Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Saber Vambrace auction

Matreya

Jesus. This is a lightsaber folks. Remember, the moment you see it, you can replicate it. Especially if you know how lightsabers work.

[member="Damien Daemon"]

38607439.jpg

[member="Guarn"] [member="Dashka Soon"]

For future reference you might want to double check if your bidder can afford their bid. He had all of his stuff taken from him when he was captured awhile back and the bank all of his credits were in completely froze his account. Not to mention he throws credits around like beads during Mardigra (can't think of how to spell it sorry). He could not afford the bid at all and you just gave it to him for nothing when someone was legitimately bidding. Not a good way to encourage proper, respectable bids.

BOOM! Thraxis out of nowhere comes from the ceiling like a man who has been watching from the sidelines!

Honestly, I saw this like yesterday, and was really disappointed that my chance to get some cool-ass weapons was snatched, but if the bid is popping back up I ain't gonna wait. I wanna put a million on the Blades.

[member="Guarn"] [member="James Justice"] [member="Ryn'Dhal"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom