Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sabe'Li - Space Spy

Sabe’Li
zerosuit_samus_zpsje9dfneg.jpg
Given Name: H’all Kast
Codename(Spy)/Codename(Slicer): Sabe’Li, Star’s Cream
Profession: Spy, Slicer
Faction: N/A
Species: Human
Sex: Female
Height: 5’10
Weight: 140
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde
Skin: Peach
Force Sensitive: No
Theme Song:
Strengths & Weaknesses:
I, The Swan: Sabe’Li is a very graceful woman. She is naturally acrobatic, nimble, and very flexible *wink wink*
05.10.2094: Sabe’Li is an expert slicer but keeps that fact hidden from everyone and is identified as a slicer for hire under the name Star’s Cream.
Mr. Roboto: Cybernetics and Robotics has been a passion of Sabe’Li since before she was Sabe’Li. She’s built droids from ground up and has installed and implanted cybernetic limbs and organs for many different types of clients.

Lightbulbs Everywhere: Sabe’Li has one messed up mind. She has a short attention span when it comes to things she cares nothing about which can get her in some hairy situations.
Dead Actress: Sabe’Li suffers from Hemophobia. When she sees blood she faints. If she smells the ironlike smell of blood she’ll gag and choke.
Appearance:
tumblr_n3qlfr5zli1qh8rq6o1_500.gif
Sabe’Li carries herself with the confidence of the most beautiful woman in the galaxy. If the most beautiful woman in the galaxy was as crazy and absurd as a mynock in a bathing suit on the planet Hoth. That said she really is beautiful. Her favorite feature, and a favorite of her many admirers, is the beauty mark on the left side of her chin.

“Have you ever seen a woman as beautiful as me?”

“Yes.”

“As I suspected! Of course you haven’t.”

“From the beauty mark on my chin to the high tech heels on my feet. Could I be more extravagant?”

“I don’t think you understand the meaning of the word extravagant.”

“Of course I do. I’m not some scatterbrained blonde… btw would you be able to tell me what planet I am currently on?” She said twirling her long blonde hair around her finger.
Biography:
tumblr_nh22hySz9V1sg21p1o1_500.gif
“You want to know about me. Okay… Ummm… Let me see. Where to start? Where to start?

Okay.

Well It all started a long time ago in a galaxy not so far, far away. I was born to two very lovely sentient beings on the planet Naboo. I didn’t come from royalty or anything but I had it made in the shade, as they say. Not sure who they are but they say that, I’ve heard it. Not from them but you know what I mean, I think. Not a lot of people ever know what I mean since “The Accident.”

I’ll get to that in a minute. See I was just your normal Naboo child. I lived in Keren, the biggest trading city on Naboo. I went to school and played with the other kids who lived in Keren. I’d hang out in the market districts because a lot of the spacers would come through selling, buying, and delivering goods. It was cool to talk with the spacers who had time to. That’s really the only thing that didn’t change after my accident.

Yeah. Okay accident.

I was climbing up this giant tree with a couple of the other kids I would play with. I got to the top of the tree that day which I had never done because I was so afraid of heights. Turns out I should of stood afraid of heights because I made it to the top and fell out of the tree. The other kids say I hit every branch on the way down, with my head. I was in coma for a while but I got out of it, obviously. I had a facial tick for a couple years after that. This left eye would go crazy winking when I had to ask someone a question. It’s gone now though, I think… I try to avoid questions.

Anyway ever since that accident things were very different. I stopped playing with the other kids and spent more time talking to the spacers in the market district. I started learning things to, a lot of things. Things that a Naboo of privilege like me wouldn’t usually care to learn. The accident happened when I was ten and after about five years I learned to slice, I began making my own cybernetics and droids, and I started fiddling around with blasters. I’m pretty good with a wide array of electronics and I’ve only gotten better with age, and seeing as I’m only twenty-two I figure the skies the limit.

But yeah when I turned fifteen I was spending more time with electronics than I was my parents or anyone else in my life. I also was getting pretty ambitious and wanted to start on some new projects with my expertise in cybernetics and robotics. I couldn’t do that while I was on Naboo so I got one of the usual spacers from the market district to take me to Coruscant. It was tougher than I thought getting my start on Coruscant. Instead of bursting onto the scene of cybernetics I ended up running a junkyard. I’d end up in possession of a lot of busted and broken droids. I’d fix them and sell them to people who needed ‘em or people who were stupid enough to waste their credits on a secondhand droid.

I did that for a while until I got this HK unit on my doorstep. He told me he was designed for combat instruction so I held on to him. Coruscant could be pretty seedy in parts so I learned to fight. I repaired the Hk’s memory core because he told me it had been tampered with. It turns out his main design was intended for espionage. I guess someone figured out that part of his programming was back online because he’d get missions sent to him and we’d go on ‘em. That’s how I got my start as a spy. Long story short, I been spyin’ ever since.

Oh my gosh. Telling you all this was the hardest thing. I’ve ever had to do. So many coherent thoughts at once… Do you smell something burning?

I’m gonna’ go make a gizka steak sandwhich.”
Ship:
TBD
Kills:
Your future has lots burning flesh in it.
Bounties Collected:
You're Broke.
Role-Plays:

[member="Aria Perugia"]

If that's what it takes to be out with the old and in with the new, bring it on space hag!
Jk That would be awesome. I hope Sabe can become half as cool of a character as Aria, one day lol.

[member="Javek Tysis"] [member="Lavania"]

Thanks guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom