Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Safe In Talaos City (Skylar, Julian)

Jan VonFowl

Part-Time Party Crasher
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTDZ5O5lH_0[/media]
(The AC/DC song I stole the title from, if anybody's interested)

Makeb. Jan had fond memories of Makeb, back from the time before the Ravens had dwindled into the same kind of trash as every other criminal organization in the galaxy. Riding the Fowlmobile down the elevator of an airhook to blast a Hutt and his cronies out of the water, the parties afterwards, and then the flight offworld on a stolen ship.

This time, the VonFowl heir had more privately-minded intentions. He'd brought Skylar here for some vacation time from all the racing and worries... and a chance to watch her in action in the slightly more relaxed Talaos City. Sure, it was run by the Hutts again, but who cared? Jan and Sky both shared the very helpful ability to slip out of bad situations. What could go wrong?

[member='Skylar Ichor'] [member='Julian Valentine']

Skylar Ichor

S
Sky sat up and stretched in the passenger seat of the Fowlmobile as Jan parked it in front of the place they were staying. Her white hair was messy from the ride there, which she had slept through for most of it.

"Here already?" She yawned and stretched again, looking over at her awesome boyfriend. She stayed staring at him for a second before she made eye contact.

"Hi."

[member="Jan VonFowl"] [member="Julian Valentine"]

Jan VonFowl

Part-Time Party Crasher
Jan's hand slipped around Sky's as he turned to smile back at her. He was honestly surprised they'd gotten to the hotel so fast, but he wasn't going to complain.

"Hi there, beautiful. Nice nap?"

He laid down, resting his head in Sky's lap and smiling up at her.

[member="Skylar Ichor"]

Skylar Ichor

S
"Yea, it was nice. I'm guessing it's your turn, now?"

Sky smiled down at Jan. He really had cleaned up since the last time they had met. His stripes were back to the same shade as her hair, and he had shaved. Today she was going to teach him the basics of pickpocketing, anything could happen.

"You ready to see how good I am at my trade?"

[member="Jan VonFowl"]

Jan VonFowl

Part-Time Party Crasher
Jan grinned excitedly up at Sky, squeezing her hand. He would've loved to watch her work before, but somehow it'd never happened. And now his girlfriend was not only letting him watch, but actually showing him how to be a pickpocket. So much fun!

"Oh, yeah. I finally get to watch you in action. Sounds amazing."

[member="Skylar Ichor"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom