Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sadow and I

| @[member="Tarika Sadow"] |

Vilox Pazela rested his arm upon the stump found on the right, his yellow eyes lowering to the space from which, before his venture onto Tund, would have been where his right arm would have been. The sounds of the spaceport, constructed by the reigning Hutt crime lords of Nal Hutta for the exports of spice and other goods venturing in and out of the Y'Toub system, were in the background. He was not focused upon them, for his eyes turned to the setting Y'Toub sun. The long days found on the homeworld of the Hutts, an eighty seven rational period, were about to end that day. An equally long darkness was about to set. He found the setting perfect for the woman he had summoned to meet and discuss about the art of Science. Famed to be a descendent of one of the legendary Dark Lords of the Sith who had his own ventures into the Science. He required well driven minds, if he was to reclaim the arm he lost after his attack on the Sorcerers of Tund.

Tarika Sadow*

Shadow Fleet Commander | Rule Breaker
Tarika had come to the world of Nal Hutta for the soul purpose of speaking with another about a new venture of his, she was in the right mind to set him ablaze but for now she would listen to him and pay attention, as she exited her ship she walked calmly toward her destination and focused her mind, she was the direct descendant of naga sadow so she had the ability to determine which her fate was and even though her ancestor was a sith she would hold true to her dark jedi roots.

The 21 year old Zabrak Dark Jedi Knight walked calmly toward a fate unknown but also evident of scientific reasoning, as she made her way she wore her tunic and cloak made of armorweave and of certain other materials, as she crossed the starport she smirked and stopped before him... he was not like she had thought, she was expecting someone different but she was not disappointed in the least.

You called me here, so lets hear your offer she said as she remained there in his presence and made sure to be open minded about what he would and could claim.
@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

The hooded Dark Master turned to Tarika, his yellow eyes gleaming from underneath his hood, his remaining one arm held to his left to the side. He remained silent for a while, observing her appearance for those short moments. He replied, "What I offer is change."

"But first, what I would like to discover is knowledge." He turned away from the Dark Jedi to the horizon. "Greetings, Tarika Sadow. My name is Vilox Pazela and I am what you've been looking for."

Tarika Sadow*

Her mind raced when he informed her of the fact she had been searching for her for a while and she glared at him as she studied him as well, her thought scratched at the surface if her cranium to make some sort of reasoning behind his words while analyzing his meaning.

And what have I been searching for exactly? she asked as she stood trying to analyze him.

@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

"It is no mere coincidence that I discovered you, for you hold the bloodline of Naga Sadow... or so you say. You've searching for what he wanted... Knowledge, power, the dark side of the Force... and it's secrets. Perhaps." He lifted his hand to his hood, lowering it from his head to reveal his youthful complexion and dark, spiked up hair. Dusk had settled over the balcony. Within in an hour, Y'Toub would had settled as Nal Hutta rotated and in this side of the world, darkness would befall them. The orange hue illuminated his pale features, only for a moment, in relative terms.

"You have the mannerisms of someone who wishes for power and has had a taste of it, but you do not betray it by your facial features, if only by your tone of voice. You are not a woman to be summoned, but are the summoner. You came here because you felt something click in that cranium of yours, not through belief, but through knowledge that, on this day, in this moment of time, a seismic change had just erupted in your own, little world."

"Perspective determines what we experience and our experience is what we call our lives. Enough of the riddles, Tarika..." He leaned his head to the left. "What do you perceive, today?"

Tarika Sadow*

Hearing his words she smirks and regards him with a relative calm as she answers him and finds some type of balance within her own words What I could perceive is the fall of worlds, and the corruption of the lightside... the end of peace and the new age of darkness she said as she walked over and watched as night slowly fell over the world.

I am the heir of his dynasty, of the mighty kingdom of Naga Sadow, but what I perceive is not his work but my own... I wish to find the knowledge to end civilization within a heartbeat and to force mighty cults and force religions to bow before me she spoke with a serious calmness but also coldness to her as her eyes began to adjust to the darkness.

What is it that you perceive, Dark Master? this time she used a sneer to accentuate her discontent for him, truth is she doesn't trust him.. she barely knows him and so she holds no love or trust for him, he would need to earn it from her and in time she can see them working together to make regimes, and governments crumble and fall before them.

@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

"What do I perceive?" he murmured, turning around. Y'Toub had settled fully on their side of Nal Hutta. Night had crept over the city, starport and landscape. After a long silence, the Dark Master said, "The new need to replace the old. I am creating a following, in the same image of the Dark Jedi that were said to have founded the Sith Order. I see myself as the successor their dynasty. For thousands of years, the Sith have continued to work under the same code and the same system that those Dark Jedi created. It was Sorzus Syn who created the Sith Code, you see."

"However, the Sith have failed to complete the revenge that those exiles wished to attain over the Jedi Order that they left. That was the reason for the Sith Empire that your predecessor helped to create, known colloquially as the Golden Age of the Sith; and when they lost the Great Hyperspace War, the traces of my predecessors were spread only through history. For all of these centuries, the Sith have tried to ascertain the revenge that Ajunta Pall, Sorzus Syn, Karness Muur, XoXaan and Remulus Dreypa wished upon the Jedi and have failed. There legacy is one of failure, however unfortunate."

"So what do I perceive, Tarika Sadow? I foresee a new following of Dark Jedi, an Fourth Great Schism, from which we, together, will do what the Sith could not." Vilox leaned his head as he turned to Tarika, full of confidence, arrogance and coldness all in a mixture combined by a somber stare. He was serious and she could tell. "Do not mistake my words as a leader. I am much more than that. I'm a guide. I'm not going to replicate the mistakes of our predecessors." He gestured in between the both of them when he said 'our'. "The Dark Jedi of the First Great Schism tried to exist in harmony with the Jedi, in order to study the dark side, like they were some Je'daii sect. The Dark Jedi of the Second Great Schism sought to combine their already vast reserves of knowledge and wealth in the dark side of the Force with a race of people whom, despite their own knowledge and wealth, deserved to be conquered and ruled, not mixed with."

He turned back to the darkened horizon. "The Dark Jedi of the Third Great Schism were a group of mystics whom served the plans of the Sith. The Dark Jedi of the Fourth Great Schism will not exist in harmony with the Jedi, they will not mix their blood, knowledge and wealth with the Sith nor any other civilization and we will not be a group of deluded mystics whom only served those that called themselves Sith Lords. No Tarkia, we will be better."

"I came to Nal Hutta to bring you back with me to Aza'Zoth, a long lost world in the Unknown Regions, deep inside the protection of the Lords of the Fringe, from which Dark Jedi once settled sometime between the First and Second Great Schisms that I just spoke about. I want you to join me and the other Dark Masters that I have found, where we will study the dark side and rise to replace the Sith and topple the Jedi."

Tarika Sadow*

Listening to his words she didn't turn to face him but stared off into the void of darkness as if her eyes were preying on a weak animal in the vast distance, she was no fool but somehow found relevance in what he said.. it was true however, that the sith have failed on all of their plans to bring peace and balance back to the galaxy, they failed every single time to wipe the jedi menace off the face of the galaxy, and they failed to do their duties to the dark side to promote a better civilization completely void of infighting and to create a utopia.

As she stared there listening she smirked and thought it over, she was of science and this only told her she was right to come to this meeting. Her ancestor Naga Sadow even failed to get what he planned done, the krath was defeated and destroyed... and now the galaxy is more dark than ever. Now there are people being forced to live in chains to their jedi protectors, and others forced to live in squalor under the watchful eye of the sith, the emperor betrayed his own sith by allowing the sith empire to be abandoned to recreate it into the new radical and idiotic one sith regime.. and as it was the je'daii have lived on for countless centuries and have allowed their infectious disease and taint to grow and prosper while their own people suffer right below them.. they cower in their temples and eat well as their own are forced to starve and be thrown out into the streets like trash.

Sighing heavily she stares into the darkness lost in thought for several minutes and then responds in a deep conviction The je'daii will take time to expell from the galaxy, but it can be done the right away and not the idiotic sith way she spoke in a soft low tone as if she was in a trance or daze.

The sith are the ones I would move against first, they are the weaker of the species and the problem with todays society she responded in a more harsh tone who do we have on our side so far? we will need as many of our numbers as physically and militarily possible just to move against them and their taint of failure, but we will also need more military might so I hope you have a game plan set

Looking at him now she smirked and sighed somewhat How do we go about doing this, what comes next? she asked as she glared at him I wont follow you, but I will go into battle... Like my ancestor once said, give me a three vials of blood.. I will tell you to give me three quarts of the stuff and I will make sure our forces are strong

@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

"Military expansion and dominion were tools of the Sith and they have always failed. My tools are darker, more efficient and better than theirs. I'm leaving Nal Hutta in precisely one hour. My shuttle is on landing pad #789. Come with me, if you want to learn how to end the Star Wars." With that, the Dark Master left the balcony and disappeared into the crowds, leaving Tarika with a choice to make.

Tarika Sadow*

listening to his words she sighed more as he told her that they would not have forces she smirked and thought it over and remained quiet, she wouldn't mind doing this through secrecy and deception and from what it sounded like it would need the upmost cunning. As she stared out into the blackness of night he left and she remained staring and watching the pitch black of night.. she would indeed enjoy this very much but he was right, the sith have had military forces in the past and it had never saved them, even the je'daii have had them and it could never save them so the thought of them doing it from the shadows using deception and cunning was a welcomed thought.

As she remained there staring the time ticked by fast and she sighed and walked toward his ship, she would make the wise decision and this one is the wisest, they would need more than 2 powerful force users though just to get the job done, and she hoped he had more than just them to help out... yet she considered how she could assist with it, the only way she could think of was to play her cards right and pit factions against each other to force the end result to kill each other and then they would be left to pick up the pieces.. this new Dark Order would indeed prevail in the end no matter what they did.

@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

Vilox came to a stop, just outside of the entrance to his shuttle. His yellow, predatory eyes followed the many beings passing by the hangar that he found himself stood in. There was a disgusting, damp smell to the area, like someone had vomited there recently. Unsurprising, for a criminal ecumonopolis. Gaze fixed ahead, he waited for Tarika to arrive.

Tarika Sadow*

(OOC: Sorry it took so long, been feeling sick the last few days)

Tarika made slow paces to the shuttle, her own in the vicinity but she would have little need of it for now, as she walked through the dark landing pad she watched as others were around and knew some were watching her but she didn't care, she knew their intentions and if they tried she would execute them on the spot.

Several moments later she arrived at the shuttle and seen @[member="Vilox Pazela"] waiting on her, she walked up with a sinister smirk and nodded his way Dark Master she said respectfully and waited for him to respond.

[OOC: No problem. I don't post on Sundays fyi unless it is a very important thread, like the Mask of Madness ones.]

The Dark Master nodded his head to the Dark Jedi before him and replied, "Tarika, you've made the right decision. Allow me to show you why. But first, let us leave Nal Hutta, so I may show you the beginning of the end." He turned into the shuttle and when they were inside, he lowered himself into the pilots seat, lowering the garb that had covered his head to reveal his facial features. With his one hand, he brought the ship up, with Tarika inside, towards the skyline; and when they were in space, he set course for Fringe space.

Tarika Sadow*

Tarika sat down next to him in the co-pilots seat and watched as he inputed the codes for fringe space and sneered at the location, moments later they were in hyperspace and she laid back and relaxed.
@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom