Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Salacia Consolidated [UPDATED : SSB Auction]

Resized25Salacia.png

Current Open Market Products :

Automatons :
O.R.B. Repair Unit
LDYB-S1 Unit
SLV-R Unit

Vessels :
"The Claw" - Salvaging vessel
Silurus-Class Exploration and Research Vessel - Built only by request

Mining :
Takaroa- Class Mining Facility - Underwater mining
SMC-G01 Gas Mining Droid -Atmospheric mining

Energy Line + Greener Products:
Veles Hydropower Station - Great for far-flung locations
GT-42 Geothermal Power Unit - Power from below
CholroScrub - Algae powered portable oxygen unit
Salacia Consolidated's Algae Biofuel - Just like fuel, only homegrown!
Ocean Energy Combine - Use the sea waves to produce power. Ideal for remote island locations.

Construction Materials :
Ahi Fused Brick - Brick to resist extreme heat and magma

Space + Atmospheric Stations :
Ira-Class Civilian Atmospheric Station - You truly belong among the clouds. [Limited production, approved buyers only]

Current Closed Market Products:

TOMAS Class Automaton - Silk Holdings ; Those operating a space train system
BR-BL3 - Silk Holdings
L1-AL - Levantine Sanctum/SSC

About :

Salacia Consolidated is involved in various activities. Small and large scale salvage, atmospheric and space station refurbishing, various technology manufacturing and green energy. Salacia is currently spread along the Rimma Trade Route as well as finding themselves dotted in Silver Sanctum territory. Current major locations include : Ceto[HQ], Fondor[Shipyard only], Elrood, Tabaqui, and Mon Calamari[Dac].

[member="Gilamar Skirata"]

Please note the Silurus-Class vessels are built on demand. Delay will be experienced in your order. All three Claw vessels are ready however and shall be delivered to your location of choice.

[member="Olom Grihk"]

SLV-R Units cost 1700c each. O.R.B. units can be had for 300c each. Both are perfect for an emerging salvager or explorer.

[member="Judah Dashiell"]

In that event, we'll go three of each for 6,000 credits, payable from an account on Muunilist. Is delivery to the Dagobah system without including OP's security forces a problem? If so, given the small size, tell me the nearest system you'd have stock at and I'll pick them up myself, since it should all fit on one shuttle easily enough.

[member="Ordo"]

A customer that appreciates a value I see, you'll have no problems with your ORB or LDYB units despite the low cost.

Transaction approved. All items will be delivered to the spaceport or spacestation of your choosing.

SSB Bazaar Special :

All products EXCLUDING the Ira-Class and Silurus vessel are 40% off MSRP for the duration of the auction/bazaar (roughly two weeks). The Ira-Class will be 15% off to perspective buyers, with only one station per order receiving the discount. Silurus-class vessels will be 20% off each vessel produced for the consumer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom