Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saints and Sinners of Kal'Shebbol - OOC

OK folks so as promised I got a grab bag of fun threads for us to explore tried to think of fun stuff for all our new members and will be rolling these out one every few days as so to stagger them a bit.

Throwing them out in no specific order these are the thread ideas I was thinking as we explore as we ratchet up to the next dom.

Culling of the Great Ones

The kirnk llusa, or "Sacred Beast" in Ryl is a revered animal in the Guzerre (the main religion of the Twi'lek clans). Growing to over three meters tall and weighing well over 2500 KG they are an impressive and dangerous beast. With a thick hide that can withstand all but armor piercing weapons and a is resistant to a lightsaber as a tree is to an ax they are formidable prey indeed.

Living deep within the unexplored jungles of the lower continent they are allowed to run wild and free be Guzerre until such time as their numbers grow too large and the oldest of the Kirnk Llusa must be culled and offered up to the gods so good fortune may continue to shine on the faithful of Kal'shebbol.

You have offered a chance to join the hunt, however, there is a catch. You may not use any ranged weapons. Killing a great one is a spiritual event, one that can not be sullied by an impersonal kill. For their death to have meaning, it must be done up close and personal.

OOC - Think of these creatures as the mythical unicorn. Strong with the force and sentient. They know they have grown too old and must give was to the next generation but they can do this on their own. They will fight you tooth and horn, not make their death and easy one. The fight will be spiritual, and they may even have the gift of telepathy and be able to talk to you. Some will be cold and angry, filled with dark side rage and take that out on you. Other will be sad but reserved. clinging on by their connection to the light side but in their hearts knowing they must die. Any warrior who completes the hunt will surely be changed by the experience, questions is how?

Their bodies will also yield materials for Alchemy, bone, hide, horn all will have some minor force enhancing properties that may be turned into useful items in the right hands.

Salvage that kills

Clan Rha is offering better than market value to those that can secure any of the Gentech ships that are left in the system after the battle but are especially interested in a sub-capital ships that now rests on the outer edge of the system. By all rights, it should have gotten away but got some reason when it tried to retreat into hyperspace something happened that caused it to instead revert back into normal space and drift. Crews have attempted to salvage the ship only to go missing and never return.

OOC - Mystery ship capture adventure. Anyone interested we have the opportunity to stretch their creative muscles and invent their own enemy. What is on this ship, how to we fight it. The option is up to you!

Rewards from this story will be loot from the ship (normal credits and salvage), and a special creation from Gallofree Yards, Inc

***These are the first two I have fleshed out and think would be fun to start, two other are in progress but I want to hold off posting them, they got some moving pieces I want to nail down.***

[member="Bryce Bantam"]

I'd also like to sign up for "Salvage that kills" if that's alright. :) I think it would make a lot more sense IC'ly if my droid did that thread than "Culling of the Great Ones".

All I can think about for the hunt one is just how much the twi'leks would be pissed off at a droid participating in on whats supposed to be a deeply spiritual and personal event. Especially since it's such a big part of their religion.

[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] - First off holy hell what is your new avatar? Second, with the developments you are having in purgatory would be interesting to see how you would handle one of the beasts personally.

[member="Bryce Bantam"]
Oh him? Just a sniper hybrid, I didn't want my avatars to be a dude with a six pack and a sword so I chose hum, despite no one knowing Nates actually facial features.
Anyways, yes, the purgatory would definitely make things fun, by the way, did you like it?( I am hoping to make something good out of it. ) Yeah, I think I'll go with "culling of the great ones" will you be there? Or are you still incapacitated?

[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] [member="Nawago"] [member="Singularity"] [member="Aerin The Lost"]

The first two S&S of Kal'Shebbol threads will be going up tonight.

Two others are also soon to go up....

[member="Kimiko"] [member="Matthew Robinson"] Are either or both of you interested in a little medical thread? Know we got a bunch injured from the Dom that could use it including me!

[member="Jiduveda"] and [member="Kuulhagar"] - Ready for that origin thread?

All,

Will be posting again in all stories tomorrow, want to give those that may want to join one more day to do so. After that, I will set the final scene and hand it over to you all to take it from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom