaber would cut deep into the woman's flesh.

Not wanting to bring anymore harm than she had to, Sakadi took two quick steps back immediately. Her two opponents were incapacitated, and she felt how the Sith's battle behind her came to an end as well. Before she could try the ever attractive option of negotiating again, however, sparks of black lightning erupted in a violent Dark-side fueled storm.

Sakadi instinctively raised her guard at the display of power. Her presence in the Force began to burn brighter as she tried to match and negate the arcs of lightning that struck her defense. There was no way that she could keep this defense up for long. She appeared unyielding, but the Jedi was running out of energy faster than she wanted to admit.

Once the storm subsided, so did her presence in the Force. The bright flame had seemingly diminished a little under the withering assault of the Witch. Her lilac eyes rested on the scorched bodies of the two sisters she had fought. The sight of their burned and mangled bodies caused her expression to soften with empathy and slight regret.

In response to the needless loss of life, Sakadi reached for the second hilt that was hidden underneath her flowing white robes. As the Sith stopped beside her, the second, shorter amethyst blade ignited. Her gaze not wavering from the two red-robed guardians who made their entrance. Her pupils were devoid of which had the Sith beside her in its grasp. Emotion.

"Let's end this needless slaughter.

Akelia Se'lai

A
They tested her patience, that was most definitely the case. Unfortunately for the crone, she had depleted half of her power in that little display, but there were other avenues for attack that required little in the way of raw power. The sith dared to call her a coward? Then perhaps she had best dole out a lesson in fear. "Petty words and vague threats do not an adversary make." She replied, her patience hanging by a thread, but she knew that she had best compose herself; or this might be the end of her.

Calling upon the force, Akelia brought force the darkness inside her, as a creeping black shadow would begin to spread out from her form and start to blot out all light in the garden. Though in truth, it was an illusion of the mind. The aim wasn't to best the two by robbing them of sight, but rather give her children an opening, and an option to withdraw from the conflict if it went ill.

With a simple mental command, the two lumbering masses would charge the sith and jedi, their weapons lancing out towards them, seeking to drive the sharpened tips through their form. If they failed, well, she always had more children to call upon. She stepped back into the darkness, feeling fatigue gnawing at her reserves. Perhaps fighting wouldn't be an option. Or, perhaps she needed to....recharge.

A grin crossed her features as she came to a realization; she had two candidates right before her. Her arrogance blinded her to the idea these two could pose a threat to her. After all, she had outlived many creatures, in many ways she was divine in her own right. Why should she fear these mortal beings? In Akelia's mind, she saw no reason to.

Amur

A
There was only a single nod of confirmation towards Sakadi in response to her simple statement. The Sephi switched to a dual saber style that only served to hammer in how disadvantaged Amur was for her dedication to not replacing her lost arm. Limitied angles of attack, limited opportunities for a guard and limited when it came to mixing of force abilities into combat. Yet at the same as she was able to better observe attrition taking hold in the two champions of light and dark in this spot. A reprieve for the one armed Sith. It meant that perhaps she would only need to hold out a little longer. She could still feel the afterburn effect of Akelia's lightning coursing through the body. Her joints burning away and nerves feeling like they were jammed on.

She had no care for the empty words of the hollow mother. She never really liked those that lorded their perceived superiority over her anyways. Still her thoughts were now trying to linger on this equation set before her. A cripple Sith, and a soon to be spent Jedi vs two hulking beasts and their 'mother'. Already she knew a few things that the guards would have over her, height, weight, range and strength. Substantial and given how the mother was, this was either to weaken them or serve as an escape. They would charge serve as the gravity well for the fight. They would need to be taken care of fast. Amur wasn't sure how to take them down other then to dis... perfect.

"I'll be the luring hare." Amur would whisper to Sakadi, just as darkness began to fell.

She could see it in the force like a giant mass of tendrils had slithered out of the form of Akelia and merged together to blanket their world. Neat but this wasn't the first time she had illusions cast upon her and she was growing rather tired of the trick. She could still hear the monster lumbering footsteps of the two children. The Sith charged forward galloping in a numbing sprint towards the two figures taking initiative over Sakadi. Her lone saber almost dragging against the ground. She skidded to halt when they neared five meters from each other as she braced herself for the initial wave of attacks. Amur would take care to aim at either dodging or deflecting knowing full well that to try and hard block their attacks would more than likely just destroy her remaining arm and leave her vulnerable. The initial blows came and during the melee Amur would put something into work.

Her starting target was the child on her left with her line running straight from Sakadi to Akelia neatly. However after the final great throust she would move to pull a small twirl as the child on the right had tried to make an attack would see Amur shift her target to the child on her right and more importantly change the line. Suddenly the line ran at a 45 degree angle from Sakadi's perspective running from left to right. Amur would then begin to backpedal as she tried to focus her attention more on the right child hoping to successfully provoke two of them to try and go after the easier and more prevalent target. They didn't seem that bright after all. What she was hoping to do though was simple.

As she would backpedal it would give Sakadi two opportunities she could go for. The backs of the two guardians would be exposed and preoccupied perhaps offering a clean opening to whittle them down. The other opportunity would be to perhaps go start at the hand that fed and attack Akelia herself no longer unabated by the distraction of the beasts. Amur meanwhile was doing her best to sustain this fight but knew that was a fleeting chance. She had essentially now put her fate in the hands of the Jedi and accepted a potential for death. Granted maybe a part of her just didn't care anymore figuring that no matter what life was going to enact one cruel joke or another. Either way fate was the mistress she would need to eventually confront.

Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Akelia Se'lai

Her eyes were still trained on the two hulking monstrosities, their deformed bodies hidden under their red cloaks. The two ignited lightsabers hummed softly as her grip on the hilts loosened a bit. Deep down she knew that this was not the sort of battle that would be decided by lightsaber. She could best discard her weapons, but waited on the call of the Force to do so.

Her stance was more open and relaxed than it had been at first. The brightly burning flame that was her presence in the Force retracted a little, but lost none of its magnitude. The Jedi Master knew she had to recover her strength in the Living Force, and this was the right moment to do so. With a concentrated pattern of breaths, she began to draw in its energy. Rarely if ever had an opponent pushed her to change tactics. Her swift and aggressive offense was often enough to shift the tide of battle in her favor, but not this time. Aided by her breathing pattern, Sakadi would enter Force Affinity.

Sakadi gave no response to the Sith as darkness fell. The dark shroud was an illusion on par with hers, one that would take time and considerable effort to dispel. Through her Force Affinity she recovered strength, but it would not be enough to keep up a prolonged battle after dispelling the illusion. No, she would have to live with being robbed over her sight for now. Or did she?

Four beings still resonated through the Force. The Sith, the Witch and her two children. Their whereabouts was all she needed to know. The signal of the Force she had patiently been waiting for came soon after.

Following its guidance, Sakadi would burst into motion. Instead of leaping into action, or dashing to save the Sith, the Jedi Master threw her two lightsabers with all her enhanced might. She hurled her white blade in a straight line, while the purple shoto's trajectory curved to her right. Each of her blades had a different task to accomplish.

The purple shoto would be the Sith's saving grace, as the blade would cleave through the spines of the Crone's children, hopefully incapacitating them before the Sith suffered any other injuries. Her white blade moved like a falling star in Akelia's direction, with the purpose of bisecting or disrupting the crone herself, before returning to its owner.​

Akelia Se'lai

A
They were stronger than she had anticipated, which did not bode well for the crone. She watched as her illusion faltered, seemingly not as effective as she had hoped it would be. Her patience snapped like a twig, watching her children be cut down the the two blades, and seeing that the Sephi was so arrogant as to try and slay her. Brandishing her vibro whip, Akelia ceased her illusion, lashing out with her whip and knocking aside the saber that sought to lay her low. The garden that had once been so tranquil was now littered with bodies, and a scene that was more befitting of a battle field. Akelia hadn't been prepared to fight so hard, if she had, she might have chosen another method of attack.

With her illusion shattered and her minions slain, Akelia was left with little strength left, her hair stark white, her face withered and old. She was no longer the beautiful woman from before, but a weathered crone that was more befitting of her person. She needed to kill them, and quickly, but first she needed to feed. "SUBMIT!" She howled, reaching out with tearing open a maw in the force, she lashed out to the two combatants, seeking to latch onto them and make their power her own. She only needed a bit more power, just enough to restore herself, just enough to give her back her beauty. If Akelia's strike landed true, those on the receiving side would feel a crippling agony, as if their very being was being tore asunder, as the crone sought to feast on the force within her foes.

Amur

A
Overwhelming amounts of brute simplicity was being hurled towards her. Her mind and body going to work to act as one. A sidestep there to avoid a forward lunge, a twist of her side to bring the blade at the right angle to deflect a horizontal swing upward then an angled spin to shift her line just like so. Amur felt her vision though falter in the force trying to maintain her sight in the duel. The ethereal world of the force disappearing for a split second and her balance wavered. Before she knew it a strong hearty uppercut slammed into chest and sent her a few feet back as she tumbled along the ground. Her lightsaber having shutdown and now several meters away from her. She saw as her vision in the force returned the two towering figures right above her raising their weapons ready the skewer her. Then there was the flash of kyber that was thrown past that would cause the two beasts to stop in their tracks. There was a pause, there was a silence, and then they finally begin to fall.

Amur would have to quickly roll out of the way of one of the children a solid thunk could be heard as he slammed into the ground. soon thereafter the other one came down as well. Some heavy breathing could be heard from the Sith as her body cried out for her rest, for some oxygen that it desperately needed. Still there was no rest for the Sith as she tried to find her saber. Crawling towards it on all 3s she would try to reunite herself back with her weapon only to then her the demands of the Hag.

She could feel the Force be ripped open like a rift in reality, as soon it's tendrils would cry out to the Sith, then she felt it. Her breathing quickened almost transforming in hyperventilation as she could feel it's grip seep, like a slithering intruder that crawled down the nape of her neck. It linked around her spine like a tentacle and the Sith found herself defenseless as she found she couldn't break it's grip in the force.

Then the grip would pull.

It was like her spine was being ripped out of her body tearing through her skin and sending her back asunder as she could feel her vision dim. Her mind registering her connection in the force trying to claw and hold on for dear life as it was being siphoned from her. The Force, her one companion and friend, her tool in life, the impetus of her survival for so long was now being violated. She could now feel it pull on her mind and brain, claws latching in trying to cling to her and hurting her in the process. Yet at the same point it awakened a reality within her. This was never stable, the Force within her and everyone else was wavering, fickle and while it couldn't be completely destroyed, it could still move and writhe in different ways. She was just being given a masterclass lesson in it. She felt a rage in her lack of power in this situation, the cruel joke life was playing on her, tearing her down mentally and now spiritually. She could feel herself weaken, a connection she spent years to foster now being torn away just like that. A small part of her had enough.

She looked up to Akelia. The lone eye exposed to the world now shining orange as she raised her left stub.

"Give... it... BACK."

She could feel a claw like entity explode out of her stub as she tried to reach out and tear back the Force that Akelia was trying to drain from her. She wasn't going to just let this queen violate her and get away with it. No she was going to have to fight for every morsel she wanted. Though the scales would be tipped heavily in Akelia's favor. Amur was but a novice in this regard while Akelia was a master. She could greatly slow the tide but in the end Akelia would be poised to win.

Her white lightsaber was batted to the side by the withered crone, but the shoto saber returned to her gentle hand, providing the Sephi with the warmth of their bond. Her lilac eyes displayed her emotions and mirrored her empathy. She pitied the husk of a woman that stood before them, but her real empathy was for the woman she had imprisoned in her own body. It had been difficult, no, impossible to sense at first. But now, as the witch tired, Sakadi could sense the faint, lingering presence of the entranced soul. The one she assumed was either the original host of the body, or a spirit the witch fed on to obtain strength.

Before she could make any attempt to reach out and question the ancient witch, she retaliated. And she had let her guard down. Her eyes shot wide open as the witch's fingers curled, tearing the very essence of her soul from her body. The bond to her kyber crystal grew cold and unresponsive in a matter of moments. Moments she used to defend her soul.

Clasping her hands together, Sakadi's presence in the Force would flare up. A shield of light began to take shape around her form, a delicate, structured barrier that both pushed back the illusory darkness and anchored her Force energy to the area in the confines of her barrier. It was an intricate defense incorporating elements of Energy absorption, Force barrier and even her own Thought shield. The shield held against the powerful drain, but the Master had hastily put it together. After a few seconds, she already felt how it began to crumble and how her presence seeped out only to be absorbed by the witch.

Her shield would not endure this attack. But did it have to? The Sephi's mind explored her options, and found an approach. She was a Jedi Master. A selfless keeper of the peace, who would lay down her life to protect others. She was a giver, so why not do exactly that?

In an unexpected move, Sakadi retracted her barrier. It became a tiny, glowing orb in her hands; one she poured the bulk of her energy in. "Here. If you want it, take it all. She conveyed, right before she struck.

The Jedi released all her gathered might in a single, destructive Force blast of incredible magnitude. One she hoped would be enough to bring an end to this tiring battle.

Akelia Se'lai

A
The tendrils had taken hold, locking onto the pair and bringing their energies to the crone. She felt her power begin to restore, like one slowly drinking from a steam, so too did her strength return. It was delightful. The jedi held strong, throwing a barrier to try and prevent the inevitable, but little by little Akelia drained the power, unable to be denied in her feast. It was foolish of them to test her, idiotic even. She was Akelia Sa'lai, she was not some fledgling Darth, or a pessimistic Jedi. She was power incarnate, a terror to behold with none equal to her. The audacity of these two was astonishing, something for which she would make sure to punish them for. But, something strange happened. She felt resistance from the Sith, another tendril taking hold, trying to reverse the flow of the stream that funneled to the crone. She dared? SHE DARED? Focusing her attention away from the dwindling might of the jedi, fury boiled in the veins of the crone, wraith bubbled to the surface, her new strength lashed out to the Sith, seeking to break the petty attempt to defy her, seeking to drain the woman until she was a force dead husk. Akelia had mastered this technique before the Sith was even conceived, who did she think she was? Akelia would be make sure the woman would know her place.

Alas, it would prove to be her undoing.

As she was distracted for the moment, the jedi she had discounted pulled one last gambit. She heard the words before she felt the strike. Her eyes widened in shock, feeling her connection begin to melt away as Sakadi's strike hit her. The tendrils that latched onto the two opposites snapped like a fishing line, danging in the force before melting away, the one who controlled them on the other hand was no so fortunate.

The strike sent Akelia off her feet, sending the crone hurtling, unable to stop the blow that was dealt. She conjured up a hasty force barrier, though it did little to soften the impact. Flailing through the air until she struck a wall, breaking several bones, and depleting what little strength she had regained. Not Possible.

Her mind was in shock, her body trembling as she fell to the ground. Her once beautiful and youthful body was decrepit, haggard, and feeble. Her noble attire was tattered, hanging from her withered form more like a patchwork of carpet and rags. She struggled to her feet, but was unable to do so. Pain lacing through her ribs and back, blood boiling to the surface from the newly given wounds. The ego she had built up for herself for years began to crumble. The smug arrogance she had worn with such certainty began to melt away, as a cruel reality began to take place.

She had lost?

Her mouth was agape, sucking down air as she could feel her lungs on the verge of giving out. The air had been knocked from her, words were no longer able to be mustered. There were no insults, no threats to be aired. Only the stunned silence of a woman who had not been dealt a defeat in many centuries. Her hand quivered, her body unable to rise, leaving her on her hands and knees like a dog.

This wasn't how it was supposed to go.

The anger she had focused on for strength caved into a fear, as where she once stood above the pair, she was now helpless before them, her power depleted. With the trembling hand, and what little of her power remained, she began to melt into shadows, her presence vanishing as she fled from the victors of this battle.

Her pride had been destroyed.

Her confidence was shattered.

She would never be whole again.

NOT UNTIL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM WAS DEAD.
/exit thread
Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Amur

Amur

A
Rage was her only fire right now, it coursed and burned a vibrant red inside, crackling and wildly fluctuating in shape and form. It was hatred, it was anger, it was frustration, it was the crying agony and the screaming void inside that toiled away at her night after after, it was the disgust of those that earned her spite, it was the shame of a million mistakes and shortfalls. It was the lashing out of someone who had their agency violently ripped out, it was the nonstop damning of what she could have done, and the constant punishment and pain of knowing it could never be undone, that it'll be forever enshrine into her mind in a well categorized and obsessively thought out list of every kark up in her life. It tore into her as much as it tried to rip into others, it took every voice attempting to bring a lifeline to salvation for her and distorted it's kind form into a sharp spear to lament the continued impaling of her soul. It was in a way a constant wellspring of power and energy that ceaselessly turned away at all times, never tired, or weary. She could always turn to it, she could always feed off it, she could always let it drive her mad and reduce her to insanity, to grind away the super ego and ego away and leave a id remaining. It was a powerful in a way that felt like it would always reign eternal.

Yet it felt so unguided. There was never a clear target, there was never a source that could be pointed to directly, it was eternal yet it's origins had faded into the unknown, like a corpse that was dumped away and forgotten about, even as the rot still finds a way to poison. It was intensely powerful and demanded to be let out, yet could never be unleashed fully in a directed manner, and the closest it could possibly lead to being let out always tied a path of destruction for it's inhabitant. Yet there was one thing that this fire of power couldn't fight. Despite it all, despite the flashing brilliance and raw capacity of destruction it was forever tormented knowing the fact that it couldn't do a damn thing to change anything, all it could do was just desperately burn away in an unending cycle in a closed loop, feeding off it's one source: It's host. The fires that kept going and going seemed like a forest fire where each tree was a nerve ending. Yet it was struggling with the fact that it's fuel was just the forest and while at first it was never ending, the fuel is running out. The flames were weakening, the destructive power was now beginning to wane and burn out as it's fuel source began to die. This forest of a mind that was once the fuel was now beginning to be spent. All that was becoming left of this mind was now a tortured hellscape of ash and embers. All that was left was nihilistic annihilation as the fire saw that it's fuel wasn't enough to win and now it's very essence was being sucked away by an even larger fire. All that was left was withered burned husk that could only feel a finality of defeat.

This is what it feels like to be Amur

What it felt like to fight back against Akelia Se'lai with all her might

and still lose

Her vision in the force kept getting fainter and fainter, what felt like the flowing of the world that she could just reached out and touch was now tumbling and falling out of grasp. Her body was tired, her mind felt in a haze and she just felt spent. She felt empty. The hollowness inside was now compounded even further as if the emotional wound couldn't just be left alone, as if it needed a new spiritual companion to join it. Something was taken from her that felt like it could never be regained, even if something was repaired or put into it's place. She just felt pathetic as the once great whirl wind that she could command now felt like a gentle wind. Any semblance of pride was gone, all that was left in it's place was shame as her mind finally just let go. Her body collapsed to the ground, to tired to move a muscle or get up. Her eyes shut and in the moment she felt too weak to try and see through the force, any attempt to do so would only get a faint pull that would accomplish nothing, as if Amur was trying to push over a mountain the get the Force to obey her. The great fire was for now silenced, and what was left was a small candle light that tried to glimmer.

The fight barely registered other some vague sounds of combat before she felt her mind slip back into the ether. Unconsciousness now fading into the realm of her mind. She lay on the ground now like a dead weight, still breathing, but unable to be moved for the time being. As Akelia was leaving the Jedi, withered and broken from her clash with light, Amur herself would find her withered and broken mind and body passed out. Completely at the mercy of the Jedi that remained.

Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom