Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Vehicle S1-Light Seeker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
22875-2.jpg

Image Source: http://www.cdh.cz/galerie/22875-2.jpg
Intent: New line of speeders for the Jedi

Development Thread: N/A

Manufacturer: Inqusition Industrys™

Model: S1-Light Seeker

Affiliation: Closed Market

Modularity: some (upgrade packages)

Production: mass

Material: Durasteel, carbon fiber, computer components, Hardened Glass

Role: Transportation

Height: 5m

Length: 10m

Width: 4m

Weight: 11.552 Tonnes

Minimum Crew: 1

Optimal Crew: 1

Propulsion: Reoulsorlift

Top Speed: 595.457kph

Armaments: N/A

Squadron Count: N/A

Passenger Capacity: 1

Cargo Capacity: 40Kg

Misc. Equipment:
storage box

Description:
The S1-Light Seeker is lightweight, fast-moving craft designed to provide Jedi with a way to quickly get around on a planetary surface. the maneuverability of this vehicle is rather high so a Jedi can react faster while piloting the vehicle.

The S1-Light Seeker is not a combat vehicle. While it is fast and relatively hard to hit, it is also rather fragile and easily destroyed by enemy fire. the vehicle provides some cover from fire as it has a cockpit to deal with the high speeds, but if the hardened glass takes to much damage the driver will have to result using the inside computers to guide them.

with the speed and maneuverability of this speeder, it will be only used amongst the Jedi due to it is too dangerous for any civilian or soldier to pilot.

Changed affiliation to Closed Market

Sanya Val Lerium said:
Cargo Capacity: 560Kg
This is quite large, I don't think I see very many support vehicles that carry this much cargo, let alone speeders. I'd like to see this lowered to at most 50kg, optimally at 30kg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom