Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Saga partners

Utankan Medajo

U
I'm looking for people interested in building something together. I have the initial premise of who Utankan is and what I think I would like to do with him as a character. But that's all.

Also, I am not a native English speaker, so, the heads up for some mistakes here and there are on the table. I got a decent notion of the Language, sure, but I am not a 100% fail-safe.

Being an ex-Imperial Trooper, I think it would be nice to interact both with Empire sympathizers and antagonists. So if you're Jedi, or Republic aligned politician, or even an Imperial trying to get rid of a defector...Be welcome.

I don't use Discord. So we would have to talk either by direct message or by answering this thread.

And also, a noob in this site. Be patient if I am doing something wrong here (protocol wise).

I'm looking for people interested in building something together. I have the initial premise of who Utankan is and what I think I would like to do with him as a character. But that's all.

Also, I am not a native English speaker, so, the heads up for some mistakes here and there are on the table. I got a decent notion of the Language, sure, but I am not a 100% fail-safe.

Being an ex-Imperial Trooper, I think it would be nice to interact both with Empire sympathizers and antagonists. So if you're Jedi, or Republic aligned politician, or even an Imperial trying to get rid of a defector...Be welcome.

I don't use Discord. So we would have to talk either by direct message or by answering this thread.

And also, a noob in this site. Be patient if I am doing something wrong here (protocol wise).

Hum , an Ex-Imperial Trooper... The Final Dawn could make good use of your skill.

Utankan Medajo

U
I am an Imperial deserter, so that would make for an interesting thread.
Let's do this!

Hum , an Ex-Imperial Trooper... The Final Dawn could make good use of your skill.
Then let's meet in a Cantina. Maybe you could tell me more about this "Final Dawn".

We've already talked, but we're happy to be either allies, or opposition, as needed. We need a leader for our Stormtrooper corps (See also: Nightroopers), but if you deserted us, we may hunt you down.
Well we should make it official then. Have a scene where I am invited to Elysium, and try to draft me to be one of those troopers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom