What's new

Private Salt in the wound

A Hollow Void
Character

Why was she here? The Sith asked that question as her bloodshot eyes stared at the floating rocks that inhabited the garden in Ryloth. Different colors sparkled at her as they were carried by the great air currents. They would have been beautiful if it weren't for the fact that something was missing from this image. Something that was missing from her life now. Kala. This would have been breath taking with her as she could just listen to her talk and explain about all of the things that made this place spectacular. She could listen to how she saw beauty in almost everything.

Just thinking about that just hammered in the fact that she was gone. Amur had turned her back on her and walked away. She never regretted anything as hard in her entire life as that. The emotional wound bled her soul dry. Everything action had the life to it drained away from it and it almost felt like someone had put a grey filter over her eyes. It was pure agony. Her body felt like it was dragging a dead weight with it all the time that sunk her to the ground, her insides constantly ached in, and sometimes she could feel each individual pulse of her heart beat injecting more woe into her system. Each contraction of the cardiac muscles were like a punch to her spirit.

There was no separation of days anymore as everything blurred together slowly just to drag out each individual moment of pain. The Sith finding she now fell asleep only when her body had gave up on functioning that particular moment. Food also had even lost it's taste to her. It all culminated to being here. Ryloth. Amur had no idea what she was expecting to find here on this planet. The only thing she knew was that this planet was once somewhere Kalanda knew as home.

Perhaps the Sith was hoping to find something here, a sign of Kala's past, or maybe even the witch herself... though the truth was she didn't know. Where there was once a sense of direction in Amur regardless of how vague it felt. Now there was nothing, no guiding light, no goal worth striding for, nor object to focus her pain on. Now there was just nothing. All she could be now was lost in the storm of her head as it relished each new tool it could use to torture it's host. There was no end in sight even as the sun began to lower and set, causing long shadows to cast into the garden. Amur who was sitting down next to a large rock spire could now only stare off into the horizon, her mind always a million miles away.

Akelia Se'lai Akelia Se'lai Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala

Akelia Se'lai

"Spare the rod, spoil the child."
Character
She had found her. It had taken a bit of digging, but she had found her at last. Amur. Akelia didn't often leave her fortress world, but things such as this required the personal touch; there was something rather delightful in cutting off a loose end. Kill the girl, leak the information to Kalanda, then haul the wretch back home. It was as simple as that. It merely required the twisting of the knife, the snipping of strings, and it would all come together.

This body wasn't her first choice, but Colarina developed into such a lovely lady. It was a shame about her husband, but he was just going to get in the way; their sons on the other hand had come in quite handily however. It was a shame her eldest was so old, she would have been able to accomplish much within this form. Kalanda on the other hand was pitiful. Her form lacked the strength of her sister, and her sight had always been an annoyance to deal with; she never should have tried to experiment with Miraluka half breeds, it just didn't work. But a body was a body. She merely needed to use Kalanda's body, find a new spouse and wait a few years. It was practically an art now. A rather bleak and disturbing one, but beggars couldn't be choosers.

Musings aside, she did need to get to work; she was a busy woman after all. 'She's here. I'll distract her until you are ready.' The call went out, as Akelia would make her entrance. Her raven black hair flowed down across her shoulders, paired with an elegant dress, with golden lace and a fur lined peice around the neck. Her yellow eyes sought out the distracted Sith, looking off into space, her mindset was unbalanced, her pose suggested dismay; she was practically begging for death. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" The woman inquired, her dress lingered a few mere inches off the floor, as she walked her path through the garden.

She gestured to the floating rocks, a sight that caught her attention as a child, now a mere trinket of mundanity. It was truly amazing what a century did to the soul. "But you don't seem to be here for the spectacle. You came here to find something. Didn't you?" Akelia offered a soft smile, as she prodded. A small part of her wanted to thank Amur for what she had done. Kalanda had never been so willing to accept the dark side before this Sith entered her life. Least she would die quickly, that would even things out. As she waited for a response, she knew her assailants would soon be upon the Sith. She had done this many times, and she long since learned to savor the moment. She tilted her head, a reassuring grin stretching across your face. "Let me guess. It's about a boy, right?" It was a farce, but she didn't care. She just needed to distract this burnt sack of flesh. The sisters would take care of the rest.

Amur Amur Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala

Last edited:
A Hollow Void
Character
Solitude was odd as after a while. She clinged to it in an odd way, treasured it. There was something about the way it absorbed everything, no people to bounce the waves and send back echoes or reverberations. She was allowed to scream, or cry or sulk or just be empty in it. It was an oddly comforting thought even if her new bout of Solitude was forced upon her by life. She didn't have to worry about hurting anyone, yet at the back of the mind it stilled reeled at the thought. It was funny as the floating rocks and feelings of false serenity overcame her, her mind got philosophical pondering that Gordian knot that binded her soul.

To find peace in solitude was pain, yet to find passion in others was also pain. A funny twist of existence and something that she could perhaps float to some Jedi to see if they also understood the sick joke that was existing. Life seemed to be nothing but misery so perhaps she ought to try and meditate on it a little to pass it on to some impressionable force user brimming with naivete.

Sadly her quiet misery had to be interrupted. A woman spoke to her, well at her was a better phrase as the Sith was initially unresponsive to her inferences as she merrily look outward the same unchanging horizon that she spent hours looking at. She was hoping initially that if she pretended the woman didn't exist that she would get the hint and leave her alone. That wasn't the case as each question she asked got oddly more piercing, and close to home. Being asked if it was over a boy was... odd. She finally turned her head over to the woman as she took in her form, and found herself looking at the uncanny valley. She didn't look like Kalanda but there was just enough of Kala baked into her face that it confused the mind into this awkward middle ground.

Then there was the eyes, yellow in the color and a knowing shade of yellow at that. Any sith that dealt with the corruption of the dark side or borne witness to the effects of said corruption would find that apparent reminding Amur that even her own eyes seemed to be forgoing their entrancing blue hue in favor of this sickly gradient.

Normally she would have been feeling a pit in her stomach looking at her but now, there was always a pit in her stomach, and the chill down her spine got barely a tingle. Perhaps she would have cared enough to question her presence and try to interrogate this intruder but for now she just wanted her out of the sight.

"Let my problems sit with me, I'm in no mood to spill my heart out to a stranger."

Akelia Se'lai

Character
A tinge of irritation shot through her system as she witnessed this Sith reduced to a pathetic sulking mess over this connection with her daughter. Maybe that was just the power of Kalanda, spreading that cursed weakness of hers to whoever she touched. The smile she wore faded, as she took the comment from the Sith as a slight. Who did this woman think she was, talking to a Goddess like that? She had to resist the urge the strike now, to rain lighting down upon the woman and torture her until it was time to deal out death. But Akelia wouldn't do that. Well, not here and now at least. But she was relishing what was to soon occur.

Seeing her 'kind gesture' had been rejected, Akelia changed her tactics. She had to get Amur's attention, and she knew precisely how to do that. "Would you spill it to Kalanda?" Six simple words, but they would be like a shot of spice to the woman before her. How fortunate she had happened upon the woman in this state. A smile stretched across her face, as she could feel the assasians were close, their murky presense in the force signaled all was going to plan. "Oh, I'm sorry, where are my manners?" Akelia chuckled, seeing that her words took hold. It was time to cut the cord. "You've done good by Kalanda, convinced her to do things I never could. And here I thought that mothers knew best." 'Now' Tilting her head to the right, two arrows made of plasma flew over Akelia's shoulder, both striking right at the visor of the Sith. At the same time, a small metal orb bounced behind the Sith, then erupted into a cloud of poisonous vapor.

Akelia reached out, taking hold of the vapor cloud now and swirling it around the Sith. At the same time, Akelia created a force barrier around the Sith, aiming to trap her within, letting the poison eat away at her. The soft smile she had faked turned into a sinister grin, as the dark woman put her attention into keeping the Sith enclosed within the sphere. Knowing the Sith could hear her still, she couldn't help but boast. "You've been such a help to me, Amur. I'm actually quite touched. You did all of this for free, and once your dead, I'll take Kalanda back with me. You have truly been a blessing." Her voice rang with a sort of bliss, as she felt certain that this would kill the Sith. Her resolve was weak, her mind unfocused. It was unlikely she would even challenge her attackers. If she had any dignity left, she would simply submit to the posion. Feeling that the nightsisters were shifting their position, Akelia admonished them. "No, hold your positions. I need her body or the deal is off." If Amur found the time, she would sense four force presenses now. One in front of her, and three surrounding her upon the levitating rock display. A fifth presense would come to her attention as well, but this was not one of the dark, but of the light.

Last edited:
A Hollow Void
Character
Amur could care less what this woman had to feel about her comments she just wanted to her to leave her alone and let her swim in melancholy. Already she turned to look at a floating stone of crystaline nature that had a delightful ruby red hue and sparkle, something that she may have been in awe at some point before all of this but now was just "Quaint". Maybe she could stuff it right up this Woman's b-

"Would you spill it to Kalanda?"

Amur's head snapped over the Akelia at the mere dropping of her name. She wanted Amur's attention well now it was granted, undivided. What did she want? How did she knew about her? Amur suddenly had a steely gaze from under her visor as she intently studied Akelia, a bit of pain finally wanting to manifest into something more then a lack of will.

"You've done good by Kalanda, convinced her to do things I never could. And here I thought that mothers knew best."

There was a thousand thoughts wanted to be heard right now at this instance, she was ready to get up and draw her saber, to behead the woman for daring to talk about them. She knew it was her. Her chest ached from her words and she felt her heart beat skip and shift in tempo, feeling each pulse like a new stab into her soul.

Kalanda Tishire said:
The pain has gotten worse, but Mother refuses to do anything about it. Every time I ask her for water she lectures me about needing to be strong, to push through the pain, but I just want it to end. I can’t sleep anymore. Whenever I close my eyes I swear I see these women staring at me, pleading to me for help. Why won’t mother tell me what is going on? Why is she doing this?
A fragment of Kala's journal that exploded into her mind at the mention of the word mother. Sadly though she wouldn't get to relish a retaliation as bolts of some type slammed into her head and knocked her to the ground. A crack was heard as a portion of Amur's helmet shattered. Her right eye was exposed along with the scar tissue surrounding it as the crack focused around there and slivered down her eye and down her cheek. Her right eye was momentarily blinded from the sudden surge of light that flowed in without any filtering from her suit. She barely even processed the object that hit her back.

A hissing sound was heard and before she could respond the cloud of gas surged around her, the new hole in her visor serving as a inlet for the gas as she felt her eyes water and cry out in pain, her breath was quickly getting short before it broke out into a coughing fit as her lungs felt they were on fire. Amur was now on her side trying to get up only to feel the force barrier trap her in place. She just felt helpless as all she could was stare at Akelia as she heard her twist the knife around the hole in her heart.

She understood what Akelia was saying and in a few sentences the Sith's worst nightmares since accepting Kala in her life was falling into place. Someone was going to get in the way, and try to use Kalanda, corrupt her, twist her. Yet knowing that she had to do little and knowing that she was right you did do all the work, and did convince her to do things she never would.... that was the true pain that welled in her right now. Everything was your fault

She could feel her head grow light as she tried to force herself up and get the strength to fight only to fall back on the ground. Her mind felt like it was withdrawing from her body, a part of her knew death was coming. She was trying to fight back yet maybe it would be easier to just meet death's embrace. Maybe death would prove to be the greatest liberation one can have.

Still she still could feel the Force and with it she felt the few presences around her, all dark aligned all likely meant to kill he-

Wait, what was that spark of light she was feeling?

Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Akelia Se'lai Akelia Se'lai

Last edited:
The Jedi Master initially did not know why the Force called her here. Only after she saw the events unfold before her very eyes from a distance, did she know what to do. While she knew that the four practitioners of the Dark side could sense her brightly burning presence, she had managed to keep it hidden like a lantern behind a shutter. With grace and elegance, she ran and jumped over the floating rocks that made up the garden. The Master knew that she approached the assassins, but they were of no concern to her. Their eyes were trained on the dying Sith below, and so were their minds. If they would even faintly notice her approach, all they would actually see was an avian soaring in the sky. Such was the nature of her powers; bending perception to show only what she wanted her targets to see.

Then, she unveiled her presence in the Force. It came like daybreak, while she struck like a thunderbolt. Using the momentum she had created, Sakadi launched herself downward at the dark-haired woman below. Her lightsaber ignited in a bright flash of white light mid-jump, moments before it would find its target. Her intention was to cut off the woman's hand in a typical Cho Mai fashion. For she knew already that talking to this woman would result in nothing. Her presence in the Force alone was testimony to that.

She hoped that her sudden strike would be enough to take the woman's hand or perhaps a few fingers. She would not stick around to find out, for she had more pressing matters to attend to. The Jedi retreated just as fast as she struck, taking position between the dying Sith and her assailant. Her interference had broken the concentration of the witch, allowing her to dispel the poisonous cloud with a swift gesture.

"I ask that you leave, before somebody truly gets hurt. The Sephi projected her thoughts to all beings present. Her expression was still serene, her body language tranquil, but her eyes were darting between the rocks above them and the witch in front of her. Unlike the Sith behind her she was at full strength, and not going to be taken by surprise. "Rise if you can stand, Sith. The Force has not summoned me here just to take pity on you." she conveyed solely to Amur. It was against her nature to aid Dark side practitioners, but this battle was going to be quite difficult without her.

Amur Amur Akelia Se'lai Akelia Se'lai

Akelia Se'lai

Character
Death was ripe within this one, she was practically festering with it. 'So much for the Sith, I thought she would be more of a challenge.' Was this what the Sith were reduced to? They were a mere shadow of themselves if this was the case. Not that it bothered the woman, she was rather enjoying the despair this one produced. Of course someone had to ruin it. She hadn't sensed it at first, a mistake of hubris if she had to assign fault. When she finally felt the near radiance of the jedi it provoked a rather strong reaction from the crone. She had made eye contact with the woman streaking towards her, a white blade cutting through the air; and right through Akelia's left index finger. The spent digit struck the floor, and all hell broke loose.

Akelia recoiled at the pain, her concentration shattered in a mix of pain and rage at having be disturbed. The facade of the composed mistress faded, as the crone within fame to the surface. "BAH! JEDI!" She howled, throwing up her right hand as several tiles would break from the floor and move to slam into the pair. A sphere of darkness curled around her form, her eyes gleaming red as the fury pulsating from her damaged form. Did they know how hard it was to mend this? Did they know how limited she was in her reserves? Oh, they would scream for mercy when she was done. She would see to that. She withdrew after her assault, her form slinking away like a shadow, looking for a dark crevice to coil up in. "KILL THEM. KILL THEM BOTH OR THE APOSTATE WILL NEVER BE YOURS!" She commanded, black lightning snapping off her finger tips as she centered herself for another attack.

On command, two of the nightsisters became visible, the third remained in stealth, firing towards the jedi with her energy bow. One Sister rushed Sakadi, armed with a force pike, the other charged Amur, holding a bone blade that seeped with green energies; similar to Magick her Kala once used.

Akelia's shadowy form would begin to weave in and out, almost as if her body was becoming distorted. In truth, it was a trick of the mind, an illusion to keep that jedi from striking true one again. She called upon her pain, and the dark side that resided within her, forming what protection she could before she launched another strike. "TRY THAT AGAIN YOU KNIFE EAR SCH'UTTA! I'LL TEAR THE FLESH OFF YOUR BONES!"

She hadn't killed a jedi in some time. Not since her fifth husband has she the honor. It was time to amend that.

Last edited:
A Hollow Void
Character
It was odd feeling the light after such a long time stuck in the clashing wails of the Sith and petty Civil wars. It burned a little bit like every piece of her soul was writhing from the pain of impurity, though her lungs could care less as they tried feebly to go ahead and expunge as much of the toxic vapor. Sight had gone as her eyes were forced shut and there wasn't even the grace of her vision turning orange from sunlight.

Every inhale was cut off midway through by her lungs reeling feeling like a thick layer of cotton was now covering their insides. She could only see in the force now, it was the only comfort she could have, as she saw the energy ebb and flow around her, seeing the swirling clouds of darkness that loomed over her and the area. Despite being in the company of others she just felt alone. There was nothing but the black to eat away at her. A segment from the Creed of the Dark coming to mind.

The rain will come, and the seeds will sprout, for the dark is the soil in which they Grow, and it is the clouds above thEm, and it waits behind the star that gives them light.

The dark's paTience is infinite.

Eventually, even stars bUrn out.

The dark is generous, and it is Patient, and it always wins.

It always wins because it is everywhere.

Everything began to fade as darkness threaten to consume her world. The void would open up and was eager to snag her soul to the ether. Her finally moments would be to succumb easily to a simplest of trap like a pathetic weakling. Through the force she could only get sight of the darkness. Then something crested across her view. Soaring up through the air shining in glimmering light, a peregrine soaring free that entranced her vision. Flowing down into the void before exploding in a wave of light that repulsed her but at the same time caused the drop in the blanket of darkness that drowned out her view.

Amur felt her lungs gasp and quickly inhale the fresh air, as it was now the sweetest thing she had ever tasted in her life. She tried meekly to detoxify but found her ability to command the force severely weakened. Other then her sight there was little else she could do as she saw all the presences and was immediately locked onto the figure of a Jedi of all people. Unsure how to process the course of events. She was told to rise, as the mother was now locked into a fit of rage.

Get up
please

One hand touched the ground and straightened as a leg now summoned all the strength it could as she felt her body strain. Her felt like it was swaying heavily like an unstable float in the rough Corellian seas. Still she tried as she could to get her fething body to just GET UP. She felt it coming towards her, a presence dark but not in the Traditional Sith fashion no this was a familiar aura one that spoke of the wild nature of Dathomir. Her weapon as well teamed with such energies. The Sith found a shot of electricity surge through her system as she finally managed to struggle on her feet. Her chest swaying as she had to backpedal from a poor balance. Quickly she reached for her saber delivering a lucky haphazard parry that caused the blade to deflect and merely skid off a armored plate vs finding purchase in the skin.

She was forced to keep stepping back as the Nightsister let loose an onslaught of swings trying seize the opportunity of Amur's disoriented state. Amur would have to forgo usual Makashi Technique for a bastardized mockery of saber form until a parry forced the night sister blade to the ground and the woman close to the poisoned Sith as she delivered a upper cut with stub and then gave the strongest kick she could muster. The nightsister pulled back to reorient and revise her guard. Amur finally given reprieve was able to put herself into a Makashi opening stance, her saber hung low as the Forced revealed everyone around her.

"I don't need eyes to see you, and while I may be failure I won't go gently into the night." she spoke with a new found resolve.