Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S.W.O.R.D. Training [The Primeval Dominion of Bosph]

Objective: Survive!
Allies: [member="Coren Starchaser"] | [member="Coryn Raxis"] | [member="Windstrider"]
Enemies: [member="Lord Ajihad"] | [member="Naga Itesak"] | [member="Isabella Denko"] | [member="Ebon"]
[09/20]

Having others join in the battle was to say the least, a blessing. Although Kail wasn't in the mindset to appreciate the aid, it had probably saved her life. The young Jedi instinctively ran to the high ground, finally having an opportunity to unclip her training lightsaber and unleashing device which glowed in a vibrant green. Taking several deep breaths, Kail focused on what little knowledge of fighting she knew; never having been much of a fighter there wasn't much chance for her to take on multiple opponents at once. Yet if she was able to remember her training, she was confident she could hold off at least one.

Still, that confidence was fleeting as she began to realize what came with the Primeval's wake. "So much destruction," she muttered weakly, completely unaware that she even spoke aloud. In the depths of her mind, some pieces of her past wanted to scream out in a torrential rage but all that was repressed by a simple lack of faith. What point was there in fighting a hopeless battle? She thought to herself.

Shaking her head slowly, Kail took up stance and prepared to fight with Niman against that who dared to attack her.

Objective: Capture The Jedi
Allies: [member="Lord Ajihad"] | [member="Naga Itesak"] | [member="Isabella Denko"] | The Primeval
Enemies: [member="Coren Starchaser"] │ [member="Kail Myn"] │ [member="Coryn Raxis"] │ [member="Windstrider"]
[04/20]

1765372s5jxc6wgqw.gif

Ebon's gazed from the rampant mercenary to the Jedi he had just put down, his face forced into a deep scowl as he felt the energy of the padawan build. His eye's squinted in the moment before the blast, unsure just what was coming his way, and with his curiosity, his guard dropped momentarily. The blast struck out in a maelstrom of energy, and Ebon watched it slowly overtake him. There was nothing he was able to do to stop it, and in a violent surge of energy, it threw the Sith up and away from either of the other two around him.

The ground came at Ebon fast and hard, a rib shattering on contact and all the wind in his lungs abandoning him in a fiery retreat. It only took a moment to recover, but a strong grimace of pain betrayed his tolerance to such things, and his breathe became short. His head rang, and his eye's refused to focus, yet he managed to balance himself to a steady stance, a facade of confidence relative to his disorientation. As he came back to focus on the battle before him, he noticed [member="Coryn Raxis"] laying on the ground, passed out from the exertion of his strike...

Curious. The boy found passion, and with it power, but he could not handle what was forced on him.

The Sith's unruly gaze wandered from the collapse padawan to [member="Kail Myn"], her slender and tiny form resting on the hill above the others. Ebon remembered what was to be his mission, and with it took on his great speed despite the pain in his side, and the blood on his thigh. Rushing up the base of the hill, Ebon focused a jump powered by Sargon himself, flying through the air in beautiful reprieve before coming down hard on the likely suspecting jedi. Half of his crimson blade ignited mid air, and shot down with extreme prejudice towards the padawan's head, the combined energies of his weight and strike creating an exhilarating power that bore down with extreme anger, and the hard features of Ebon's face contorted viciously in response.

1765372s5jxc6wgqw.gif

Allies: [member="Coren Starchaser"] | [member="Windstrider"] | [member="Coryn Raxis"]
Enemies: [member="Ebon"]
[10/20]

The padawan's hands squeezed around the lightsaber's hilt. "No... Remember your training," she spoke softly to herself.

A lightsaber is not a club that you swing hard and strong, it is an instrument of your will, an extension of your arm. It is stiff in design but flexible in its movements. A steady, firm grip is preferred, do not squeeze it like your life depended on it. She recalled the words of her master, explaining to her how to swing a lightsaber. The thoughts and memories flooded forth from the depths of the young woman's mind. The emotions were too deep; impossible to contain.

Remember your Sokan training, the high ground is your greatest ally.

Taking a deep breath, Kail's vision became that of a hawk, focusing without distraction as the man fell from the sky upon her. With a swift stroke of her weapon, she moved forward with a small, yet sudden jolt, swinging upward from his leg to his arm.

Allies: [member="Lord Ajihad"] | [member="Naga Itesak"] | [member="Isabella Denko"] | The Primeval
Enemies: [member="Coren Starchaser"] │ [member="Kail Myn"] │ [member="Coryn Raxis"] │ [member="Windstrider"]
[05/20]

1765372s5jxc6wgqw.gif

Underestimating his opponent, Ebon felt the strike rip through his leg and body, winding it's way up to his arm. The path it created forced violent jolts of pain through his body, his teeth drawing blood from his tongue as he bit down, clenching his jaw tight. If the blade were anything more than a training lightsaber, Ebon would be dead, he knew this, and the thought angered him. He cried out in a mixture of rampant emotion and pain, collapsing to his left with a some what rudimentary roll.

Coming to look at [member="Kail Myn"] face to face now, he bored the serrated, yellow, blood soaked teeth he had had for so long. Their unruly nature serving to intimidate those he faced down, just as the sith breed tattoos across his skin did, and as the padawan looked on, the other ended of his elongated hilt ignited in a fiery blaze, crimson streaks of energy momentarily sparking off the harshness of the blade. What mistake he had made in assuming the docile form of the padawan could not handle a massive strike would not be made again, and as both edges of his violent blade called out in their hypnotic tones, he moved forward.

His feet, their placement, their very nature emanated his knowledge of Mikashi, the lightsaber on lightsaber form. His speed was immense, his form perfect, and despite the minor injuries he had taken, they did little to distract him from his inevitable goal. As he moved closer, his wandering blades shot out in short, quick glances to her extremities, the Mikashi form taking form in a beautiful display of art, every strike a brush stroke for the inevitable picture, yet none of them were true blows.

They served to test her, relinquish her of her confidence, wear her down quickly, as he felt her emotions would soon flood over her. Fear was his ally, not hers, and it was anger and passion that would lead him through this. As he finalized his glancing strikes, he rapidly changed into Ataru, and a flurry of violent blows struck out towards her, yet all of them remained non lethal. He knew he was not to kill her, and in the midst of his lightning fast flurry, the faint edges of his blade struck out towards her lighstaber handle and hand, hoping to decimate the poor blade for what it was, and if her hand was lost in the process there was little he cared to do to stop it.

1765372s5jxc6wgqw.gif

Allies: [member="Coren Starchaser"] | [member="Windstrider"]
[11/20]

Already his footwork, his pacing, even the spacing of each strike were superior to all of her experiences in lightsaber combat. Kail barely knew how to defend herself, let alone attack. Her earlier defense was a read of his weaknesses, not a show of strength, and even if he did not know that his sudden change in momentum had caused her to move on the defensive. This was where she became weakest. Desperately parrying strikes that weren't even meant to kill, the padawan became quickly overwhelmed.

The Sith was correct in his assumption, emotions began to flood and what little control over them she had before failed entirely. Fear, rage, anxiety, depression... All of it flooded to her mind as she recalled countless, terrible memories. After each one flashed before her, the strikes of his blade became harder to withstand. Shortly afterwards her own footwork became sloppier, nearly tripping with every step and bending low with every strike. Her heart raced faster with each beat until she could no longer hear them.

Letting out a huff, the enraged Jedi struck his own attack, sliding her training lightsaber up the edge of his blade which sliced across the edge of her arm. Kail was attempting to strike him in the neck with a hard blow, sacrificing her own defense in the process.

M O N O L I T H
Factory Judge
Objective Two: Fight the "Random Sith"
Enemies: [member="Ebon"], [member="Naga Itesak"],
Allies: [member="Coryn Raxis"], [member="Kail Myn"], [member="Coren Starchaser"],
Music Selection: Something filled with Rock

There was always a hitch. Something to do with the force that would be thrown at me. I should expect others to just barge their way in from preventing me to fighting the Zabrak who was attacking the Jedi. I couldn't save him, if i was dead. SO I would have to fight back. Others had now noticed my entrance, and were beginning to attack me. Expected. Lighting fingers over here wanted a piece of me. He ran straight for me, and flung out his hands. I knew he would be surging lightning, or throwing the saber. I raised my left arm and a silenced gunshot went off. My bracer had a grappling hook. ANd perfect that I should have such a thing. I was jarred to the left side by my bracer coiling itself back up. Pulling me away from the Lighting fingers.

Distance was key for me against him. Too close, zap. Hand to hand, lightsaber or zappers. So a range that which he could not reach with his abilities, would be nice. Such as using a grappling hook to quickly pull myself literally across the landscape and the grassy plains to avoid the lightning. All while letting my slugthrower fire three rounds at him. What was nice, is that I didn't have to aim. You see, I had a laser on my gun. Nifty things they are. A little more pressure on the grip, and literally the blue dot would be focused on him. It was useful for situations like this where aiming would be a pain in the ass. The bright blue dot was right on his chest. As I fired all three times.

There was one thing about slugthrowers. They were a queen to defend against with a lightsaber. They were small, fast, and made of metal. Small, means they were harder to hit. Hell, Jedi and Sith Masters had hard times trying to defend against slugs. Fast, even better. Making a small, and fast target means that the chances are slim to none, and better, if he did happen to hit and defend against with a lightsaber, the inertia, or the physical force of a bullet traveling faster than the speed of sound, and with almost 800 ftlbs of energy, would cause the lightsaber to literally send a shock up the man's arm, and at best, make his lightsaber be pushed back away from where he was defending.

I love the weapon. However it had it's faults. There was still the force to be dealt with. Could he somehow sense that I was going to fire at him? Unlikely. From Axel's training, I learned that lower levels of mastery weren't so great at sensory powers. They weren't battle hardened. Telekinesis might, might work if he was fast, and had enough energy, and time. However, since he was currently using his lightning, and alot of it, my chances of hitting him, were higher than he might have thought.

Never underestimate men who know their weapons and abilities better than you. Even more so,

Me.

After firing those rounds, I performed a back roll up to my feet. Adding a little more distance between myself and him, a good 20meters now, and letting the blaster drop, I fanned my hammer on the revolver. Firing the last two rounds out of the chamber. kicking the blaster backwards to keep it with me, I reloaded the weapon. ANd in that time, he might be able to cross that distance, but I was ready for him. Oh I was ready.

So lets see what this man will do ladies and germs. Lightning fingers has a lot going at him. Now, how will he deal with it? Lets find out in his next post!!!

Enemies: [member="Coren Starchaser"] │ [member="Kail Myn"] │ [member="Coryn Raxis"] (Incapacitated) │ [member="Windstrider"]
[06/20]
1765372s5jxc6wgqw.gif
Ebon could feel her slowly weaken. Her steps sloppy, her form untrue, her confidence lacking. She was bound to make mistakes, and Ebon knew this Padawan was not the Jedi he thought she was after her initial strike. As their fight went on, as she slowly slipped into the child she was, he watched her every move, every step she took, and knew just when she was going to have no more in her.

When she lashed out against his disarmament, he knew it was his opportunity to strike. While her blade ran across his in an energized friction fit for lightsaber combat, her parry would be her undoing as one of the many strengths of Makashi was it's fundamental pillar of redirecting another's blade. It was the closest thing to a defense Ebon really had, and he intended to use it as fruitfully as he could. The blade shot up his own, but as it neared the hilt, and his neck, the Sith's power came into play mixed with his mastery of combat.

The energy she threw into her strike, the poor attempt at a sacrificial wound, met nothing but air as the Sith redirected it into the nothingness next to him. Her guard was open, her blade pushed down and away by his own, and with that he knew this battle would soon be over. His eye's lit up in excitement as the unprepared Jedi fell to the wayside, the over two meter tall Zabrakian sending a massive fist down towards her jaw.

When Ebon was still Sirak and a Jedi in the Coruscant Academy, he was taught the basics of the form of Teräs Käsi. The unarmed martial arts empowered his blow with a finesse the Jedi was unlikely to see anywhere else, and as the punch came reeling for her jaw, the Zabrak took a sense of pity and excitement for what would soon meet. His grin grew wide once more, and the golden hues of his eye's opened wide against his dark pupil.
1765372s5jxc6wgqw.gif

Location: Landing sight of The Vapor Wave, extracting Coryn Raxis.
Allies: Lord Ajihad | Naga Itesak | Isabella Denko | [member="Ebon"] | [member="Probos Gubb"] | The Primeval
Enemies: Coren StarchaserKail MynCoryn RaxisWindstrider
Music Selection: Macintosh Plus - ブート
01/20

Gripped within the low orbit of Bosph, "The Vapor Wave" , a YT-2000 light freighter tinted green and brown punches its way through the stratosphere of the tattered world. Just recently the Gand spicemaker had entered the service of the Primeval after spending a lengthy seven years locked within the compound of the Hutt cartels on Nar Shaddaa. As the horizon of the floral world grew larger before him Qrgyl flicked on the auto-pilot of the freighter and turned himself to the dashboard lit with various lights, panels and switches for which he controlled the ship. As he peered his insectoid eyes at forward at the glass canopy he grunted to himself and shifted his placid, alien gaze to his right where within his arm's reach was a small compartment. He bundled his three insectoid fingers into a fist and pressed it unto the lid of the container, popping it open with a spring. Inside was a cloudy blue vial, sealed with a small plasteel cap. Qrgyl popped the cap from the vial and poured its contents unto the dashboard in front of him. Laid covering the separation of the joystick and throttle was a blue powder, his own home-made batch of glitterstim, a spice which granted the user heightened state of mind as well as minor telepathic abilities at the expense of addiction.

Qrygl then released his ammonia mask from his mouth and let it drop to the side of his cheek, releasing small clouds of ammonia as he brought the glitterstim into the palm of his three-fingered hand and inhaled it. lifting his head before slamming his fist unto the console as the glitterstim entered his system before placing the breathing mask back over his mouth. His eyesight was blurry as he lifted his head back up to the canopy and the nav-system. He was nearing the landing zone pre-determined by Ebon and his Primeval commanders. As he approached the landing site where Ebon and the others were battling he lifted his ship to a halt and landed his ship at the base of the hill where the Zabrak sith Ebon and Kail Myn were sparring. "A blue milk run, Qrgyl thinks this is." the Gand says as he lifts himself from his seat and trudges his way out of the canopy. The Gand presses the glowing crimson button near the ramp which lowered unto the grassy plain. The Gand then grabbed his X-17 rifle within a rack before the ramp by its scope and carried himself down unto the planet's surface, pressing his feet into the grass as his hearing caught the battle occurring within the nearby village. As soon as he saw the Zabrak and Kail caught within their duel and crouched down, slinging his X-17 sniper around his back as he slowly made his way towards the incapacitated body of Coryn Raxis, hoping that the dueling pair wouldn't bat an eye at The Vapor Wave as it roared its way unto the planet's surface. less so even bother scanning the area for the spice addicted alien. As soon as he caught sight of the other pair dueling he brought himself lower to the ground, still confident in his blurry state of mind that him landing the ship wouldn't bring him any notice. With the little strength he could muster he attempted to grab unto Coryn's left calf and drag him away from the battle, constantly swiveling his head so that he notices any fire drawn from the other combatants.

Matreya

Objective: Help Ebon
Allies: [member="Ebon"]

Damien strode along the ground, his Cloak of Nuun swirling behind him in the wind. Each movement allowed the sunlight to glint off of his freshly polished Beskar'gam, while making his Kerrigan Coat seem more dusty which he didn't mind. Considering his coat, one couldn't see the triple Betty Blasters strapped into his Gun Belt, though they could possibly see the one around his waist and the accompanied pockets that held ammunition and several grenades of different makes. It could be seen that a large hilt stood prominent against his spine over his head, and at his hip was a lightsaber.

He was almost there, and definitely ready for battle.

Allies: [member="Coren Starchaser"] | [member="Windstrider"]
[12/20]

She felt the heat of her own blade press nearer to his throat, but she did not expect him to react so swiftly. Her own eyes were not quick enough to notice the unbelievable power of his fist pressing into her chin. Kail's neck pushed back, the exertion created an audible cracking sound as the rest of her body fell back with the push. The padawan's feet weren't set and she stumbled, unable to draw her blade in stance as blood gushed from the gash, spilling down her neck and staining her ivory vest.

"Feth, feth, feth!" Pain radiated, her nerves were overloaded and her vision blurred. Her arm was gashed and burnt, even as adrenaline rushed through her veins she hadn't the strength to lift it against him. Kail's eyes weakly gazed upon her opponent, her mind rushed through every possibility trying to find something--any possibility of defeating him. Then her eyes turned to the roaring sound of a starship's engines above, the Corellian freighter landed not too far from their duel.

Friend or foe? Kail thought to herself, it didn't look like a Primeval vessel. Turning back towards Ebon, Kail gripped her blade in one hand. "Leave this place, you have no reason to be here! We're just trying to make a home here, a home away from the endless war and death." She didn't even know if she was pleading or venting, she wanted to charge him again but knew it was futile. She needed him to attack her like he did earlier, to become arrogant and make a mistake.

Allies: [member="Lord Ajihad"] | @Naga Itesak | [member="Isabella Denko"] | [member="Qrgyl Ud"] │ [member="Damien Daemon"] │ The Primeval
Enemies: [member="Coren Starchaser"] │ [member="Kail Myn"] │ [member="Coryn Raxis"] (Incapacitated) │ [member="Windstrider"]
[07/20]

1765372s5jxc6wgqw.gif

Ebon shook his hand faintly, grinning gleefully as the Padawan fell to the wayside, her jaw cut open by the mere power of his strike. His eyes watched the faint drips of blood drip from her wound and stain the ivory vest she wore, and he adored the meager cries for pain she called out. It was true, just as she hoped, he had become cocky once more.

His mind wandered what his next move would be, his yellow and disgusting teeth valiantly presented in a proud display of power. He dropped his stance, his blade still ignited to his side, and he began to walk around her as she spoke out to him, a faint pleading to her otherwise weak words.

"Leave this place, you have no reason to be here! We're just trying to make a home here, a home away from the endless war and death."

The words dripped of self pity. They almost annoyed Ebon, yet filled him with jubilence.

"Child, you have no please to tell me where I may tread.", his harsh voice spoke out.

"I am the servant of Balagoth, the bringer of war. What you seek is not possible, because my God demands sacrifice."

He twirled his blade, the faint whirring of either side of the saberstaff filling the dead air between his statements.

"The endless is inescapable. Accept or fall, it is all there is. Surrender yourself unto me, child, and I'll let your village live.", he coaxed out, his words holding no readable emotion.

1765372s5jxc6wgqw.gif

Matreya

[SIZE=19.1633px]Objective: Help Ebon[/SIZE]
[SIZE=19.1633px]Location: Approaching the Battlefield[/SIZE]
[SIZE=19.1633px]Allies: [member="Ebon"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=19.1633px]Enemies: [/SIZE][member="Kail Myn"]
[SIZE=19.1633px]Posts: 2[/SIZE]

[SIZE=27.3031px]The red toned Zabrak that he had seen when the Rift members finally had their meeting was an obvious warrior. This was what Damien thought as he approached the place where he faced opposition. He folded his arms to watch as Ebon confronted another, who appeared a Padawan for the enemy.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=31.373px]Yet his mind was not on the enemies, but his allies, "Borne, am I right?" He said softly, yet knew his words would travel to the other, "Always about utter enjoyment of battle. Can't say I don't appreciate it, there was a time I was the same way. Eventually you will find that some battles can be won without enjoying the battle, mayhap with words or coercion." [/SIZE]

[SIZE=31.373px]Damien reached out with his specialty, mentalism. Sending his essence to the other youth, he began applying a combination of two attacks. Usually this was harder, yet both worked towards the same end, in the same fashion one used two arms to strike with a lightsaber. He utilized Force Fear while applying his Mind Control.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=31.373px]"Drop your weapon child." He called to the Padawan.[/SIZE]

Allies: [member="Coren Starchaser"]
Enemies: [member="Ebon"] | [member="Damien Daemon"]
[13/20]

The Sith surrounded her, his voice spoke in a way that emitted death.

Before she could even respond with her own words, she felt someone else's begin to haunt her mind. Someone... Something was telling her to put down her weapon, she hesitated but couldn't stop herself from lowering her blade slightly. No. She told herself, Kail wasn't ready to die here but she also wanted nothing else but the safety of the settlement.

Could she trust his words? No. But did she have much of a choice? No.

There wasn't anything else to do, she couldn't fight them on her own. "I will surrender if you leave these people alone..." She looked to the Zabrak, a man she wished nothing more to be dead. But there was nothing for her to do.

She couldn't fight anymore...

Objective: Capture the Jedi
Allies: [member="Damien Daemon"] │ [member="Qrgyl Ud"]
Enemies: [member="Kail Myn"] │ [member="Coren Starchaser"]
[08/20]

"I will surrender if you leave these people alone..."

Ebon offered a faint smirk, with a small nod. He shifted his weight and quietly responded back to her;

"I won't kill them. Come, I will lead you to my ship.", he jerked his head in the direction of the landed YT-2000 Freighter known as The Vapor Wave. With his lightsaber still ignited, he pulled from his hip a finger sized device, motioning for [member="Kail Myn"] to come closer hoping she'd understand that the device were laser cuffs.

"As long as you are held tight, you will be no danger..."

Matreya

Objective: Help Ebon
Allies: [member="Ebon"]
Enemies: [member="Kail Myn"]

Damien was shocked, the youngling had fought against the strength of his greatest asset. To the extent she didn't even drop the weapon, hardly having even lowered it! It must be her species, he thought, for some have natural defenses against mentalism. No human padawan should have taken the brunt of his Mind Control like that.

When Ebon drew the cuffs, Damien let a small twitch of his lips conjure a smile, "Hmm. Not always battle driven." He murmured. It was somewhat surprising for him to see a Riftborne not killing someone before them.

Having ceased his attempts at Mental Control, Damien reached his senses outward to see if another could be in their vicinity that may pose a threat...

Objective: Three --- Convert Infidels Through Magicks
Allies: The Primeval
Enemies: The Unfaithful
[05/20]

Enoch did not seem to respond, although it was possible the Hutt merely missed or ignored his response. Such was possible after all, when one was as detached from reality as he was. The Bosph's near Enoch began to quaver uncontrollably, as black sludge, invisible to them, crept up the sides of their limbs, inching closer and closer to their alien mouths.

"It's an interesting philosophy they have... very powerful in some respects. Although it has limited uses, it can be very effective..." The Prophet continued to speak, even as he gathered no response. A green mist seemed to rise from the ground around them all, as the Hutt Witch concentrated upon the force, a spindly cord seemed to crawl down from one of his large nostrils, and eked out into the air near Enoch's head. Like a serpent, it crawled around the lobe of his ear, and then viciously forced its way through into his head. Other similar tendrils seemed to pour out of his other nostril, and similarly penetrated the Bosph's while they suffered from paralysis.

All members of the party would soon be connected in the same sloppy soup of memories, a pool of recollection. Naturally, his life of horrors and sadness dominated the landscape... but it was old and worn down to such a point as to become faint and hardly noticeable. The alien, but ordinary lives of the various Bosph's seemed better suited to crafting newer constructs of memories that rose from the depths of his deadened ocean of recollection. Then... then there was Enoch. A gigantic black spire that rose above all the rest... a colossal beacon of fresh blood... fresh memories.

The massive ocean that consisted of the Warlords memories over the past four hundred years, sloshed about at the feet of these pillars, these identities... and began to shift. The eye of Zambrano appeared above the abstract landscape, and as it peered into the memories of the collective, it moved across the sky... shifting the tides of his own thoughts and tilting the weakest towers. Malevolence afflicted them all, but then... something interesting began to happen. The ocean surrounding the Bosph pillars began to evaporate... it was actively 'forgetting' the Malevolence... it was Disremembrance.

[06/20]

As the pillars of Bosph corrected themselves against the onslaught of pain and suffering within the Dreamscape, Enoch towered above them, unperturbed by the pain, yet still susceptible to its affliction. The Prophet's eye then eclipsed above the Tower of Enoch, and the tumultuous waves of memory crashed against the sides of the pillar, and congealed upon it like a sickly sludge as the whole ocean threw itself onto him. Even still as this happened, the oceans uprooted the Pillars of Bosph, even as they remain stubbornly upright. The water held these pillars, and let them glide over them as they created the vapour of forgotten memories.

The Pillars approached the Tower, evaporating the painful and dishonorable memories that accumulated around Enoch's psyche. High above, a second eye grew out of the first, and suddenly split into many different eyes... all from different bodies, different memories, different lives. The waves rose and bulged over them, drowning everything as these orbs attracted the pool of pain and suffering. Some eyes attracted different parts of the ocean, and as they rose and fell to certain portions of the sky, so too did those specific parts rise and fall. The many eyes dotting the sky like stars now sifted through the ocean of Zambrano, and began to layer the heinous to the top, and the sadness and tragedy to the bottom.

Pain would be transmuted from the Warlord to the others of the group, a collective cesspool of agonizing mind screws tethering them all together into this insane ritual that enveloped them all in the shroud of Magicks. In the conscious world, the Prophet seemed to roar a chant of silence so palpable it could be felt in hearts of those nearest to it.

[07/20]

"Finally, the fog shall lift..." A voice reverberated against the dreamscape, as his mind's eye saw into the force in the pursuit of the artifact. Observed the burning wall weaken and flicker, lowering its blinding light so as to no longer harm his sight.

The starry night of Zambrano's eyes conducted the oceans in their many layers to surge and envelope the strange structure of Enoch and the Bosphs huddle together into a conglomerate figure, while a whirlpool evaporated around them into a think malevolent haze. The ritual was working. The more memories the Hutt Witch Elder supplanted upon the Bosph's, the faster they seemed to vehemently void them in their own minds, while Enoch had acted as the magnet for these vile acts that the avid murderer had collected over the centuries. This machine of perpetual energy fed upon his benevolent energies and converted it into lesser forms... such as simple aggression... making it seem as if though the Hutt was becoming more and more the sad tragic figure he was, put into an honorable light given the absence of his heinous memories.

Quickly, this ritual was becoming extremely exhausting, draining him of his abilities as the L'ans strained to keep the Dreamscape from collapsing... but already at the horizons the mental reality was being torn apart under the force of his influence, rippling unnaturally and allowing reality to seep through. It was too late however, the ritual had been completed and the Prophet's eye could now penetrate deeply into the weakened light... and finally above the cacophony noise...

He could hear the echo...

[08/20]

In moments, the burning gate which prevented the Prophet's sight had lifted, accepting him as a member of honorable hatred... the rest of his heinous acts forgotten to it. Enoch still though, would be blinded to this... and as for the Bosph's? They kneeled before Enoch, bleeding from their orifices, yet still breathing... just barely. Their minds had been sacrificed to the Black Prophet... and now their faith belonged to him, not out of choice, but in their lack of choice. The palpable vision they had just been apart of had physically altered their state of minds... only five of the original number of Bosph's now lived however, and would become the Five Apostle's to the Primeval faith on Bosph. The Black Prophet had already seen it.

As for the gastropoda Witch, however, the echo clearly within his heart and his sight unafflicted with that abhorrent fire. It would still take time to search the ruined complex, and may require further yet even great manipulation in the force, but at least now the miasma of unnatural energy would now be capable of continuing unperturbed, ever searching. What mysterious continued to lie in wait of his discovery? The force only knew, and one might pray he never find it.

Soon the Witch Elder would have access to something dangerous, secret, and sequestered away from unknown reasons. The possibilities of what this artifact could be, were quite endless. If it was so well guarded however, it was sure to be something they did not intend for him to find, for good reasons.

He was a monster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom